winks - Page 2 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winks
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:37 PM
thanks guys, to the 2 guys above... I'll get to you tonight when i get off work.. like 3 am probably

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:46 PM
I look foward to your reply. Again my e-mail is semfikapp@yahoo.com

Thanks

"Sig under construction"
Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:02 PM
I think that is one of the most mature things i've ever read on the org...to bad you went out of business, sounds like you had pretty good following

Good Luck with everything else

Thursday, December 08, 2005 10:36 AM
You still owe me my BC2 kit, or money back ejcarter20@hotmail.com
Thursday, December 08, 2005 8:59 PM
well people start saying they owe them and he disappears again . by the way my email is vanhaite@yahoo.com and i am still waiting for the bc2 kit or money back.
Friday, December 09, 2005 3:51 AM
still here buddy. i'll email you.
Friday, December 09, 2005 3:54 AM
ohh yea, dont be a smart ass 13lucky13.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005 6:03 PM
Chris-Good luck. Allways had good things from you. Not many would send a spoiler to Canada before any money was in hand, but you did!
thanx
Jon

Thursday, December 15, 2005 11:50 PM
still waiting for my email.
thanks
eric vanhaitsma
Monday, December 19, 2005 4:46 PM
im still waiting for my lambo doors that i had ordered from you three or four months ago, the doors that were going to canada, thanks hope to here from you
Monday, December 19, 2005 4:50 PM
sorry. doubler_84@hotmail.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:26 AM
I'm waiting on a pair of fenders that I ordered from you. My e-mail is punkrockstreetracer@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 5:49 PM
this is the first that heard about this chris, i was just thinking about you. I wanted to see about some aluminum interior pieces, sorry to hear about your business.. I think that it is admirable to do what you are doing, good luck

you have to stand for something, or you're bound to fall for anything
Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:15 AM
joseph maybe let me know what you wanted.. i have alot of diamond plate stock in a box somewhere..
im pretty sure i only owe 3 of you guys something.. these last few "im waiting on's" I dont think they was ever processed.. I'll email you anyways tho.
Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:23 PM
do you have anything not diamond plate, maybe plain aluminum? let me know what you got either way thanks.
Thursday, December 22, 2005 8:25 PM
chris i payed you with a credit card, i can get you the statement if that helps, let me know, doubler_84@hotmail.com
Friday, December 30, 2005 5:04 PM
The $150 for the fenders I tried to order from you disappeared from my account, so I'm pretty sure mine processed. I have all of my bank statements as well.
Friday, December 30, 2005 7:51 PM
Sure he talks about taking care of his customers yet....... He doesn't! No replies to my e-mail attempts AFTER he says that he'll send me a refund. LOL! Man, you're a class act. Anyway, I'll be the bigger man and still say Happy Holidays. God watches over all of us.

Saab Turbo Project... 2006
Friday, December 30, 2005 8:36 PM
Good luck getting your stuffs guys... I settled my problem, but yeah... that was through my own means...

You know.. it's kind of hard to put behind you when you were so blatantly cheated out of your product...

and I feel like I have to ask this....

Who did you sell my dash piece to eh? I believe you said that someone was looking to buy it and all of the molds to it...

Funny... because I had paid for that piece months before this "buyer" came up...

I know I have my cash, and you have (or had) your product.

But I believe you to be someone who keeps enough people happy with your products, and somehow feel that the few people that you screw out of their stuff can just be cast aside.

I'm surprised you guys haven't threatened legal action or have gotten a chargeback. I'm sure the products could be found elsewhere. I really want this all to be over with personally, what he pulled is crap. He can deny it all he wants, but I believe that you guys have been mistreated as customers, and you give into these promises of getting products that he's either too lazy to send, or just doesn't have on hand.

This is a joke, and I don't believe this is STILL going on.

You know what Chris or winks or whatever the hell your name is...

You're a thief god damnit. A @!#$ thief, nobody should be put through this kind of crap. Pardon me if that comes out immature and somewhat irrational. But c'mon man, GIVE THE PEOPLE THEIR PRODUCTS... or for god's sake give them their damn money back.

Good luck next year everyone. And sorry for this post. It actually came out a bit more "hostile" than I would have liked it to... but for god's sake.. it's the truth. What do I have to gain by saying this? it's not like he has a business anymore..

-Rod (Inari)

Friday, December 30, 2005 8:38 PM
and sorry for double posting.

In the end, the fact still remains.

I have my money, and you kept the product.

isn't it about time you give these people the same luxury? keep your stinkin products and give the good people back their cash at least.

Sunday, January 01, 2006 9:56 PM
Chris

I ordered a wide body from you Months and Months ago i never got it

I emailed you 20-30 times No response ever!

I have all bank statements to prove it AND

Police reports with mine and your Local authorities

Please resolve this issue ASAP

slow2pt2@gmail.com

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)

Monday, January 02, 2006 3:13 AM
you never returned my 100 deposit for borrowing you applicator gun, despite the fact that it took me twice as long as I had said to send it back to you.

Check out my car....
http://members.cardomain.com/o4blackfire
~ Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
Monday, January 02, 2006 8:17 PM
I say lock this. Some people dont read the whole post or have any idea what they are talking about. He IS PAYING PEOPLE BACK!!!!!. HE IS WORKING MULTIPLE JOBS TO PAY PEOPLE BACK> HE HAS PAYED MANY PEOPLE BACK AND IS STILL PAYING. HE SAID THIS BEFORE AND PROBABLY WILL SAY IT AGAIN. HE IS PAYING PEOPLE BACK!!!

Monday, January 02, 2006 10:54 PM
Vincent, please, he is not paying people back man.. he never bothered to pay me back for example.

if he's serious he really needs to make it known that he his serious about paying these gentlemen back.

and these people have been waiting the longest to get refunds.

Monday, January 02, 2006 11:20 PM
still waiting for an email doubler_84@hotmail.com
still no vertical doors
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search