The Slaughter Solution - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
The Slaughter Solution
Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:10 PM on j-body.org
House Democrats looking at 'Slaughter Solution' to pass Obamacare without a vote on Senate bill

Worthy of noting is that late reports are the House passed a rule essentially saying that the bill to have been actually passed in it's original form before an amendment bill could be passed (novel idea).

While it looks like the Slaughter Solution is a dead deal at the end of the day, I'd simply like to see what people have to say about the whole thing. Seems to me that they're all trying to come up with any way possible to ram this atrocity through before they lose their overwhelming majority in November.

Re: The Slaughter Solution
Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:16 PM on j-body.org
Would you be so kind as to present a left-leaning news story to counter the right-leaning one you've presented here? Just for equal time.
You know, to have an ACTUAL conversation

Oh, and random hit...please get back to the thread you 've been avoiding where you maintained the IRS plane crasher was a left-wing act of terrorism. You are still due a humilating butt-paddling over that silly, silly mistake! We were wondering where you'd gotten off to...

Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:25 PM on j-body.org
.......Thread Destroyer....... wrote:...please get back to the thread you 've been avoiding where you maintained the IRS plane crasher was a left-wing act of terrorism. You are still due a humilating butt-paddling over that silly, silly mistake! We were wondering where you'd gotten off to...
LOL. Sorry, but I have better things to do then to continue posting logical points that everyone else understands except you and Goodwrench. As amusing as it is pointing out your idiocy, it gets old after a while, and my time is worth more to me than to be in here trying to counter every ridiculous post you make. I'll let you continue to feel you got the last word in the argument. Enjoy.

Stay on point here, though, if you are capeable. As usual, you have jumped in and resorted to ignoring substance and suggesting the souce is so biased that it couldn't possibly be accurate.

Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:55 PM on j-body.org
Logical points for those who feast on right-wing regurgitation, perhaps.

Your cadre is not as numerous as you've deluded yourself to believe. And nowhere near as intellectual as you'd prefer they were! *cough* infidel *cough cough*

So, no "equal time", just more of this "I know you are, but what am I" immaturity? Priceless.

Still waiting for you to come get paddled in that other thread.

Friday, March 12, 2010 11:22 PM on j-body.org
This is what the slaughter solution is.

Whenever you set up a meeting to vote on bills you have to set a bunch of guidelines, like how long it will be, what your going to do, the basis on what your going to do.... all kinds of crap... What slaughter wants to do is to have the meeting set up "assuming" the fictional (as of now) obamma care bill was passed then vote on things that dont exist but would if it where passed as a way to illegally get the bill shoe horned into law and then they can iron out the wrinkles later.

What they are trying to do is unconstitutional and actually highly illegal and so far out there that its mind boggling.

We didnt pass the bill yet but lets pretend we did and implement policy anyway?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search