750 Billion dollars! - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
750 Billion dollars!
Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:16 PM on j-body.org
Hey OBAMA!!!

Why don't you let the people spend their TAX MONEY the way THEY want to Spend it?
Let us have 6 months of no Federal Holding on our checks so that WE (THE PEOPLE) can have Extra money to spend the WAY WANT TO @!#$ SPEND IT!!!!

Doesn't it make you fill more power full in the name of stimulus spend our Tax money the way you want to spend it?
cutting those trees is not going to put more money in my wallet!!

"is not that I don't care, it is not my responsibility"

Re: 750 Billion dollars!
Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:21 PM on j-body.org
feel* Not Fill hehe

"I See No CHANGE"
Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:34 PM on j-body.org

Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:38 PM on j-body.org
Quiklilcav wrote:

What?

"I See No CHANGE"
Thursday, July 16, 2009 3:42 PM on j-body.org
It just seems like a pointless rant with no recent event indicated that triggered it.

Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:23 PM on j-body.org
just Obama and his spending gets me on my nerves man

"I See No CHANGE"
Thursday, July 16, 2009 5:05 PM on j-body.org
I'm somehow reminded of Scottawhite.

Thursday, July 16, 2009 5:21 PM on j-body.org
ThatGuy85 wrote:I'm somehow reminded of Scottawhite.

we need more spending, I mean stimulus
we need more government
we need more politics
we need more taxes
we need more government power
we need more CHANGE

Well, we could be worst

"I See No CHANGE"
Thursday, July 16, 2009 10:35 PM on j-body.org
I dont understand why they think spending money like crazy will fix the problem that we dont have any either...

Friday, July 17, 2009 4:41 AM on j-body.org
because when your going in debt you need to spend allot more money that you dont have. because i remember in math class that two negatives make a positive right? if you have no money, and you spend more money then it just has to make you money

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, July 17, 2009 5:22 AM on j-body.org
he already lowered witholding. It get roughly 60 extra a month now.

Why is it that everyone was for spending money on a foreign country in an illegal occupation of Saudi Arabia. But when someone wants to spend money on our own country everyone gets upset.

Sounds like someone needs to re-think their priorities.

-Chris

Friday, July 17, 2009 5:47 AM on j-body.org
IamRascal wrote:he already lowered witholding. It get roughly 60 extra a month now.

As I've pointed out before, you could have done this for yourself. The actual tax you owe at the end of the year has not changed, you are just paying less per week, and you will get less back. Don't believe for a minute that Obama did anything for you in this department.
IamRascal wrote:Why is it that everyone was for spending money on a foreign country in an illegal occupation of Saudi Arabia. But when someone wants to spend money on our own country everyone gets upset.

Sounds like someone needs to re-think their priorities.

For one thing, the scope is different. The amount of money this administration is spending eclipses the last 8 years by far.

It's not like Obama just said "we're going to take the money we were spending overseas, and spend it here." He's implementing one program after another that takes away individual liberties, and is crushing the economy.

Friday, July 17, 2009 1:42 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:because when your going in debt you need to spend allot more money that you dont have. because i remember in math class that two negatives make a positive right? if you have no money, and you spend more money then it just has to make you money

Two negatives do not make a positive in addition. ... . Maybe Obama thinks adding big numbers is multiplying because of the exponential growth.

wysiwyg wrote:i would say they bang, they don't really pound so much. but if
you want to bump, then they will bump and hit real hard and a lot good.

LOL
Friday, July 17, 2009 5:55 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:if you have no money, and you spend more money then it just has to make you money

if you have no money (Negative) [because the national debt is in the Negative] and you spend more money (Positive) then it makes less money because it equals a negative

Negative x Positive = Negative: (-3) x 4 = -12

Even if we mutiply (-3) X 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 the result will be a negative number because we still have to pay the
5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 back

This are the Rulez:
Positive x Positive = Positive: 3 x 2 = 6
Negative x Negative = Positive: (-2) x (-8) = 16
Positive x Negative = Negative: 3 x (-4) = -12

"I See No CHANGE"
Friday, July 17, 2009 5:58 PM on j-body.org
and if we lower (negative) cap and trade X lower (negative) all taxes, then we will have a positive!

"I See No CHANGE"
Sunday, July 19, 2009 6:30 PM on j-body.org
Quote:

This are the Rulez:
Positive x Positive = Positive: 3 x 2 = 6
Negative x Negative = Positive: (-2) x (-8) = 16
Positive x Negative = Negative: 3 x (-4) = -12

You only needed one of the last 2

-X+ and +X- are the same thing....

As for our problem...... Exporting more and Importing less would help.

Monday, July 20, 2009 1:22 PM on j-body.org
ahhh it was times not add. oh well it was a quick responce and meant as a joke but everyone took it way to serious lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:22 PM on j-body.org
spoiler wrote:just Obama and his spending gets me on my nerves man

Yet 250,000 + dead Iraqi men children and women do not ? What about the thousands of dead servicemen and women ?

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 12:24 PM on j-body.org
I failed to mention the billions spent on that war as well............ ^..

Where were any of you then.. WAIT that is right.. supporting it, and the white man who endorsed it.

My Cav
I give up...
i'm buying a VW those people love trees, so they should love eachother too... "Andy"
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:38 PM on j-body.org
Short Hand wrote:I failed to mention the billions spent on that war as well............ ^..

Where were any of you then.. WAIT that is right.. supporting it, and the white man who endorsed it.

Obama just added the last drop to the glass of water. Bush sucks, Obama Sucks! they both suck!!

"I See No CHANGE"
Wednesday, July 22, 2009 4:40 PM on j-body.org
Short Hand wrote:
spoiler wrote:just Obama and his spending gets me on my nerves man

Yet 250,000 + dead Iraqi men children and women do not ? What about the thousands of dead servicemen and women ?

Funny how this month is possibly the worst we have had in the past decade for casualties, yet you aren't hearing much about it, because Bush is not in office to bash over it.
Short Hand wrote:I failed to mention the billions spent on that war as well............ ^..

That entire war cost less than the "stimulus" bill Obama passed just two weeks into his term.

And your last statement proves that the racism is always coming from the liberals. Funny how no one here criticizing Obama ever mentions race, but it's used quite often as a rebuttal.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search