Gauging Interest in Shirts and Hats - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gauging Interest in Shirts and Hats
Friday, January 06, 2006 10:47 AM
We are expanding our business to start a massive screenprinting operation and will soon be making T-shirts and embroidered caps. The new shirt business was not originally planned for Cavalier/Sunfire stuff, but as long as we have the equipment...

What T-shirts/hats would the J-Body community like to see? We can get shirts and hats in any color and design anything people would buy.

I'd be willing to design some cool stuff and start a GP for it, but need some feedback and ideas.

Thanks!

Steve

Re: Gauging Interest in Shirts and Hats
Friday, January 06, 2006 11:27 AM
id be in for some stuff. i can do some designs for ya also, if needed.

RIP Kasey Burleson, and get well soon Chris Shelly

Friday, January 06, 2006 11:59 AM
Discussion on hoodies.

Problem on this site is if it doesn't have "their" car on it, chances of them buying it is slim to none. Hence my suggestion of GM concept/company vehicles.

Friday, January 06, 2006 1:24 PM
there are a lot of threads about this and a lot of people are intrested but nobody has provided a product yet(or at least i havent seen anything)

Friday, January 06, 2006 1:43 PM
Yeah, like Joe said, use the GM cars. I wouldn't want anyone to get a big head over their vehicle being on everyone's shirts.

Thanks for the sig, Blakout.
Friday, January 06, 2006 2:09 PM
interested esp the JBO logo as the stickers look, as one optin along with other j sayings/designs.

Friday, January 06, 2006 2:21 PM
yeah, I might get a shirt with the .org logo.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, January 06, 2006 2:38 PM
Well that would be totally up to Dave...

Yeah I see the problem. If I use a pic of a Cavalier with a Razzi kit, no one without that kit will want the shirt...

If I use a pic of a stock Cav, NO ONE will want the shirts...

I was thinking maybe doing some stuff with the Ecotec logo and a pic of an engine, stuff like that.

Any specific ideas are welcome, FREE SHIRT to anyone who has one that actually gets printed.

If Dave is interested in doing this, please feel free to let me know and we can work out a percentage.

Thanks!
Friday, January 06, 2006 3:41 PM
if you're doing an Ecotec logo, better have an LD9, Z24 and Sunfire GT logo too.

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, January 06, 2006 5:51 PM
Quote:

Discussion on hoodies.

i really like the "i drive a super fast cavalier" one.

or something generic GM is cool too.

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Friday, January 06, 2006 6:53 PM
Would your screen printing shop be able to print up some stuff for me personally? I have a few designs totally unrelated to J's that I would like to get printed.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
mattbeck16: god im a loser lol

Friday, January 06, 2006 7:23 PM
I liked the I drive a super fast cavalier as well. That and the JBO smileys on hoodies and t-shirts.

Its killing me to wait, I would buy from the first person to get it done.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Friday, January 06, 2006 7:27 PM
just go off of the GM Bash T-shirt, or the GM Concept cars. I dont see why ppl would have a problem with those cars. But i think it would benefit this site if Dave allows to have the GM Concept cars on with jbody.org on there.

Friday, January 06, 2006 7:41 PM
Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:48 AM
Well, like you said, you can make many different designs and what not. Having each engine would be a great idea, like Ecotec, L61, Quad4, LD9, etc. I also like the 'I drive a super fast Cavalier' idea. Something generic would be the way to go so that no one is singled out. Personally, I'm not a fan of large pictures on shirts, so a phrase or a small picture (like an Eco engine) would be enough in my opinion.

All this also depends on how much each item will cost. Of course, this also depends on how many people actually buy a product.

Blown.
Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:17 AM
Yeah I was preety close to puting something out there unfortunetly I started maping it all out and realised how much work was involved and realised That it was just to much.

I have some preview shots of what people were PMing me about as there favorties You can have them if you want

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Saturday, January 07, 2006 6:22 AM
a would be great to see on a hat or shirt or something

Saturday, January 07, 2006 12:11 PM
^^^ on a hat for sure, can't beat that i dont think, just think if a car with JBO on it somewhere would make sense to ppl what JBO is

Saturday, January 07, 2006 1:26 PM
Quote:

^^^ on a hat for sure, can't beat that i dont think, just think if a car with JBO on it somewhere would make sense to ppl what JBO is

X3

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/my2005cav/my%20car%20the%20bash.jpg
Saturday, January 07, 2006 2:54 PM
can someone photoshop a pic of on a hat?

Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:12 PM
the Cavalier Turbo Sport would be a good one
but i def like the
on a hat!!!!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 5:44 PM
Don't forget us 2200's. I may not be fast but my engine bay look's good for what it is.

Saturday, January 07, 2006 7:53 PM
Im thinking a plain one with the org logo, a hat to go along with it.....

then maybe one with a car, like that yellow turbo sport or something

how about putting a bunch of different peoples cars??? like some of the best from teh org in a big colage(sp?) type of thing on the back, then a lil org logo like on teh front....id rock that

Sunday, January 08, 2006 9:13 PM
i wanna see 2nd gen stuff...i have no desire for a shirt with a 3rd gen on it...i dont own one.

Sunday, January 08, 2006 11:13 PM
ok this is not a masterpiece by any streach of the word but it gets my idea out there. i think it would need approval by dave but i think it would look really cool. ok now bare with me people it took me literally 10 min in MS Paint....

the logo on the front is supposed to be : inlarged
the logo on the back is the one in the very upper left corner of the page.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search