Nigga vs Cracka - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Nigga vs Cracka
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 12:59 PM on j-body.org
Nigga
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEwMYi1C0yE&feature=related

Cracka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5qGWQXPSUY&feature=related

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Re: Nigga vs Cracka
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:18 PM on j-body.org
Well.... I've seen the first vid, which is pretty funny, but the second vid... You have wasted precious seconds in my life. I demand that you return them!!!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 1:22 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:Well.... I've seen the first vid, which is pretty funny, but the second vid... You have wasted precious seconds in my life. I demand that you return them!!!

My bad. Maybe I was just in a goofy mood but I about fell out of my chair laughing when he said CRACKKKAAAHHH

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 7:29 PM on j-body.org
Naturally they get a black woman to gover the nigga story.

Anyways still hilarious.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 1:36 PM on j-body.org
gotta love double standards

Friday, May 29, 2009 8:44 AM on j-body.org
Stupid niggas.

KevinP (Stabby McShankyou) wrote:
and I'm NOT a pedo. everyone knows i've got a wheelchair fetish.

Friday, May 29, 2009 11:54 PM on j-body.org
Had too........LOL

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Saturday, May 30, 2009 12:21 AM on j-body.org
^^^^^ LOL....

And the Boondocks did an episode on the teacher calling the kid that... it was funny as hell LOL

After the credits he starts talking about how hes going to get money from this and starts using the N-word constantly...

For comparison... this is what he's like the rest of the time..

The shows actually about the stupididty of the black culture and is done by a black man... its actually a damn good show.

As far as the real life kid.... hey F-ing said it.... and prob does all the time.... and we all know it.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search