2006 A+ Performance Calendar Voting - Page 10 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: 2006 A+ Performance Calendar Voting
Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:20 PM
Jay wrote:
Kevin Richter (KRI) wrote:
Darkstars wrote:KRI.... shut up

your getting very annoying very quick

oh and by the way.....
Kevin Richter (KRI) wrote:
Don't get me wrong or think I am being conceited, but I do
have 4 trophies for my car.(3 firsts & a third). The voting should be about quality
built cars.

you have 4 tropuphies.....

I won 12 trouphies last year alone.....

Does that mean everyone has to like my car more then yours now because I have more trouphies? Does that mean I should have more vote then anyone with only 11 or less trouphies? Your arguement is absolutely rediculous... you can't tell quality from a shrunk down pic on the internet... pics hide every small little flaw, major damage shows, minor things do not. This thread is not an online car show, its more or less voting for your favorate J's.....

just stop talking already.... you sound like an ass and I don't think anyone wants to continue to listen to your whining....

Who the f do you think you are to come on here & tell me to shut up. You are a N-E-W-B to me little youngen.
If you were anybody important I would respect your post, but.........you are not.
Nobody accused your car of being a rust bucket, so STFU until your opnion is asked for.

Coming from the guy who has stock suspension and thinks his car is up to standards of A. Jones and Ian Lacey....

Flame my car now!

pshhhh

this coming from the fool whos trying to copy my body kit but wont confess to wanting my front bumper too...

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:20 PM
Karnage wrote:I want trophies

There is always this coming season I suppose

Good job Darkstars.. they are all looking very nice must be very proud of how the car has turned out ( even if its back under the knife )

KRI I think your car is awesome and im sure its a misunderstanding if there is nothing there and good job placing and picking up some trophies as well

no mis-understanding. Just people who can't keep their OWN NOSES out of
other peoples business. I will POST NO MORE IN THIS THREAD. You wanna talk,
PM me. Later.

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:23 PM
awsome....

now that all that is over and done with...

How much are these things gonna go for? Will it be listed on your site to buy? And early feb. is still looking like the relaese date?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:24 PM
Congratulations to everyone! I can't wait to get one

Good job Brandon... I still want to hump your car

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:32 PM
Congrats to Brandon and Darkstars, whose cars I think look great.

To some of you with the attitude problems: Vagisil is on sale this week, might wanna wash out that sandy snatch.
Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:47 PM
^^^ thanks

and its funny he did actually deside to bring it off the forum and IM me, we argued for a bit, then got to talking and now actually getting along great and haveing a conversation hahaha

all is well that ends well

Friday, January 20, 2006 9:39 AM
hey I got trophy. but I have yet to fininsh the car. I did all the work you see last year and now all I have left is the interior but it still wins.

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:01 AM
OMG-- people, trophies don't mean that you have the best looking car here. Maybe it means that you had one of the nicer cars at the certain car show. And depending on the competition at the car shows, that could mean nothing!!! And some people have awesome cars and don't show them!

A trophy is just a piece of plastic and metal. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about all my trophies, but that doesn't make me think that I was EVER better than all the other j's on this site. Some people need to step off their cocky pedestals and learn what the word MODESTY means.

-Crystal

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:18 AM
amen sister. But they are nice.

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:27 AM
Crystal(CrazyCavGirl) OR Jacob wrote: And some people have awesome cars and don't show them!

-Crystal

ding! i dont mean to sound cocky but i know i have a nice car but i dont have any trophies. i dont like showin' my car off. trophies dont decide anything. im even suprised i got votes in this thread since i never post pics of my car

Friday, January 20, 2006 10:30 AM
Yeah, I know...I was curious as to what your car looked like right now...I think that the last time that I saw pics of it, it was still in primer like mine!!! I'd like to see some pics if you've got them, send me a pm.

-Crystal

Friday, January 20, 2006 1:02 PM
QueenZ- Cover
CarbonCav04 - January
ZeeTwankyFo - March
Darkstars - April
Blue - May
w00tburgers - June
04SummitCavi - December

half the months are still available. red = I have received your pix.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page | HELP US DECIDE!
Friday, January 20, 2006 1:05 PM
any word on how much these are going to be?

Friday, January 20, 2006 1:14 PM
I personally don't know, that's Jason part. I'm just collecting the pictures and doing the calendar. Getting them made, pricing and all that is Jasons.
I'm just helping him out a bit.

Friday, January 20, 2006 3:02 PM
Pricing will be in the $13 range... possibly $14. I'm swamped at the moment, but pricing, availability, & pre-ordering info will be available shortly.

ALL pre-orders will be $1 less than the regular price.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, January 20, 2006 4:28 PM
i really wanted december seeing its my b-day month but to be honest u can jus throw me in the July spot if you want.. im returning home tomorroa and will send the pics as soon as i can...

KRI-- prolly do have u mistaken but from wat i remember the black cav parked with lacey, jones, an erod had bubbled rot in the back wheel well.. oh well, might not have been you... but yea.. trophies mean squat in my book, i prefer holding exit ramps at 60-70 or other performance benefits while enjoyin the car i built..

-marc

..smacked the whine right outa the bltch..
Friday, January 20, 2006 4:33 PM
Quote:

i prefer holding exit ramps at 60-70 or other performance benefits while enjoyin the car i built..

couldnt have said it better..

featured cars should get free calanders!!!

or a discount atleast!

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Friday, January 20, 2006 4:40 PM
Well, in my opinion, trophies are for cheerleaders. I would much rather had someone say dude I ike how you did that, or did you do all this yourself, or that looks nice man, good job. Trophies are nice but they just take up space and collect dust after your 10 minutes of fame is up.

j

Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:58 AM
Thank you mazell for the vote...just saw this post

Saturday, January 21, 2006 6:45 PM
QueenZ- Cover
CarbonCav04 - January
February
ZeeTwankyFo - March
Darkstars - April

Blue - May
w00tburgers - June
illd9 - July
sndsgood - August
September
October
November
04SummitCavi - December

I've received more pics than just those in red, but you still need to choose a month if you're not listed above.

Saturday, January 21, 2006 7:17 PM
I'm not sure if im even in but i sent you my pics and I'd love to take february cuz its my b-day!!!!!

Saturday, January 21, 2006 8:08 PM
Well everyone has until sometime tomorrow night to get their pictures in. If the pictures aren't received I'll start on down the list. If February is still open at that time then its yours.

Sunday, January 22, 2006 8:36 AM
Bomex03Cavalier (1CAV2NV) wrote:
Ozzie(Now Quotable) wrote:i vote BOMEX b/c he's:

sellin lambos
has a loud dog
Aim'd me to post

All I told you was to go to the general forum and vote for the calendar you
sorry fawkin mexican. Go back to where you came from!

IGNORANT RACIST COMMENTS such as that should get you PERMENTALLY BANNED, if not this is a very Stupid place to be or post.

My Myspace Page
Sunday, January 22, 2006 8:47 AM
themarin8r wrote:how did phewes not get a spot????

Because other cars got more vote I'm guessing................

My Myspace Page
Sunday, January 22, 2006 9:23 AM
No its because he was on the last calendar...please read before guessing.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search