ACORN "thug Mentality" ?? - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
ACORN "thug Mentality" ??
Thursday, June 18, 2009 12:03 AM on j-body.org
This is complete BS. Why is this not in every news network and newspaper?

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/11951

" Protesters that were part of an angry mob that included many ACORN supporters nearly knocked New York state Sen. James Alesi, a Republican, down on the floor and spat in the face of his chief of staff, according to reports.

The protesters were reportedly upset that two Democratic senators decided to caucus with Republicans, a move that when finalized by the state Senate would hand Republicans control of it. Majority Democrats have shut down the chamber to prevent the transfer of power.

Meanwhile, Pennsylvania state Rep. Stephen Barrar, a Republican, is circulating a petition calling on his state’s attorney general to investigate ACORN."

Re: ACORN "thug Mentality" ??
Thursday, June 18, 2009 7:32 AM on j-body.org
nothing will come of investigating or exposing Obama's precious ACORN. He'd never let it happen.

This ties into why Obama fired the Inspectors General illegally. Because he was exposing one of Obamas chronies for misusing taxpayer $ and he was in the loop with ACORN.

And last night was the ACRON anniversary party where they honored NY's own Chuck Schumer for sucking more Obama penis than anyone else

Friday, June 19, 2009 4:33 AM on j-body.org
Quote:

" Protesters that were part of an angry mob that included many ACORN supporters nearly knocked New York state Sen. James Alesi, a Republican, down on the floor and spat in the face of his chief of staff, according to reports.

The protesters were reportedly upset that two Democratic senators decided to caucus with Republicans, a move that when finalized by the state Senate would hand Republicans control of it. Majority Democrats have shut down the chamber to prevent the transfer of power.

1932 Germany anyone?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Friday, June 19, 2009 8:59 PM on j-body.org
]
Quote:

Hmmm an angry mob that happened to INCLUDE some ACORN members.... is automatically an ACORN mob?! And therefore... ACORN as a whole is to blame for a few of their members being included in an angry mob? Makes perfect sense... Just like how one extremist so called "pro-life" advocate gunning down an abortion doctor during church services somehow makes the entire movement a munch of militant extremists. See how that works?

I think the misleading headline says plenty about how much that "news site" is worth - not that they are likely much worse than most any other.

It took me all of 3 seconds to catch something this obvious - and apparently you guys where so quick to enter instant-rage mode that you missed it. This might be explained with basic human thought processes. Things you hear about that fall along the lines of things you expect to happen or believe to be true - don't get questioned nearly as much as something that appears to be in contrast to our preconceived notions.

Taetsch Z-24 wrote:

1932 Germany anyone?

Chris
Well the Nazis seized control by using fear mongering over the "growing threat of Communism" in Germany. Today indeed sounds like 1932 Germany to me... only which side are you on Chris? I kid, I kid

Saturday, June 20, 2009 5:12 AM on j-body.org
The Constitutions.

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Sunday, June 21, 2009 6:03 PM on j-body.org
I'm guessing that canadafreepress is a canadian version of foxnews?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Sunday, June 21, 2009 7:39 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:I'm guessing that canadafreepress is a canadian version of foxnews?

That answer your question? At least they are up front about their bias - you don't get that from most "news" sources.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:19 PM on j-body.org
J03Y wrote:nothing will come of investigating or exposing Obama's precious ACORN. He'd never let it happen.

This ties into why Obama fired the Inspectors General illegally. Because he was exposing one of Obamas chronies for misusing taxpayer $ and he was in the loop with ACORN.

And last night was the ACRON anniversary party where they honored NY's own Chuck Schumer for sucking more Obama penis than anyone else

Could not have said it better myself.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search