Another Oil Rig Explosion in Gulf of Mexico. - Politics and War Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Another Oil Rig Explosion in Gulf of Mexico.
Thursday, September 02, 2010 11:21 AM on j-body.org
http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/oil-rig-explosion-in-gulf-of-mexico-coast-guard-says/19618801?icid=main%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C168018

I was suspicious of the first one back in April/May. Now I am downright John H convinced this was perpetuated by the greenies or our own government as a precursor to new green legislation. Remember just before the OKC bombings, Clinton was trying to get some domestic terrorism bill pushed through and the republicans blocked it........a few weeks later BOOM and we've got instant cooperation from the Right, lest they look soft on terrorism.

Its election year folks.

“Poor Al Gore. Global warming completely debunked via the very Internet you invented. Oh, oh, the irony!” -Jon Stewart

Re: Another Oil Rig Explosion in Gulf of Mexico.
Thursday, September 02, 2010 12:09 PM on j-body.org
I like it how anything that is on fire is now instantly labeled "an explosion."

Oh well, I suppose sensationalism is the media standard these days, and the Deepwater Horizon debacle makes them smack their lips anytime a rig has distress now. As if an oil rig fire is so unprecedented. They contain flammable materials and people. Last I knew, that remains, and always was, a recipe for possible fires.

Thursday, September 02, 2010 2:45 PM on j-body.org
While its a shame this happened your still a douche defender .

Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved Acts 16:31

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
" Mark Twain "
Thursday, September 02, 2010 9:32 PM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/oil-rig-explosion-in-gulf-of-mexico-coast-guard-says/19618801?icid=main%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C168018

I was suspicious of the first one back in April/May. Now I am downright John H convinced this was perpetuated by the greenies or our own government as a precursor to new green legislation. Remember just before the OKC bombings, Clinton was trying to get some domestic terrorism bill pushed through and the republicans blocked it........a few weeks later BOOM and we've got instant cooperation from the Right, lest they look soft on terrorism.

Its election year folks.

Beautiful, now you have no room to talk when someone brings up that; 9/11 was a Bush administration job in order to expand oil business and establish homeland policing.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 12:52 PM on j-body.org
still amazes me that we live in a society that can find out when and how and where a president gets a blowjob but that the same goverment is capable of these massive conspiracies to kill thousands of innocent people so they can get ellected.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 4:34 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:still amazes me that we live in a society that can find out when and how and where a president gets a blowjob but that the same goverment is capable of these massive conspiracies to kill thousands of innocent people so they can get ellected.

Not that I believe the conspiracy storys, But.. shut your mouth and run our story or we will KILL you is a pretty convincing argument

Any potential whistle blower would be scared to death if said occurrences were true. Imagine confronting people that were responsible for OKC, 911, ect....(if they were in fact conspiracys) you would @!#$ your pants at the prospect of a fellow countryman/ men being capable of such extreme violence. To top it all off no one would believe you. It would be the ultimate smoke screen.

Example; Tell anyone and we kill you, They try to report the story we kill them and you, Then we have the media cover it up because we told the network prez if he ran it we would kill him. Then if the truth actually gets out, it's just a bunch of retards with a conspiracy theory.

Wrap your mind around that. And before anyone says it could never happen. people are capable of anything.
The purpose of this rant: Educate YOURSELF, Just make sure you use your head, there's a reason you have intuition.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Tuesday, September 07, 2010 4:50 PM

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:06 PM on j-body.org
Wait, did you just attempt to debunk conspiracy theories with...paranoia?

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 10:16 PM on j-body.org
No paranoia, just a random observation. Trust me I'm completely normal

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 11:31 PM on j-body.org
sndsgood wrote:still amazes me that we live in a society that can find out when and how and where a president gets a blowjob but that the same goverment is capable of these massive conspiracies to kill thousands of innocent people so they can get ellected.

Yes, it is called Linda Tripp exposing and media exploding it (no pun intended) out of proportion. In the case of 9/11 there has been no "Linda Tripp" within the administration and there will be none either.

THE POLITICALLY INCORRECT ONE.

Wednesday, September 08, 2010 4:37 AM on j-body.org
people are threatened all the time with death and still manage to get there story out. things like this you would have to have so many people who new the story that someone would leak it or find out. its just too big and too many people would be involved. its like like you guys think everyone in goverment is out to get you. like its this secret group were everyone agrees to the same thing. democrats and republicans are foaming at the mouth to try and find anyway to smear or depose the other side. are we going to go on the assumption now that both parties are secretly friends now and just fight constantly to throw the public off there trail?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, September 08, 2010 9:53 AM on j-body.org
Jason, if there's one thing devoted conspiracy theorists cannot wrap their head around, it's basic logic like you're using here. For them, the adventure is not unlike what moviemakers try to encourage in their audiences for total immersion in the story, a concept called "suspension of disbelief".

You see, all conspiracy buffs need do is just suspend the awkward aspect of basic logic like you're exercising here, and then ANYTHING becomes possible! Once one is "there", other annoying little things like facts just need not be of any import. The fantasy becomes real. amd nothing else matters, for now they have the villains they need to reconcile in their tortured minds life's puzzles and grievances. More than anything, it's a form of coping, and it borders on PTSD symptoms. Put another way, they ain't right.

Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:36 PM on j-body.org
Kevin Trudeau wrote:http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/oil-rig-explosion-in-gulf-of-mexico-coast-guard-says/19618801?icid=main%7Chp-laptop%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C168018

Its election year folks.

and the three hits on the seismograph......and that was under billly boy, was he getting head then too?

Chris

"An appeal to arms and the God of hosts is all that is left us. But we shall not fight our battle alone. There is a just God that presides over the destinies of nations. The battle sir, is not of the strong alone. Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it almighty God. I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death."

Speech at the Second Virginia Convention at St. John's Church in Richmond, Virginia (23 March 1775) Patrick Henry

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:44 PM on j-body.org

Media Mind Control and the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico

Haha with no evidence, just MEDIA AND BLIND FAITH people believe in this stuff AS IF IT WERE REAL. If there was a oil spill in the first place, there would be verifiable evidence to prove it exists. Millions of boat owners yet still no real verifiable evidence just MEDIA MIND CONTROL.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 4:46 PM on j-body.org
I accidently hit enter and posted im not sure why the link did not show up for the film Media Mind Control and the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico.

http://lenonhonorfilms.com/BPoilspillinthegulfofmexicoPart1.html
Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:37 AM on j-body.org
Myles wrote:
Media Mind Control and the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico

Haha with no evidence, just MEDIA AND BLIND FAITH people believe in this stuff AS IF IT WERE REAL. If there was a oil spill in the first place, there would be verifiable evidence to prove it exists. Millions of boat owners yet still no real verifiable evidence just MEDIA MIND CONTROL.

so are you saying the oil rig explostion didnt happen, that no oil was spilled? oh i really want to hear more about this.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search