your Opinion about the economy and everything else - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
your Opinion about the economy and everything else
Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:16 PM on j-body.org
what do you all think it needs to be done in order to improve the economy?

Gas prices need to come back down to about 1.49 [ that would be nice but remember- people in hell want water]
when gas prices go up, my electric bill goes up too. they just blame it on gas prices.
They even charge for the meter-man to come and read the meter. its called a "Fuel charge" or something, and you pay a percentage of what the meter reads.

Banks
I dont' think banks are running out of money. I think people do not have the credit to borrow and if people don't have a job, how in the heck can they be approved for a loan.

Jobs,
really hard to get right now. if I ever lose my job, I would be screwed finding another job as good as mine.
to create jobs, people have to go out and spend money but they (the people) can't spend money that they do not have.

Taxes,
What Obama needs to do is give the money to us, and let US spend our money however we want to.
He needs to say "Attention all working Americans, on your next pay check... you will receive a 60% increase... not on your taxes or fed holding, but a 60% on the amount you're going to get paid. Thank you God bless America and the middle east."

Media,
Sick of them. I now hardly watch the news because what you hear or see on one TV channel, the other channel is turning the table around and then I don't even know who to believe. then I have to research for the truth and I get all stressed out, it makes me grow white hair from the stress and at the end everything is stills the same.
What I'm doing right now is I'm starting to go back to church and is a big church.
I want to save myself and my family and you know what I think about the media? The hell with it.
To me, freedom in America is freedom to do the right thing and to me going to church is the right thing to do because it feels right to us as a family.
I didn't like it when my mom made me go to church, but 20 years later, boy I'm glad she did!!

The Iraq War,
don't know what to say. I'm still confused.

The economy in general
People are afraid to spend their money. And that sucks really really bad.
not also fear to spend but also fear to invest and fear to get scammed.
I. Fear to spend
A. fear to spend money because people fear to lose their jobs
II. Fear to invest
A. fear to invest because people are afraid is not going to work.
III. Fear to get scammed
A. So many people lost their money trying to invest on something that was not real.
like that jerk who went to jail not long ago.

"is not that I don't care, it is not my responsibility"

Re: your Opinion about the economy and everything else
Friday, June 12, 2009 3:38 AM on j-body.org
Thats all this in the forum.... just pick a thread and go.....

Friday, June 12, 2009 4:02 PM on j-body.org
LOL. Can you imagine how ugly an all-inclusive political thread would get?

Friday, June 12, 2009 7:02 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:LOL. Can you imagine how ugly an all-inclusive political thread would get?

Gas prices, Banks, Jobs, Obama, Taxes, the Media, Iraq war, and the economy "in general" ll included in to one thread.
I guess I had a lot in my mind

High speed internet, Cable TV and phone service all in to one great price.

"is not that I don't care, it is not my responsibility"
Friday, June 12, 2009 10:26 PM on j-body.org
^^^ you forgot foreign relations and racism...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search