Does Israel Have the Right to Exist as a country in its present location, and what is a "Palestinian - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Does Israel Have the Right to Exist as a country in its present location, and what is a "Palestinian
Monday, September 13, 2010 6:59 PM on j-body.org
Title says it all. Lets hear some ideas.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Does Israel Have the Right to Exist as a country in its present location, and what is a "Palestinian
Monday, September 13, 2010 7:40 PM on j-body.org
OP says nothing. Make a point and take a position first.

Re: Does Israel Have the Right to Exist as a country in its present location, and what is a "Palestinian
Monday, September 13, 2010 10:26 PM on j-body.org
Is there some kind of 'Roberts Rules of Order' for Jbody forums, for which I am unaware?

If you have no opinion, then move along. I'd like to see discussion on the issue....or more truthfully, I'd like to see the opinons of a select few, having been asked a specific set of questions.

Just for @!#$es and giggles, pretend you are in a beauty pageant, and have been asked a difficult question. Your answer should not be determined by the opinions or beliefs of the judge. What do you think?

Why is it, that I have a feeling, that some will channel incessantly, a myopic obsession with the notion that the OP must first state his position....in order to avoid being able to pre-formulate? But, ahh, yes....isnt' that what I'm doing?

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart
Re: Does Israel Have the Right to Exist as a country in its present location, and what is a
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:11 AM on j-body.org
Bill, something tells me Scott, Defender, Kevin, OJ, whatever name... has the same idea as that genius of a person Sarah Palin.

<<< Ooops @ 1:07

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Re: Does Israel Have the Right to Exist as a country in its present location, and what is a
Tuesday, September 14, 2010 4:15 PM on j-body.org
I continue to second-guess this woman's intelligence. If she had more than a peanut for a brain, she'd never allow herself to be interviewed by a television journalist again.

Of course, I'd still hit it. Conservatively.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 6:07 PM on j-body.org
not even a nibble....

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 8:02 AM on j-body.org
OK, I'll bite. Should Israel exist as a country in its present location?

Yes. National borders have been a fluid concept since the dawn of man, and remain so.

What is a Palestinian?

A resident of Palestine in any of its different iterations.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search