2006 A+ Performance Calendar Voting - Page 8 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: 2006 A+ Performance Calendar Voting
Thursday, January 19, 2006 7:59 AM
hey maybe the runners up can make up the cover? Just a thought.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:18 AM
I'm replying for Summitcavi since I take all his pictures...How many pictures do we need? What's the minimum size? Untill when do we have to t urn them in?

www.teamexoticimage.com / myspace.com/02on19s

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:20 AM
^sorry about that I was logged in as my name 02on19s...but as i just logged in as summitcavi I did recieve the pm about the 3 pictures....how long do we have to send in the pictures?...I'll be contacting him asap...He doesnt have access to the internet anymore

www.cardomain.com/id/cavilac04
Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:35 AM
The sooner the pictures are in the better... If pictures aren't supplied within 4-5 days (depending how fast Heather is with working with the pics), we'll have to go to the next on the list as a runner-up. Time is limited right now, so we can't wait around too long

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:50 AM
alright..>I've got plenty of pics...but not many with the new hood....I'll try and take more this weekend...if not I'll just send the ones we got right now... When will the calanders be up for sale? how much?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:53 AM
Also what is the minimum size requirments?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:59 AM
The calendars will be available in 2-3 weeks hopefully... In the beginning of Feb.

For image sizes, please see the email Heather sent you. Or if you didn't get the image, I believe the image sizes required are posted somewhere here by Heather.

PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:07 AM
Skilz10179 wrote:
John Piparo wrote:^^ I hope you're kidding man, thats just flat out disrespectful.

I'm not kidding at all.

shows your character.... jackass

Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:29 AM
Please try to have pictures as close to 2300 x 1800 as possible. Small pictures won't work that well when resized.

So far for chosen months we have

Cover - QueenZ
January - CarbonCav04
May - Blue
December - 04SummitCavi

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page | HELP US DECIDE!
Thursday, January 19, 2006 11:57 AM
ecoclean back cover?

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:02 PM
! maybe some one posted it i didn't read thru all of it but and idea have two cars per month like last year

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:04 PM
Meckster.org (The Angry One) wrote:
Skilz10179 wrote:
John Piparo wrote:^^ I hope you're kidding man, thats just flat out disrespectful.

I'm not kidding at all.

shows your character.... jackass

My character??? I'm not the one name calling like a child, get off my dick. Last years calandar was awful, if you disagree you're blind. I felt pretty ripped off after buying two of them last year. No disrespect to Heather or Jason, i hope this year's turns out great.

- 93 mph in the 1/8 mile
Member of J-Body Of Michigan.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:09 PM
A few have complained about last years calendar. I have no clue what it was like besides how the desktop ones looked. So can someone please inform me what all was wrong with last years calendar? I know pictures were kinda dark, but what else?

Toon Gallery | Sig Gallery | MySpace Page | HELP US DECIDE!
Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:12 PM
I'm not sure how you could feel ripped off in any way. Yea, I'm no graphic artist, but there was no bad graphics to complain about. The "dark" look had to do with the printer, and there wasn't anything I could do about it. Some of the images supplied weren't the easiest to work with or fit on the page correctly...

They were priced barely above costs just to cover some of the time used to get them made... and I'm still not seeing how you could have felt ripped off.

Whatever tho....

PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:13 PM
Big Boi -Coloradojbody.org- wrote:! maybe some one posted it i didn't read thru all of it but and idea have two cars per month like last year

x2

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:30 PM
very low color count the paint in most cars had odd color mixed in, due to lack of colors used. Which made the black cars look very dark, since they get most of there sexx from the reflections and such.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:42 PM
hmm I wonder how mine would come out since it is corvette yellow with a green pearl.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:49 PM
how did phewes not get a spot????

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:19 PM
Any vehicle that was in a past calendar are not eligible again.

PHONE 763-682-9945

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:42 PM
Ecoclean wrote:
Big Boi -Coloradojbody.org- wrote:! maybe some one posted it i didn't read thru all of it but and idea have two cars per month like last year

x2

Hey! its my car.

I liked the idea of 2 per page as well.

Congrats to all those who will be in this years calendar. Ill take a few of them Jason.

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:57 PM
how did bomex beat me? i thought we were tied

Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:05 PM
Ecoclean wrote:hey maybe the runners up can make up the cover? Just a thought.

Ecoclean wrote:ecoclean back cover?

Ecoclean wrote:

x2

Ecoclean wrote:hmm I wonder how mine would come out since it is corvette yellow with a green pearl.

wow you really want to be in this thing. im not sure theres any other angel you could work.

"boobs now with Riboflabin"
Im a level 32 joedm newb flamer.
Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:11 PM
Jason, unfortunately, you can't please the majority of these crybabies around here lately. The .org has truely went to hell in the past year. It's full of young punks wanting to be smart asses and cocky people that think their car is the sheet. I rather enjoyed the calander from last year, yeah it had a few minor issues, but imho,you learn from error. This is something that is made for j-body enthusiasts, (which is suppose to be this forum as a whole) but everyone wants to piss and moan about every flaw they can find 'round here anymore. If you look through the majority of any post you see negative comments. No one can give a compliment or just keep their mouth shut anymore. carry on with the calendar and let us know when they are ready for purchase.

jacob

Thursday, January 19, 2006 2:14 PM

Nice try Ben maybe next year LOL

Thursday, January 19, 2006 3:15 PM
aPlusPerformance.com ~~ Jason wrote:Any vehicle that was in a past calendar are not eligible again.

ah i was not aware he was in the past calender. my bad

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search