What JBO "Businesses" Don't Want You To - Page 3 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: What JBO
Friday, April 07, 2006 2:57 PM
Regardless of what you "say" the original intention of this post was, it was aimed to damage or discredit the companies of the JBO. Want facts?

1. Your title of the post is "What JBO "Businesses" Don't Want You To" (know). Not "How capitalism works"

2. The main body of the post was how you are the one who ships stuff to the customers, not the JBO business. The ONLY thing you EVER mention about capitalism is "Ahhhhhh the beauty of American capitalism" in the first sentance.

3. This:

Quote:

I just felt compelled to take necessary credit for getting a lot of you the parts you crave myself. Sound conceited? Sorry if it goes, but I'm not out for the glory, just wanting to get facts out there that many of you didn't know.

Hmmm... not a lesson on capitalism, but a post for your own glory and the defamation of the companies that support the company you work for. All glory to the hypnotoad...

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

Friday, April 07, 2006 3:01 PM

Desert Tuners

“When you come across a big kettle of crazy, it’s best not to stir it.”

Friday, April 07, 2006 3:09 PM
I work for a company called B-way, one of the last few places in NJ.. in fact in the entire country that still does the dying industry of LIthography.

I'm a mechanic there, still apprenticing so to speak, but I have a hand in keeping our 4 coating machines, 2 press/coaters, and 2 shear lines in operation 5 days a week, 24 hours a day.

If you buy baer paint, BP turbo oil, or some other painted metal products (think something like pepsi cans) then chances are I've helped that product get into your hands

BOW BEFORE ME. I DESERVE RESPECT FOR KEEPING YOU SUPPLISED WITH A PRETTY CAN TO HOLD PAINT IN. WITHOUT ME THERE WOULD BE NO LITHO INDUSTRY.

I say temporary ban just because that was a funny post and this is a great thread. A+ for entertainment value, A++ for complete and utter rambling fest/ randomness.

Friday, April 07, 2006 3:18 PM
Quote:

This is quite simply the best way to describe this whole thing. The "poster" is wrong on so many things, in so many different ways. I just hope he feels better now that he got that off his chest.

I'm very confused as to how having a product "drop-shipped" is so terribly wrong? Without drop-shipping, product costs & wait times would be much higher in every aspect... whether due to extra shipping, or added cost for each business to warehouse the product.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, April 07, 2006 3:24 PM
Spotabee Racing wrote:@!#$ that site, @!#$ it's owners and moderators, and @!#$ those people who just keep trying to be @!#$buddies with GM so they'll design J bodies / delta bodies more for aftermarket / racing. NOW I don't get why JBO won't just @!#$in die since the J body won't be produced anymore. What's the point? Ok i need to stop before I strangle something.

and
Spotabee Racing wrote:i say we get a team of hackers and have JBO destroyed

=

RIP Saint ........ JBO
Friday, April 07, 2006 3:33 PM
my brother owns his own computer business and has accounts with many parts suppliers and manufacteurers. he doesnt order a bunch of computers and keep them in his house and hope they sell.. he waits till someone orders it from him and then he places the order with his supplier and they ship the item to his customer..its how MILLIONS of companies operate.

BAN HIM AND TAKE AWAY HIS JOB - this is an amazing life lesson that he will never forget..hes 20 years old...best he learns early in life

Friday, April 07, 2006 3:47 PM
APlusPerformance - JBodySource wrote:
Quote:

This is quite simply the best way to describe this whole thing. The "poster" is wrong on so many things, in so many different ways. I just hope he feels better now that he got that off his chest.

I'm very confused as to how having a product "drop-shipped" is so terribly wrong? Without drop-shipping, product costs & wait times would be much higher in every aspect... whether due to extra shipping, or added cost for each business to warehouse the product.

I couldn't have said this better, than Jason did.

I would also have to agree how is drop shipping bad? As long as our customers get it on time, for the lowest price, I believe this is what most look for. There is many more parts than just drop shipping the item.

Reason why companies focus on j-bodies or such is simple. We can help our customers with product information much better than many larger companies. Most of us supporters to this community have a great deal of knowledge on these vehicles. Knowing this information and helping anyone with questions is what we enjoy to do.

-Aaron
www.TurboTechRacing.com

Performance Parts For Cavalier, Sunfire, Cobalts and More!!!
Friday, April 07, 2006 4:03 PM
Due to my own mistakes and stupidity, I no longer work for Arrow Speed. I am not blaiming anyone else its all my fault, sorry for problems caused.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Friday, April 07, 2006 4:05 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:Due to my own mistakes and stupidity, I no longer work for Arrow Speed. I am not blaiming anyone else its all my fault, sorry for problems caused.

Alright people, I think what happened today is done and over with. As stated above, he has already been fired from his job. He did not make any excuses blaming someone else for his actions and he took it like a man. Stood up, admitted his guilt and paid for it with his job.

I guess this can set an example to others that what goes happens on the Internet can be taken seriously because it can and it does effect others.

I say just let it be, no need to kick the guy while his down on the ground... not the right thing to do. Hope he learns from this and it never happens again.

Friday, April 07, 2006 4:05 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:Due to my own mistakes and stupidity, I no longer work for Arrow Speed. I am not blaiming anyone else its all my fault, sorry for problems caused.

whether your BSing or not i respect the fact that you admit your wrong doing

Friday, April 07, 2006 5:08 PM
While it's happened, and could have been avoided, people depend on their jobs more so now than ever, as a good job you enjoy is hard to come by these days. I can't help but feel that was a bit too harsh.

Friday, April 07, 2006 5:31 PM
Joe Schulte wrote:While it's happened, and could have been avoided, people depend on their jobs more so now than ever, as a good job you enjoy is hard to come by these days. I can't help but feel that was a bit too harsh.

I agree, but thats life. Not always fair. I would have said like a week suspension with no pay or something. Being fired, sounds kinda harsh to me like Joe stated. I can see Arrow Speeds reason though. I guess if I were in their shoes I'd probably think the same way. Its business and you dont want anyone around who might mess that up. Whether its on purpose or accident.

Like also already stated, I think it took a lot to man up to it and take the hit. Personally, I don't know if I could have done that. I probably would have just disappeared from the JBO and learned a lesson.

Friday, April 07, 2006 5:38 PM
You really are off in your way of thinking on how this makes our economic system so crooked. Do you really think a larger manufacturer could make design and test there products, then come in and post on numerous forums to sell their products, then ship and store their products? Hell no and if they did their products would cost a hell of a lot more then what you would get from these fine jbody companies.

You call these companies "middle men" they are far from that. They should be called more like sales persons, customer care agents, organizers, promoters and then some on top of that. They deserve the mark up profit that they make and in some/most cases deserve more. You really should have thought this one through because this could cause a lot more then just on eproblem and a ban.

Check out my cardomain Team Altered
BIG CHANGES
Friday, April 07, 2006 6:10 PM
At first, I didnt think this was a ban / firing offense.

But when I saw the former comments about the JBO and then the implications on businesses, I can see why everyone got so upset.

I AM sorry he lost his job. It doesnt matter who you are, that's about the worst that could happen. And Karo is right.... going on about this is useless... My vote is to just lock this and watch any further activity...

Friday, April 07, 2006 6:16 PM
Its done.

4cyltuner.com - Information Source For 4 Cylinder Tuners
Buy stuff from CarCustoms Ebay! Won't be disappointed!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search