Gauging Interest in Shirts and Hats - Page 3 - General Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Gauging Interest in Shirts and Hats
Thursday, January 12, 2006 8:41 PM
thigh enough res, or you need bigger? you guys can hack this one up make it what you want it to be tho....

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Thursday, January 12, 2006 11:29 PM
/\ /\ /\ wow thats big!! lol

Friday, January 13, 2006 4:29 AM
Yeah you might want to check with Dave first. I know if someone was gonna be using my logo I would want a little bit of a profit.

Madjack wrote:Like I said before, building an engine like ours (2.2 or 2200) is a painstaking chore , since there is so few custom made parts. It's frustrating to me too, but that's what I like about doing this engine, it's the challenge.

Friday, January 13, 2006 7:42 AM
i like the jbo smiley on a hoodie

slowly but surely...

Friday, January 13, 2006 2:15 PM
That would soooo rock........

wait for it... wait for it... NOW GO!! ---> '02 LS Sport <---
Yahoo IM : buzz122 AIM : buzz122cav
Friday, January 13, 2006 2:20 PM
HEY WAIT A MINUTE

This thread was my idea and now you're gonna take the ball and run with it?

I was all set to contact Dave myself and have already laid out some ground work on this...

Hence : GAUGING INTEREST so I can make them...

This BLOWS
Friday, January 13, 2006 2:32 PM
And I'm sorry if I did not get back here sooner but I've been busy as crap here at work.

I'm NOT gonna turn this into a meltdown because I promised last year that I would not do that this year, but you gotta admit that I got the shaft on this.

Go ahead and make your hats - it's not worth a big fight.

Next time I have an idea, I'm going to just put the money out and produce it and hope it sells. Seems there are no rules about this kind of thing - its every man for himself.

It really sucks to be gathering ideas only to have someone else swoop in and take it away from you.

Like Forrest Gump said: "Thats all I got to say about that"

Enjoy the hats! hehe
Friday, January 13, 2006 4:20 PM
Make it first and you win!

I don't need no stinking SIG. Wait this is one.
DOH!
Friday, January 13, 2006 6:47 PM
Hey if you want to make them go for it, I haven't done anything more than just lookin into pricing around here. I figured that what i found was really reasonable, so i posted the prices i found. If you can get it done for cheaper do eeet! I will buy from you.

Friday, January 13, 2006 8:25 PM
Like I said, its not worth a big deal. I was just kinda surprised earlier when I came back to this thread and saw someone else talking about doing it.

However, the idea to put the JBO smiley on shirts and hats was not mine and no one is even sure if Dave wants any part of it anyway. It's a free country and a free forum. I don't deserve any special courtesy for starting another shirt thread.

Keep in mind that in addition to my carbon fiber business, I am trying to start a t-shirt company and also have an online war game accessory company that I've been running for years. I have a lot of competitors and maybe I am getting a little paranoid that "everyone is out to steal my ideas". There's a lot of pressure to get stuff on the Internet before others come up with the same idea and sell it cheaper than you do.

I apologize if I came off as sort of a penis. It was not intentional - I was at work and have had quite a busy week and should probably stay away from the Internet when I'm in an irritated mood...

I am definitely not the most dramatic person on JBO, but I'm up there and I'm workin on it!

Steve
Friday, January 13, 2006 9:21 PM
ok so is someone gonna make a damn shirt or are we going to keep talking about it?

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:32 PM
I sent Dave a message to see what he says about all of this. It was in regards of using his images. What type of shrit design do people want anyways? I was just going to roll with the hat idea if we can do this in the end.

Friday, January 13, 2006 9:34 PM
NVM.... the ideas were on page 2 of this thread.

Saturday, January 14, 2006 12:14 AM
ok no more b.s someone just make the hat. lol i want one!!

Saturday, January 14, 2006 6:49 AM
Blue Cav Customs wrote:HEY WAIT A MINUTE

This thread was my idea and now you're gonna take the ball and run with it?

I was all set to contact Dave myself and have already laid out some ground work on this...

Hence : GAUGING INTEREST so I can make them...

This BLOWS

Posts like this have been set up TONS of times, and always fall through. The majority of people want the actual JBO logos and the only person able to do that on his own is Dave.

I will be taking care of my own design with hoodies, sweatshirts, beanies & soon enough flex fit hats. T-shirts is your deal lol especially since you're talking screen printing.

I'm trying to focus on J's one at a time. Cavalier, then sunfire, then whatever. Nothing dealing with JBO itself.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page | HELP US DECIDE!
Saturday, January 14, 2006 8:59 AM
yours are going to be awesome heather. i cant wait for those to happen!

Friday, January 20, 2006 5:53 PM
Blue Cav- Did you see my question on the first page?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/559749/1
mattbeck16: god im a loser lol
Monday, January 23, 2006 6:22 PM
Yea, i'm definitely in for a hat, either black, white, or like a dark blue would be sweet.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search