winks - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: winks
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 1:12 AM
You wanna know something funny. About a year or so ago I was going to order a dash piece and showed it to my boyfriend. As soon as I told him who I was going to buy it from he said "hell no." Supposedly Winks is being talked negatively about on other forums...What a shame....Just think, if he ran his business correct he could have a successful online business like Jason at A+...

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:41 AM
im paying like 3 people back.. half the guys in this post are full of @!#$ minus like the first 3.. and yea the guys posting now are just bashing trying to ruin it for anyone out there that i owe something to b/c im really not gonna look like a bad guy or anything b/c 10 people want to post @!#$. a widebody? RIIIGHT I know for a fact your full of BS, you contacted my local authorities? right fax me this paper.. last time i checked you cant seek help from the "local authorities" unless you order something.
This is a prime reason why im glad im done with the .org.. bunch of kids that want something for free and post some BS going out of their way to be a bitch to someone.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:56 AM
Hey chris. Its been a while. After that year and a hlaf I finaly got my dash from you. It fit like @!#$ man lol. I sent you an email about it but never heard back from you. Kinda glad you went out of business since you jerked me around for that long ass time

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 8:06 AM
sorry i made a custom one off dash for you in a year and a half of my spare time for the small price of $350. Full fiberglass replacement that fit perfectly in my test car. I'm guessing you just was no good at fitting aftermarket parts.. sucks you got that dash you might want to sell it to someone that would appreciate it.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 8:08 AM
Sommer wrote: Supposedly Winks is being talked negatively about on other forums...What a shame....Just think, if he ran his business correct he could have a successful online business like Jason at A+...

Nope, just this one.. And my bad, what if i dont want to own a successful online business and wanted to do other stuff? dont make me a bad person so.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 8:20 AM
inari: i said it before ill say it again the money was never taken out of your account. however i am glad you weaseled the bank out of whatever money..
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 8:35 AM
Hey Winks, how much longer are you going to ignore my e-mail attempts to collect a refund? The reason why people are so critical about what was your business and yourself is because you are a poor manager and bad business man. If you are really a good guy like you say you are, then why have I been waiting over 6 months for a refund? Come on, kid!

semfikapp@yahoo.com is my e-mail addy!

Saab Turbo Project... 2006
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 10:41 AM
Quote:

Sdime5
Today 8:41 AM

im paying like 3 people back.. half the guys in this post are full of @!#$ minus like the first 3.. and yea the guys posting now are just bashing trying to ruin it for anyone out there that i owe something to b/c im really not gonna look like a bad guy or anything b/c 10 people want to post @!#$. a widebody? RIIIGHT I know for a fact your full of BS, you contacted my local authorities? right fax me this paper.. last time i checked you cant seek help from the "local authorities" unless you order something.
This is a prime reason why im glad im done with the .org.. bunch of kids that want something for free and post some BS going out of their way to be a bitch to someone.

Ok you are worhtless peice of carbon

What is your FAX number douche bag I will fax you all documentation stating that I ordered this from including bank statments with your company name on it and the total amount. AS well as Reports from both mine and your local authorities.

Since you are being a prick about things I don't want a refund now or product I will not be happy till you are in jail for theft your piss bag

(Insert really cool picture of my car with some catchy name or slogan here)
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:18 PM
last post. I'm sick of this thead. looks like slo's got it in here.

Sdime or whatever you call yourself now. The money did in fact leave my account, let's make that perfectly clear. I don't have any reason to lie about this. I've got documents from my bank. A statement from visa, and evidence in my checkbook that it went through. The bank even told me it went through.

Good luck to you sir, I believe that the people in this post have been wronged, by you, and deserve their own justice.

Anyways. To everyone in here, good luck getting your funds or seeking whatever justice you desire. He's right, I really have no room posting in this thread since I did get my money back through my own legal means.

This is Rod (Inari) Signing off from this thread, and that's a promise,

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 2:52 PM
I got paid back, i say lock this thread. and i would expect to see you guys pull all of that money out of your pocket sure its been a while but hey atleast he is working at it. i do believe that some people are full of crap when they are saying he owes them money.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 6:55 PM
first SOLO.. scan the @!#$ and post it on this borad otherwise your just a dumbass.. i NEVER took payment for ANY widebody b/c I havent made them for a good year.

and i did make this post.. then a week later my car got totalled by a hit and run.. i have liability they found the guy but his insurance wont pay.. so shut the @!#$ up.. i ignore emails b/c umm READ THE GD POST ITS FKN BROKE!!! god jbody is awsome

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:20 PM
i would just like to say im sorry about your business and i would have looked foward to doing business with you.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 7:33 PM
Quote:

first SOLO.. scan the @!#$ and post it on this borad otherwise your just a dumbass.. i NEVER took payment for ANY widebody b/c I havent made them for a good year.

and i did make this post.. then a week later my car got totalled by a hit and run.. i have liability they found the guy but his insurance wont pay.. so shut the @!#$ up.. i ignore emails b/c umm READ THE GD POST ITS FKN BROKE!!! god jbody is awsome

Ok I am going to help you out on this one!

As soon as I get my Scanner I will scann them in a post them up here.

Hit and Run? File it under your Uninsured motorist coverage ( the your insurance company will subrogate for the amount they payed out to you.)

Now that I am done being nice!

You are a poor business man thats why you are selling. You don't know how to and should have never ran a business. How bout instead of avoiding the problems like a little bitch you MAN up and get @!#$ done!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 8:39 PM
funny I ran the biz fine for 2 years before running into financial troubles.. anyways this post has more than exceded my original requests.. like i said there is like 1-3 guys here that i owe something to.. Solo, I have never heard ANYTHING about this widebody for ohh atleast the full 6 months ive been out of business.. this is the first ive heard of it.. plus i wouldnt in my right mind have let an order go through for a widebody ecause I havent had the shop to do it in since june.. That's back when i lost everything I own. All my mistakes i made wasnt no ones fault but my own.. so yea im sorry.. i finally get my @!#$ together and make this post.. then a week later my truck gets totaled by a hit and run.

dont feel sorry for me pretty good feeling that is god punishing me for taking so long to pay my debts.. i will pay all my debts but my rims are cracked, and front end needs totally redone. Trust me when I made this post I had enough money to pay everyone back AND buy me the bike ive been wanting FOREVER.. now I gotta take that all and fix it.. I really dont believe you (solo) are telling the truth. but if by chance in HELL you are then yes I want to see all documentation posted here..
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:24 PM
Slo2pt2 (Projekt Unknown?) wrote:
Quote:

Ok I am going to help you out on this one!

As soon as I get my Scanner I will scann them in a post them up here.

Hit and Run? File it under your Uninsured motorist coverage ( the your insurance company will subrogate for the amount they payed out to you.)

Now that I am done being nice!

You are a poor business man thats why you are selling. You don't know how to and should have never ran a business. How bout instead of avoiding the problems like a little bitch you MAN up and get @!#$ done!

i may be wrong or imagining something but i swear i read somewhere on here that Slo2pt2 ripped off another member a few months back. Like i said i may be wrong. But I also know that he requested a photoshop on another site and said he'd pay the person and took the chop and ran. now again, he may have finally came back and paid the person i don't know. I haven't been one that site enough for a while.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:43 PM
I have NEVER Ripped off ANYONE on this site EVER

ANd the Photoshop thing has already been taken care of

Thanks for the help hough

Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:51 PM
^ like i said i wasn't sure. names can get confused here with the thousands of members. and i hadn't been on the other site constantly in awhile. just thought it would be bs if it were that way and you were accusing chris, thats all.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006 9:53 PM
^^ yeah I know i was just clearing my name of the accusation or whatever it was

no hard feelings

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 7:26 AM
Sdime5 wrote:i finally get my @!#$ together and make this post.. then a week later my truck gets totaled by a hit and run.

I remember you posting that on s10forum.com I think. Some dumbass and some girls hit it, the girls busted on him and the grandma lives down the street or am I thinking of another members story????? Either way I remember you posting pics over there. I couldnt find the thread though because i cant remember your screen name over there.

-Brandon

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 9:09 AM
Winks, don't worry about giving me a refund. I solved the problem through my own bank. If you have any questions, please e-mail me at semfikapp@yahoo.com

This is my last post.

Saab Turbo Project... 2006
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 11:57 AM
hey winks what about the vertical doors.......................... i can prove that i payed you

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 12:40 PM
Sdime5 wrote:sorry i made a custom one off dash for you in a year and a half of my spare time for the small price of $350. Full fiberglass replacement that fit perfectly in my test car. I'm guessing you just was no good at fitting aftermarket parts.. sucks you got that dash you might want to sell it to someone that would appreciate it.

The whole thing is, you said it would be done in a month after I paid for it. That is what pissed me off, and everytime you said it would be done (like every month) you kept delaying it and then stopped talking to me for a while. That is what made me mad and I do know how to test fit stuff considering I do go to school for auto body and my friend that works at a shop helped me. So dont give me that bs.

If you would have said it would take a year at the start and not promise me it at the end of the month and kept saying that. I would not have had any problems with you

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:56 PM
anyways this thread is everything i didnt want it to be.. so you want something.. send me an email to phatcavtuckin18s(at)yahoo.com again the chris @winksonline.com is down.. been down for awhile... i aint gonna argue if u got a problem or not just email me.
Friday, January 06, 2006 10:27 PM
hey is your cav for sale?

good luck man
Saturday, January 07, 2006 8:55 AM
Um, he sold the cav a while back....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search