what the hell is up with these idiots - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
what the hell is up with these idiots
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 6:52 PM on j-body.org
these people put christians and americans to shame, and i truly wish them all dead

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

if any of you on here are affiliated with them, then you are stupid and should not hold the right to live.

You'll never touch God's hand
You'll never taste God's breath
Because you'll never see the second coming
Life's too short to be focused on insanity
I've seen the ways of God
I'll take the devil any day
Hail Satan

(slayer, skeleton christ, 2006)

Re: what the hell is up with these idiots
Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:17 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:these people put christians and americans to shame, and i truly wish them all dead

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

if any of you on here are affiliated with them, then you are stupid and should not hold the right to live.

I dont like what you say

So you dont have the right to live.

Your no better than they are.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:22 PM on j-body.org
at least i don't turn a 180 on my religious beleifs and try to act like my way is right
these people don't accept the gift of life they were given, so they shouldn't receive that gift

Hail Satan

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:29 PM on j-body.org
granted... although i disagree with what both of you and that site are saying... we ALL have the freedom of speech. with that freedom we have to put up with those who abuse it and push it to the extremes. but, just because I dont like what YOU say does not mean you no longer have the right to live. thats about as ignorant, if not more...
if you dont wanna put up with people such as the creators of that site than get everyone to denounce their freedom to speech and then we'll let you decide who will decide what we can and can not say. THEN, in your eyes, we wouldnt have to deal with such "idiots" like the creators of the site...... then we would just have to deal with the ones that think they control what we can say!

im not trying to be an arse... but its a freedom, i have it, you have it, we all do.... i may not like what people think, feel, say and people may not like what i think, feel, say.... but i have that right and they do as well. respect it and deal with it.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:34 PM on j-body.org
i heard that was one of the sites that the FBI monitors......careful if youre lookin around there

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:36 PM on j-body.org
Wait are you seriously just finding out about the Westboro Baptist Church??? Search the forums, you will find PLENTY

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:46 PM on j-body.org
no i knew they were there before, just found thier site.

and granted, i understand their right to free speech, just as i have the right to free speech to wish they all died. anybody who protests at a military funeral, or any funeral, i would wish they would die, protesting a funeral is retarded. even ted bundy had a family that cared. so i didn't mean they can't say what they want, but if you say certain things, don't be suprised if very bad things happen to you.

and yeah, tabasco, im sure the FBI monitors that site....and if they do, i won't be on here for a long while after the email they got from me....unless the FBI is tolerant of arson/death/attack threats. i sorta had a prozack moment and went ape@!#$ on them

so in summary, if these asshats want to say theyre glad a U.S. soldier died, then i want to say that for every one soldier that dies, i wish 10 of them would die a worse death, untill all of them would be dead, these people are deathly sick animals, and what do we do with deathly sick animals.....we put them down

Hail Satan

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 7:54 PM on j-body.org
Oh, well there site has been posted as well lol...

I posted some good videos as well(they are definitely whacked)

And the FBI can monitor all they want, it doesn't hurt to look at the page, especially since we(Patriot Guard Riders) use it as our way of keeping tallies on them and when there going to protest...as well as millions of other's who write hate mail and what not.

I think they need to be punished for what they are doing. They can believe all they want, but forcing there beliefs upon others....interfering with a funeral....come on, thats @!#$ bull@!#$... I'm 100% for free speech. I may not agree with it, but whatever. There website can stay, but the protesting needs to stop.

Untill you have dealt with these people face to face I don't want to here it...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:02 PM on j-body.org
well i haven't had a chance do deal with them. every time a patriot guard ride is close to me, im in a positon where i can't go.

and no, i don't use my PGR affiliated email when sending emails to the westboro baptists, so they have no clue who's sending them emails

Hail Satan

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:06 PM on j-body.org
mikec2003 wrote:well i haven't had a chance do deal with them. every time a patriot guard ride is close to me, im in a positon where i can't go.

and no, i don't use my PGR affiliated email when sending emails to the westboro baptists, so they have no clue who's sending them emails

I wasn't reffering to you...but that doesnt matter, my point was there are tons of people who write to them to express there hatred for them, the FBI isn't going to red flag everyone who goes to there site...

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 8:22 PM on j-body.org
ahh....ok, clear now, and yeah, your right, the FBI would be swamped with work if they did that

just out of curiousity which region of the PGR do you ride with?

Hail Satan

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:13 PM on j-body.org
Well I hate what they believe but they are right to an extent. In the bible it is obvious that god hates homosexuals and even likes the idea of them dieing. That's just another reason I don't believe that the bible was divinely inspired. However, these people have the right to say what they want and certainly don't deserve death(life is not a gift), only pity.
Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:00 AM on j-body.org
^^^that's assuming:

That the bible, in the state you read it in, is a direct reflection of God's opinions and beliefs.
and of course:
That God actually exists in the Monotheistic sense.

To put it bluntly, anyone who relies on an intangible faith-based belief in something not proven to exist or not exist, and uses that to coerce the masses into carrying out their agenda needs to get a metal catheter inserted into them and then connect it to a tesla coil.

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, January 18, 2007 11:19 AM on j-body.org
^^^
That just sounds painful...

Oh...wait...thats what you were going for...nevermind

Thursday, January 18, 2007 12:01 PM on j-body.org
Well, i'll make it nicer...

When i flip the switch on the coil, you can look Pat Roberton in the face and say, "Shocking, isn't it?"

Goodbye Callisto & Skađi, Hello Ishara:
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
The only thing every single person from every single walk of life on earth can truly say
they have in common is that their country is run by a bunch of fargin iceholes.
Thursday, January 18, 2007 12:20 PM on j-body.org
[quote=Keeper of the Light™]^^^that's assuming:

That the bible, in the state you read it in, is a direct reflection of God's opinions and beliefs.
and of course:
That God actually exists in the Monotheistic sense.

True, but if one is a believer they must assume. I personally believe that "the good book" was written by a bunch of sadistic, chauvinist @!#$s. We will see if anyone argues that god does not hate homosexuals, they normally do. It's the people that know the truth but still believe that I wonder about. Just to clarify, I despise the Westboro Baptist Church.
Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:36 PM on j-body.org
1: Freedom of speech is NOT sacrosanct. Phelps and company are espousing HATE SPEECH. That is not constitutionally protected.
2: Westboro Baptist Church is NOT recognised by any Baptist Church organisation as a part of their greater organisation.
3: Westboro Baptist Church's congregation roll is populated almost entirely by those that are related to Phelps.

These people are as bad as holocaust deniers, Neo-Nazis, and most other anti-whatever groups. Anything that does not agree with their philosophy is a legitimate target.

Either way, most anti-GLBT (did I miss one?) groups want NOTHING to do with them because they're seriously WHACKO (technical term).

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:55 PM on j-body.org
The funniest thing about Phelps and his nutjob friends is that he's made a lot of people who didn't like gays feel totally ashamed of themselves for their attitudes and rethink their beliefs. A friend of mine was kinda homophobic. I showed him the stuff Phelps says and he was totally disgusted by the venomous bile he saw. He won't be marching in a gay pride parade or anything, but he isn't too proud of the way he felt before and he doesn't put down gays anymore.

So I guess these morons are good for something right?
Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:05 PM on j-body.org
The Bible clearly does NOT say that God hates homosexuals. It also shows a lot of respect for women. Whoever told you that has not read it.

God says that homosexual acts are sinful. That is not at all the same as saying God hates homosexuals. In fact, it is a bigger sin to say that God hates homosexuals than it is to actually be a homosexual. Don't believe me? Ask a priest.

As a matter of fact, careful study of the Bible will reviel that a celebate homosexual has nothing to worry about in the face of God.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

As for the nut-bars mentioned in this thread, ignore them, they'll get what's coming to them. Espousing un-truths as God's word merits punishment to the nth degree.

PAX
Thursday, January 18, 2007 4:19 PM on j-body.org
the bible is a fairy tale.

and if these people believe the bible to be gods word, doesnt it say, love thy neighbor? so why does god hate fags? why does god care?

Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:31 PM on j-body.org
I'll reply to your post with some scritures, if I am misunderstanding them please clarify them for me. Maybe I should have just created a new thread. Oh well.
Hahahaha wrote:The Bible clearly does NOT say that God hates homosexuals.

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. - Leviticus 18:22 (homosexual sex is an abomination)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. - Leviticus 20:13 (practicing homosexuals will be put to death and it is their fault for being gay)

The next three go together
And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father. - 1 Kings 15:11(what Asa does below is right to god)

And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made. - 1 Kings 15:12(god condones evicting homosexuals, this is further proven by the next scripture)

But the high places were not removed: nevertheless Asa's heart was perfect with the LORD all his days. - 1 Kings 15:14(god is satisfied with all that Asa has done, hence perfect)

And he brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove. - 2 Kings 23:7(to god it's fine to tear down the house of a homosexual)

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, - 1 Corinthians 6:9(not only can you not get into heaven if you are gay, but you can't be effeminate either)

The next two go together
Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: - Romans 1 1:31("without natural affection" means homosexuality)

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. - Romans 1 1:32 (homosexuals, as mentioned above, deserve death)

Hahahaha wrote:It also shows a lot of respect for women. Whoever told you that has not read it.

Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof. - Genesis 19 19:8(A man named "lot" is giving his virgin daughters to a crowd of men so they can have sex with them, he does this to satisfy the men so that they will not rape the male angles that he has in his house LOLZZ(read Genesis 19 1-8 for the rest))

But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt. - Genesis 19 19:26 (WTF?, she looked back at Sodom and he punished her in this manner for it, she is not named in the bible)

But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country. - Genesis 25 25:6(Here is a wikipedia article on concubines)

Jacob offers to work for seven years to pay for Rachel. As it turns out, he is tricked into having sex with her sister, Leah, instead, so he has to work for another seven years so in order to pay for them both. Genesis 29 29:18-30 (too much to quote)

Also, in the Bible women are merely possessions that can be given away or bought and the woman is always blamed if a couple can't conceive, I don't feel like quoting any more scriptures in this post though

Hahahaha wrote:God says that homosexual acts are sinful. That is not at all the same as saying God hates homosexuals. In fact, it is a bigger sin to say that God hates homosexuals than it is to actually be a homosexual. Don't believe me? Ask a priest.

I would if I was worried about the afterlife. God does condone their houses being destroyed and them being driven out of the city and their being put to death and keeping them out of church, what does that sound like to you?

Hahahaha wrote:As a matter of fact, careful study of the Bible will reveal that a celibate homosexual has nothing to worry about in the face of God.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

How many celibate homosexuals do you know? Sure, there are some, but they are in the minority. If the refuse to change their sexual habits they will be tortured for eternity, even if the are GREAT people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 18, 2007 6:36 PM

Thursday, January 18, 2007 7:05 PM on j-body.org
I've been a writer for about 17 years. I've written three novels and had several articles published in magazines. I mention this because I want everyone to understand that I know about the written words.

The bible, read literally, is bigoted, contradictory, sadistic and condones incest, murder, slavery, war, rape and pillaging. However, most Christians do not choose to interpret it this way. So the fact is that Ha-Ha-Ha is totally correct in his statements. Just as someone would be if they said that the bible condones homosexuality. Just as I am correct in saying that the bible sometimes condones horrible violence and sometimes doesn't.

Also, let's be honest for a minute, Jesus was a thirty year old virgin, hung around with a bunch of guys drinking wine all day, loved his mother, and refused the advances of beautiful women. I dunno about you but... you know...

I don't read the book like the priests do, which is to try and wrestle an interpretation out of it. I read it in plain and simple language. When I read Exodus 11:5 And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the first born of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts. I kind of read as "God punishes everyone for the sins a few. Theologians would disagree, but the bible is written in extremely simple language. How else am I supposed to interpret it?

It's not surprising that two people can read two completely different interpretations in those circumstances.

Then again, what do I know right?
Thursday, January 18, 2007 8:11 PM on j-body.org
I understand what you are saying, but if you are going to use a book as a guide for your life you shouldn't pass over some passages because you don't like them. You either agree with the book or not. To me the bible is good in some ways and bad in others, but I couldn't follow a book that condones some of the things that the bible does. Besides, I'm not asking anyone to change their beliefs, I'm merely curious about why some people seem to think that the bible doesn't say things that seem pretty clear in the text. Like you said, the bible can be interpreted in many different ways, I just find peoples interpretations interesting.
Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:59 PM on j-body.org
GAM (The Kilted One) wrote:1: Freedom of speech is NOT sacrosanct. Phelps and company are espousing HATE SPEECH. That is not constitutionally protected.
GAM, GAM, GAM, what am I going to do with you. It is "Freedom of Speach," not "Freedom of non-hatefull, non-inflamatory, non-disagreeable, non-offensive, non-repulsive, and non-obscene speach". Speach is speach as far as rights go. This is as it should be - even when it is inconvenient - especially then in fact.
Voltaire(IIRC) wrote:I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to my death your right to say it

Issues like these, speach - even such as the garbage they preach - and other vile and disagreeable forms of expression -this is when Freedom of Speach is most important. All speach must be equally protected, because if any of it is not protected... then none of it truly is.

I've never heard of this "part throttle" before. Does it just bolt on?
Friday, January 19, 2007 12:56 AM on j-body.org
BK3K: Actually, when he was espousing the killing of homosexuals, it's Hate Speech, and that is NOT protected nor was it ever. It's part of the reason 2-faced asswipes like Louis Farrakhan, Ernst Zundel, David Duke and others that have, in the past and today, advocated the killing of individuals based on their race, creed, colour, religion, or sexual orientation; have had to watch what they say. Hate speech is in NO WAY protected. If Phelps only said that God hates fags, etc, etc, etc, there'd be no problem, because he's just aloud mouthed idiot. He HAS however, called for the wholesale slaughter of Gays and Lesbians by faithful Christians as punishment for their sins.

He's been indicted several times on charges of promoting violence against gays. As well, it's become known that his "church" was invading privacy by going through their critics' garbage looking for materials to discredit them (including cellular and regular phone bills, and credit card statements). There were also several assault charges pending before the statue of limitations ran out... because of other complications, I should add.

The funniest thing is that he's officially Persona Non Grata in Canada and Sweden because our common-law courts actually forced him to remove his hate-speech signs or face prosecution.
BTW: Burning the Canadian Flag in Canada is okay if you're Canadian, but if you're NOT, you're breaking the law.

At this point, he's spiralling down into Whackadooism, calling Bush a devout follower of Mr. Peanut...

His progeny are pretty much going to have to either pick up the mantle, or find real jobs.

Anyhow...

I'll say it straight out, I do not have a problem at all with unpopular, insipid or just plain wrong prima fascia speech. None at all. I've been on the end of being wildly unpopular, perceived as wrong or crazy... But I've not once stooped to saying someone deserves to die because they are what they are... You are the sum of your ACTIONS. If he thinks homosexuality is wrong, so be it, I have no problem with him saying that, and thinking that, and believing in it so vigamently that he thinks its right to kill them.

HOWEVER, The moment he speaks to motivate individuals to inflict harm or kill individuals on the basis of something they have no control over, then, I HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM WITH IT. He might as well be saying white lower middle class are abominations against the God as they are not meek nor strident in the defence of their beliefs. Hell, he may hate people with Green Eyes, or are of Irish or Mexican descent. You might think that his speech is protected, and until he breaks the law, it is... the problem is that he has broken the law enough times that he should know the difference between protected speech and non-protected.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Friday, January 19, 2007 1:13 AM

Transeat In Exemplum: Let this stand as the example.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search