Pimpin for ACORN - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Pimpin for ACORN
Thursday, September 10, 2009 7:18 PM on j-body.org
Anybody else see that expose on foxnews this morning? It was amazing.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Pimpin for ACORN
Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:00 PM on j-body.org

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:06 PM

Thursday, September 10, 2009 8:43 PM on j-body.org
Guess it's better than an unjustified war in Iraq because sadaam tried to kill daddy. But this really has nothing to do with the obommer. Well unless he poo poos it as some isolated fringe element

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, September 11, 2009 5:45 AM on j-body.org
time to schedule a trip to baltimore. gotta a little cash to spend.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Friday, September 11, 2009 10:49 PM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Guess it's better than an unjustified war in Iraq because sadaam tried to kill daddy. But this really has nothing to do with the obommer. Well unless he poo poos it as some isolated fringe element
Talk about unrelated subjects!!

But yes this would still be "not as bad" as launching a stupid war that needless kills a hell of a lot of people and wasting a hell of a lot of cash that could be spent here improving American lives. That being said - being "not as bad" is not a defense for being bad - and this is obviously bad. Perhaps that was your point that you didn't express well enough?

In any case I'm still not sure how you link this to Iraq. You completely lost me there.

sndsgood wrote:time to schedule a trip to baltimore. gotta a little cash to spend.
Best response to this thread so far...

Saturday, September 12, 2009 1:32 PM on j-body.org
Saw this vid on another forum. Boiled my blood to say the least.
Saturday, September 12, 2009 4:23 PM on j-body.org
I was merely playing the part of a leftwing Obama nutswinger, who's defense for most of their sides antics, is perpetually "oh yeah well bush did __________."

Saturday, September 12, 2009 5:58 PM on j-body.org
Well at least she knows her stuff.....

but either way.... @!#$ ACORN.... worthless bastards

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search