winks - Page 4 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winks
Saturday, January 07, 2006 9:12 AM
^ true but it IS for sale. it's in sad shape though.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 1:26 PM
Yeah, the idiots that bought it from him weren't too nice to it...it's on mautofied again and it looks terrible.

Saturday, January 28, 2006 9:03 PM
Amazing. My $150 for the non-existant fender must have vanished into thin air since I don't have it anymore, and obviously the funds were never transfered to "winksonline," cause he said so.
Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:19 PM
Hey winks sorry to hear about your business
Even worse to hear about your truck, thats rough,
what are you going to do with it? I love the hood, and if tis too badly damaged I may be able to take it off your hands.

Just a question, what ended up happening with your business? Financial? just curious

ShowFire

Saturday, April 15, 2006 8:11 AM
sorry to bring this thread back from the dead, but i don't know how else to get a hold of you winks. will you PLEASE check your email, i have emailed you several times with no response since december. i sent you a copy of my bank statement to prove you took my money and i still have no kit. please respond.
Sunday, April 16, 2006 2:10 PM
I never got an email...
Sunday, April 16, 2006 5:06 PM
plus.. it's been over a year.. i cant handle this anymore you need to go through your bank..
thanks
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 11:53 AM
Sdime5 wrote:plus.. it's been over a year.. i cant handle this anymore you need to go through your bank..
thanks

you can handle it
its your fault

the bank is gonna tell him its too old to get his money back

so be a man and fix your problems like you've been trying to do

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search