Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby.... - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Friday, November 06, 2009 6:59 AM on j-body.org
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_fort_hood_shooting_suspect

Yeah....like NOOOOOOOBODY is suprised at this one. C'mon....if you saw a skinhead in Gary Indiana, wouldn't you keep your eye on him? Wouldn't you be wondering.....

Disclaimer: This post is to point out that the murderers name is not Bobby. Anything that popped into your head when you read this, was not planted there, but was already nesting in your brain.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Friday, November 06, 2009 7:21 AM on j-body.org
I want to know why all day into the night they said the shooter was killed as well as the female officer that shot him. Then right before i went to bed, all of a sudden both were alive.

We're talking like 6-8 hours of reports they were dead. And then both alive magically.

I know getting info out of military personnel is tough, especially on base with this type of incident, but multiple different military personnel came out and made that claim for hours. just seems odd to me.

Re: Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby....
Friday, November 06, 2009 7:38 AM on j-body.org
^^ I agree, I heard the shooter was dead, 1 in custody, and another one was 'cornered' hahha.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, November 06, 2009 7:42 AM on j-body.org
And that's surprising? If the media got one thing straight reporting a story I'd be shocked.

Friday, November 06, 2009 7:43 AM on j-body.org
Another thing I found to be fishy.....when i first heard about this, they were reporting someone using a sniper rifle. This was at the very beginning of the reporting. After that I heard they took 2 into custody and then let them go and were looking for one more potential suspect. I never once heard another peep about a sniper rifle.

I'm sure it's due to false reporting with little to no info from the get go, but again...just seemed strange to me.

Friday, November 06, 2009 8:17 AM on j-body.org
I love that the first thing that people say is "surprise surprise, an arabian." just because he's arabian doesn't mean he's a terrorist. During the civil war blacks fought for the south. Just because you are of a certain race doesn't mean that you are one of the extremists in that group.

Friday, November 06, 2009 8:36 AM on j-body.org
Why does his name matter?

@!#$ racist...

Tinkles

2003 Cavalier 1SV
Bagged and Blown

Friday, November 06, 2009 8:55 AM on j-body.org
at first they said 2 incidents involving 3 shooters carrying pistols, i hope more to this story unfolds as the week progresses and im sure there will be some interesting conspiracy theories to come

Friday, November 06, 2009 9:48 AM on j-body.org
Did you read my disclaimer? You made the connection not me. I didn't mention his race either. His name could have been Randy, Titio, or Jermaine right? That little nugget was in your brain not mine

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Friday, November 06, 2009 9:52 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Did you read my disclaimer? You made the connection not me. I didn't mention his race either. His name could have been Randy, Titio, or Jermaine right? That little nugget was in your brain not mine

We don't need to make any connections to know what you're implying.

Friday, November 06, 2009 10:01 AM on j-body.org
Meh. Early news reports are often mistaken. The zeal to report something, ANYTHING in today's "instant information" world overcomes the need for vetting of facts early on.

I take all early reports with a grain of salt anymore.

Friday, November 06, 2009 11:08 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:Did you read my disclaimer? You made the connection not me. I didn't mention his race either. His name could have been Randy, Titio, or Jermaine right? That little nugget was in your brain not mine

"Mass Murder at Fort Hood....and his name is.......well, suffice it to say it isn't Bobby...."
Tell me on James Von Brunn & Scott Roeder, which ofcourse they are not named Bobby either?

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Friday, November 06, 2009 11:49 AM on j-body.org
Scotta, you can pat yourself on the back all you want, thinking that reactions to what you typed shows OTHERS' racism, and not your own. However, the fact remains...by creating the thread, the "little nugget" popped into YOUR head FIRST. Which makes you either a racist, or someone who baits them. Neither is very honorable.

I identify this flawed tactic as intentionally inflammatory, and unworthy of further discussion. Why play Scotta's silly game?

Friday, November 06, 2009 4:37 PM on j-body.org
Not trying to trick or bait anyone. Pissed that this guy was spewing his seditious crap all over...including to other troops...traipsing around in his white mostl-humble-servant-of-allah costume.... And still caught them unawares.

I didn't think or intend for it to be a ploy. My sarcastic thrust at the velvety pitical correct among us. Tell me it wasn't the first thing you thought of when the pig was identified. Just wondering now if he was born-bred or if he's a NOI convert like the clowns in prison. @$&"", who needs sleeper cells? Well just promote them to major!
Betcha every squad on the planet is watch their resident "race which must not be named" member a bit careful right now. Terrorist cells busted all over the globe and it isn't Jews, Kentucky farmboys, or merchants from Ghana. Time and again....yeah.

Most Arabs are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Arab.

Friday, November 06, 2009 5:44 PM on j-body.org
Screw me. Just because a line of thought runs through my mind does not mean anyone else needs to hear about it. Rules are rules, and a ban may be forthcoming. Guess I need keep in check that crap or I'm just the same as the islamoclowns with their rhetoric....minus the jihad and murder of course. Sorry folks. My anger trumped my own sensibilities.

Friday, November 06, 2009 11:24 PM on j-body.org
people got killed and you homos are acting like children. doesn't matter who was what color or what was his name. people...were...murdered...

the MEN on Ft. Hood trusted this man. to them, and to you children, it's the same as your brother, or your father, coming over to visit and suddenly going ape@!#$ and killing your entire family. they didn't see him as a terrorist, they didn't even see him as muslim. they saw him as a brother--and respected his color and faith--until he turned on them.

also, regarding the most terrorists are arab comment; on the top 20 terrorist affliction list, only 4 countries are arab. of the other 16, 5 of the "Western countries:" Russia, the US, Italy, the UK, and Spain break up the space between the asian and malaysian countries who hold 7 places on the list (including india), and the remainder being made up of south american countries, finally with israel coming in a VERY close 2nd to Iraq, who is holding the #1 spot.

to say that most terrorists are arab only proves, sir, that you are an idiot.

you guys are so awesome <3 <3 <3

Friday, November 06, 2009 11:37 PM on j-body.org
If I were a "homo", or a child, I'd be offended!

Fact is, I know some homosexuals who act quite like...well, quite like you or me. As for children...I know many who would not act anything like some have in this thread.

Stereotypes DO abound, don't they

Monday, November 09, 2009 4:34 PM on j-body.org
Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:30 AM on j-body.org
BP (brandonpauli) wrote:I love that the first thing that people say is "surprise surprise, an arabian." just because he's arabian doesn't mean he's a terrorist. During the civil war blacks fought for the south. Just because you are of a certain race doesn't mean that you are one of the extremists in that group.

That was because they had no choice.

-Markus
2002 Yellow Cavalier LS Sport
Check it out! --> Flickr

Thursday, January 07, 2010 11:48 AM on j-body.org
ScottaWhite wrote:

C'mon....if you saw a skinhead in Gary Indiana, wouldn't you keep your eye on him? Wouldn't you be wondering.....

So let's say I'm a skinhead (I am). You going to keep an eye on me too? Am I a nazi? Nope, traditional skin.

Your car may do 13 sec @ 103 mph, but my car does 146db @ 35 hz.
Friday, January 08, 2010 9:17 AM on j-body.org
I am reminded of Chapelle's "Blind Black White Supremacist". Damn that guy could just nail it...I miss his show.

Saturday, March 27, 2010 7:38 AM on j-body.org
well i just wanted to make one short statement about the "most terrorists are arab." comment. i agree 100%. being overseas right now has taught me a lot about these people. that 90% of them dont give a damn about you if you are from America. when was the last time you saw someone throw a gernade or plant an ied on the side of a road for a vehicle because they were from a different country in the U.S.? cant say ive ever seen it. but in the months ive been here ive seen it more times than i can count. and its calmed down alot from before. there may not be "big time" terrorists here anymore. but when someone shoots an rpg at us and we get out of our vehicles and ask people who OBVIOUSLY saw it happen and they tell you they didnt see a thing. i consider all of those people terrorists too.

/end rant

Saturday, March 27, 2010 9:16 AM on j-body.org
same thing happens in a black neighborhood. someone is shot and the 20 people around all say they didnt see it. reason why? they are afraid that if they rant on the guys they will come back and kill them. that doesnt nessicarily make them terrorists, it just makes them scared for their life. its hard for people to trust you because they know eventually you guys will leave and they will have to deal with things when you are.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Saturday, March 27, 2010 10:40 AM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:well i just wanted to make one short statement about the "most terrorists are arab." comment. i agree 100%. being overseas right now has taught me a lot about these people. that 90% of them dont give a damn about you if you are from America. when was the last time you saw someone throw a gernade or plant an ied on the side of a road for a vehicle because they were from a different country in the U.S.? cant say ive ever seen it. but in the months ive been here ive seen it more times than i can count. and its calmed down alot from before. there may not be "big time" terrorists here anymore. but when someone shoots an rpg at us and we get out of our vehicles and ask people who OBVIOUSLY saw it happen and they tell you they didnt see a thing. i consider all of those people terrorists too.

/end rant

Wait a minute, you actually thought that they will welcome you with open arms, throw flowers at you, invite you over to have beers and tell jokes with them and their family?
You are a foreigner in their territory with combat uniform, military grade weapons, planes, vehicles and doing an invasion, what else did you think was going to happen?
Congratulations on figuring out: "most terrorists are arab" in the Middle East, I doubt you'll find many Eskimos in that part of the world.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Saturday, March 27, 2010 12:40 PM on j-body.org
666 night rider (TGM) wrote:well i just wanted to make one short statement about the "most terrorists are arab." comment. i agree 100%. being overseas right now has taught me a lot about these people. that 90% of them dont give a damn about you if you are from America. when was the last time you saw someone throw a gernade or plant an ied on the side of a road for a vehicle because they were from a different country in the U.S.? cant say ive ever seen it. but in the months ive been here ive seen it more times than i can count. and its calmed down alot from before. there may not be "big time" terrorists here anymore. but when someone shoots an rpg at us and we get out of our vehicles and ask people who OBVIOUSLY saw it happen and they tell you they didnt see a thing. i consider all of those people terrorists too.

/end rant

Just for the sake of perspective, ask yourself sometime: Why am I here? If you can sincerely and truthfully answer that question to yourself, you;ll understand much better why the people there hate you.

For a further exercise in perspective, try this one: Imagine well-armed, uniformed Arabs on our soil by their own choice (not ours!), and what will you expect USA citizens to do but detest them and perhaps even try to kill them?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search