J-body bash new york - Page 2 - J-Body Meets Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: J-body bash new york
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 8:03 AM
I am in Queens, NY and also spend a bunch of time in Brooklyn.......so let me know where we are going to do this or if anybody wants to meetup to hang out, food or just take so pics of the cars....

Cardomain - My 2007 Cruiser

Friday, December 26, 2008 7:04 PM
i'm in Staten Island ny here

Saturday, December 27, 2008 10:19 AM
yo wat up double and people around n.y heres my cell give me a call dont be scared i want to chill 347 615 6118 billy.... im thinking of heading to the island this weekend so hit me up asap.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 2:17 PM
im from the island
deff wanna do sumthin j body releted

Blacked Out z24
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32942255@N05/

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 7:10 AM
well like i said i posted up my cell # i dont care who calls me as long as its in reguards to this forum lets make a meet up in si and make plans for this summer because i have a lot of car shows to go to,so call me...BILLY

Saturday, January 17, 2009 8:15 AM
im from rochester ny looking to go to some shows this year. almost finished with the car. we should set something up and go to a couple of car shows

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:36 PM
no @!#$, nice to see more J's in the area man. welcome

Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:43 AM
hey, thats a nice vert...ya id like to set something up..although idk if ill bring bringing the sunbird

Monday, February 09, 2009 5:16 PM
Joe wrote:
Doug Kronenberg wrote:I know it's an old thread but Riverhead, Suffolk County here.

holy @!#$!!!! someone else from suffolk county this is awesome. Im out in Oakdale, Bohemia, Ronkonkoma area

i know this is also old but dude...im just across the runway from you in holbrook haha
Thursday, March 12, 2009 2:39 PM
i'm in centereach / lake grove.
but my car is stock except for a fart can
no one would like to see my car, until i lower it and get rims.
Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:39 PM
ay.... i say sometime during the summer we crash riverhead raceways one-on-one spectator races and have a crapload of Js in it.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:07 PM
haha i actually drive by there a lot cuz i go out to greenport to ride.
Monday, April 27, 2009 10:34 AM
I'm 30 minutes from Rochester. DropTop, are they still doing those meets up on Ontario?

Paying someone to install parts and bragging about it being fast, is like watching someone bang your wife and being proud to raise their kids.
Sunday, August 02, 2009 10:15 AM
i know this thread hasnt been posted in for a long time but im in the albany area..

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search