2006 A+ Performance Calendar Voting - Page 9 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: 2006 A+ Performance Calendar Voting
Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:39 PM
Skilz10179 wrote:
Meckster.org (The Angry One) wrote:
Skilz10179 wrote:
John Piparo wrote:^^ I hope you're kidding man, thats just flat out disrespectful.

I'm not kidding at all.

shows your character.... jackass

My character??? I'm not the one name calling like a child, get off my dick. Last years calandar was awful, if you disagree you're blind. I felt pretty ripped off after buying two of them last year. No disrespect to Heather or Jason, i hope this year's turns out great.

Maybe it would have been better if you had a rear bumper?

And man oh man Ecoclean, settle down brotha, theres always 2007.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:07 PM
ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé) - I'm really sorry about that. I totally goofed and missed your name or deleted you or something, lol. You're back on the list... 2nd runner up in case of picture issues with the initial 13.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, January 19, 2006 4:50 PM
QueenZ- Cover
CarbonCav04 - January
Blue - May
w00tburgers - June
04SummitCavi - December

Everyone else make sure you let me know soon what month you want and try to get your pictures to me by Sunday. I'll wait till Sunday evening then move on down the list.

RUNNER UPS
Please have a couple pictures selected ahead of time that you would like used if we make it to you. This will cause less hold ups when you are contacted. And we can move on to getting the calendar done.

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page | HELP US DECIDE!
Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:20 PM
Kevin Richter (KRI) wrote:Congrats to all the finalists.

illd9 wrote:lolll!! wow! good thing im on vacation this week and just saw this now...

first off, the people who voted for themselves should be bitched slapped... there are so many nice cars on this site..
& you can kiss my A$$.

But anyways,
Thanks to those who did vote for me.

That is all.

any cars with spot rot on the rear wheel well dont belong in a calendar..unless u had it fixed from the bash..

-marc

..smacked the whine right outa the bltch..
Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:28 PM
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:ßãggéÐÇåv98 (Ûñqùðtäߣè Øñé) - I'm really sorry about that. I totally goofed and missed your name or deleted you or something, lol. You're back on the list... 2nd runner up in case of picture issues with the initial 13.

its cool

Thursday, January 19, 2006 5:40 PM
Thursday, January 19, 2006 6:57 PM
I've got a pic that would be perfect for this calendar, so if you end up needing it please send me a PM, thanks!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:17 PM
i havent recieved an e mail....who should i e mail to get more info on who i need to send pics to and the month ill choose? or can some one e mail me@ eastcoastcarbon @hotmail.com please??? i do have some quistions, thanks!!!
and mad props to all that voted for me!!!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:21 PM
Thanks to everyone that voted for me.... hell thanks to everyone that voted in general

I replied to PM from heather with the pics in there ect...

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:23 PM
I didnt even know about this thread until I got a Private Message from Heather! Im so excited!

I only have one high resolution picture of my cav on 20's. I would like to be in March if at all possible! Ill send the image to you soon Heather, Im going to photoshop out the front of my buddies car that got in the pic! Thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me!

-Nate (ZeeTwankyFo)

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:27 PM
Thanks to everybody who voted for me too! I appreciate it! And thanks Heather for the June spot!

This was a great idea, I cant wait to see how the calendar turns out!

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:30 PM
illd9 wrote:
Kevin Richter (KRI) wrote:Congrats to all the finalists.

illd9 wrote:lolll!! wow! good thing im on vacation this week and just saw this now...

first off, the people who voted for themselves should be bitched slapped... there are so many nice cars on this site..
& you can kiss my A$$.

But anyways,
Thanks to those who did vote for me.

That is all.

any cars with spot rot on the rear wheel well don't belong in a calendar..unless u had it fixed from the bash..

What ii the hell are you talking about? I doubt I would have pulled a Trophy at
the GMSC Bash with "spot rot" as you call it on my rear wheel well. ???????
In case you haven't noticed, the GMSC judges are VERY meticulous when it comes to
cleanliness.

"Your Premier Source For Automotive Neon & Accessories!"

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:36 PM
ONE AGAIN, VERY CLEARLY, SO YOU UNDERSTAND IT. I DO NOT
HAVE ANY SPOT ROT ON MY REAR WHEEL WELL. & I NEVER HAVE. & YOU
CAN ASK JOE SCHULTE BECAUSE HE SEES MY CAR ALL THE TIME.

In fact, would you like me to go & take some pictures of it for you? It's about 25
feet away from me right now tucked safe & sound in my garage. you have my
car mistaken for someone elses.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:42 PM
take it to PM u whiney asses.

damn who cares.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:46 PM
Qwik2k2z24 wrote:take it to PM u whiney asses.

damn who cares.

pfft

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:55 PM
KRI.... shut up

your getting very annoying very quick

oh and by the way.....
Kevin Richter (KRI) wrote:
Don't get me wrong or think I am being conceited, but I do
have 4 trophies for my car.(3 firsts & a third). The voting should be about quality
built cars.

you have 4 tropuphies.....

I won 12 trouphies last year alone.....

Does that mean everyone has to like my car more then yours now because I have more trouphies? Does that mean I should have more vote then anyone with only 11 or less trouphies? Your arguement is absolutely rediculous... you can't tell quality from a shrunk down pic on the internet... pics hide every small little flaw, major damage shows, minor things do not. This thread is not an online car show, its more or less voting for your favorate J's.....

just stop talking already.... you sound like an ass and I don't think anyone wants to continue to listen to your whining....

Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:57 PM
How quickly we get off topic LOL
Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:03 PM
Anthony Jones wrote:i havent recieved an e mail....who should i e mail to get more info on who i need to send pics to and the month ill choose? or can some one e mail me@ eastcoastcarbon @hotmail.com please??? i do have some quistions, thanks!!!
and mad props to all that voted for me!!!

You should have received a PM me from me, you were the first one I sent one to. I'll resend it just in case.

All pictures can either be PM'd to me or sent to InnocentJGirl (at) yahoo.com

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page | HELP US DECIDE!
Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:03 PM
im throwing out all my trophies just becuz of this post..

good luck with this years calander.

should be some awesome cars featured.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:06 PM
Darkstars wrote:KRI.... shut up

oh and by the way.....
have 4 trophies for my car.(3 firsts & a third). The voting should be about quality
built cars.

Does that mean everyone has to like my car more then yours now because I have more trouphies? Does that mean I should have more vote then anyone with only 11 or less trouphies? Your arguement is absolutely rediculous... you can't tell quality from a shrunk down pic on the internet... pics hide every small little flaw, major damage shows, minor things do not. This thread is not an online car show, its more or less voting for your favorate J's.....

just stop talking already.... you sound like an ass and I don't think anyone wants to continue to listen to your whining....

Who the f do you think you are to come on here & tell me to shut up. You are a N-E-W-B to me little youngen.
If you were anybody important I would respect your post, but.........you are not.
Nobody accused your car of being a rust bucket, so STFU until your opnion is asked for.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:11 PM
I don't want my name being brought into any of this drama .

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:13 PM
Don't blame you. Later @!#$z

Thursday, January 19, 2006 8:15 PM
Darkstars wrote:KRI.... shut up

oh and by the way.....
built cars.

Who the f do you think you are to come on here & tell me to shut up. You are a N-E-W-B to me little youngen.
If you were anybody important I would respect your post, but.........you are not.
Nobody accused your car of being a rust bucket, so STFU until your opnion is asked for.

Coming from the guy who has stock suspension and thinks his car is up to standards of A. Jones and Ian Lacey....

Flame my car now!

your still avoiding the questions I just asked

and besides... your not important either... hence why eveyone is sick of listening to you.... so unless someone asks your opinion you should keep your cawk sucker closed YOU brought yourself into this.

now if you want to continue to cry feel free to PM me, I'm not gonna continue this in this thread

I want trophies

There is always this coming season I suppose

Good job Darkstars.. they are all looking very nice must be very proud of how the car has turned out ( even if its back under the knife )

KRI I think your car is awesome and im sure its a misunderstanding if there is nothing there and good job placing and picking up some trophies as well

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search