What JBO "Businesses" Don't Want You To - Page 2 - General Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: What JBO
Friday, April 07, 2006 12:24 PM
Bryce Eastlick wrote:if you ban him...what will that really do tho. he found another way in. hell do it again with a different name.

There are ways of keeping him off the site that are a little more effective than simply banning a screen name.

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:24 PM
Sorry, I say BAN him for life. To come on here and play the JBO and the companies that support us is to far.
With ALL that Dave & crew, and all the great Jbo companies do for us, they do not deserve this.
And by saying "lets destroy Jbo" he obviously does not belong here.

End Story!!!

Friday, April 07, 2006 12:34 PM
ban the @!#$.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

MS Walk April 21 - thanks to those of you who have supported me!
Friday, April 07, 2006 12:46 PM
I vote to ban him.

Some of my future livelihood depends on my significant other's business (as we plan to get married in the near future), a business that serves a number of customers from here on the org. Maybe I am looking at this wrong, but I am thinking about all the other families that JBO business owners have to support. How dare that little @!#$ think he can come in here and try to ruin reputations.

In addition to today's incident, he has obviously shown his ignorance in previous posts and with his former accounts. He has no positive influence or contribution to this site or its members. There should be no place for him and his foolishness here.

On a personal note, he has one of the worst work ethics that I have seen lately. Confidentiality means a great deal in some industries, mine included as I work in the medical field. He has a lot to learn and for the time being should be punished for his lack of respect for his company and its customers.

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:04 PM
lilbit01 wrote:ban the @!#$.

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:16 PM
Quote:

I know there's really nothing a lot of you can do about this because unless you have an account with my company (requires a federal tax ID number) then sorry but you can't order. It's just how big buisiness in this country goes. Can't change it. I just felt compelled to take necessary credit for getting a lot of you the parts you crave myself. Sound conceited? Sorry if it goes, but I'm not out for the glory, just wanting to get facts out there that many of you didn't know. Oh... and I get parts through my company at close to 65% LESS than what you all are paying. Ahhhhhh the benefits.

SS-4 Federal Tax ID

There ya go, now you can buy from them too. Takes less than 5 min to fill out and get a number

._____________________________.
Causa latet vis est notissima

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:21 PM
The reason most places are able to use companies like this is because they don't just want one part or enough to do one car. So no, a Tax ID won't do much for you (well, it may get you free samples from some over seas places lol) unless you order in quantity. I hope you liked your job, you'll be looking for a new one, just hope your company doesn't sue you.

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:24 PM
This will be my final post. Because I see the storm of mess that I have caused that I didn't intend to cause, and I fully understand that I am guilty of not thinking through before I posted my original post.

I wish nothing bad upon any of the businesses. The original intention of my post was a rant about the American economic system and the way capitalism works. I had and have no intentions of ruining anything for any of the businesses. Because this extends to more than just JBO, I just had to use a lot of these companies as an example for something that I was connected to and knew first hand.

My job means so incredibly much to me, that I honestly feel terrible about this. I honestly feel like my worth as a person has decreased because of my ignorance. Ban me if you so choose, I will not return to the site. If I am banned, I am banned. I cannot afford to lose my job over something like this. And honestly, I didn't think anything this bad would happen when I posted the first post, but again, you are right I did not take the time to think about what might happen if I click that Submit button.

To all of those whom I have angered, offended, etc etc, please accept my deepest apologies. Do not hesitate to PM me or IM me, because I believe that all problems can be resolved and I'd rather resolve problems than intensify situations. Like I said, I can't afford to lose my job.

My deepest apologies again.

I was a retard, and now I'm permanently banned.
Friday, April 07, 2006 1:28 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:My job means so incredibly much to me, that I honestly feel terrible about this.

i call

if your job meant THAT much to you, you wouldn't have said a damned thing. i honestly hope you're fired for your stupidity.

R.I.P. Brian St.Germain

MS Walk April 21 - thanks to those of you who have supported me!
Friday, April 07, 2006 1:29 PM
well, I already faxed this conversation to their HR department...

DIY Clear 03+ Headlights

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:31 PM
GME Terms of Service wrote:You agree to not use the Service to:

* upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
* harm minors in any way;
* impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a 'GME Exec', forum moderator, chat op, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
* forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
* upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
* upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;

* upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in any areas that might be designated for such purpose;
* upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
* interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
* intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
* "stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
* collect or store personal data about other users.

See ya!

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:33 PM
Additionally, any member or business wishing to comment on this matter out of the forum's eye may do so by E-mailing us moderators privately at the E-Mail address listed below.

To contact a moderator, please send a direct message to the moderator account. Please
note you must be logged in to send messages to this account.

Please include a link if you are contacting us regarding a thread.

DO NOT SEND PRIVATE MESSAGES TO THIS ACCOUNT, USE THE LINK ABOVE.
Friday, April 07, 2006 1:40 PM
I understand exaclty what you are tyring to say about
Quote:

The original intention of my post was a rant about the American economic system and the way capitalism works. I had and have no intentions of ruining anything for any of the businesses.
but I also think you did it in a wrong way to begin with.

As for losing your job or not losing your job, good luck with that one.... if it was up to me, you would still keep your job because I understand what you were trying to say and do but came off doing it 100% the wrong way. As for Arrow Speed letting you keep your job or not, thats up to them. Good luck with it.

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:42 PM
Thank you Karo. I am glad you do see it as I do now. I did go about it the wrong way, and if I could do it all over again, I would never even have posted anything about it.

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:45 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:Thank you Karo. I am glad you do see it as I do now. I did go about it the wrong way, and if I could do it all over again, I would never even have posted anything about it.

I really don't think its us you need to be apologizing to. Its your company and the businesses that you previously mentioned that should be getting a WRITTEN PERSONAL apology.

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:45 PM
I will be straight-up honest here.

If I didn't now know that you were "Sophisticated" and didn't remember the way you talked about this site and the moderators , I might have had a little sympathy.

As it stands, I don't believe a word of what you're saying. I believe you're saying it to save your bacon and that this never had anything at all to do with your views on the American economic system.

Frankly, if it had, it would have been in the war forum or in OT.

I remember your vindictive nature and I remember the stress you caused all of us that try to keep this site running smoothly. You came here under a new identity and never owned up to what you'd said or apologized for it.

All this said, I'd think my thoughts on your value as a member here are obvious.

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:49 PM
Slug wrote:
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:Thank you Karo. I am glad you do see it as I do now. I did go about it the wrong way, and if I could do it all over again, I would never even have posted anything about it.

I really don't think its us you need to be apologizing to. Its your company and the businesses that you previously mentioned that should be getting a WRITTEN PERSONAL apology.

Which provided I am allowed to keep my job, will be done.

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:52 PM
First of all he posted something that most of us here already know.

However I believe that taking credit for someone elses business success and sales is BS.

Simply saying, "I work for a parts distributor, so think of us when your parts arrive on time", would have been 100% sufficient.

However your company relies on the manufacturers of the parts to send them your warehouse

As an FYI to anyone here who doesn't know. With the exception of large national chains and huge multi million dollar web companies, most all websites have a distributor. What sells a person know a days is the customer services.

Also if all products were direct to consumer the prices would be much much higher for us. The end sales people spend a good bit of money marketing the products and making your lives easier by bringing them to you quickly.

So thank you JBO companies.

Not being an advocate of the death penalty tho I wouldn't ban him, but prevent premium membership and possibly a temporary ban.

The JBO buisnesses are the ones who should really have the say tho.

-Chris

Friday, April 07, 2006 1:57 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:It's just how big buisiness in this country goes. Can't change it.

If you know this, then WTF are you trying to accomplish? As much as you may or may not like this, it's proven to work, both efficiently and profit-wise.

Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:Oh... and I get parts through my company at close to 65% LESS than what you all are paying. Ahhhhhh the benefits.

You might miss these then, eh?

Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:OR if there is a pink packing slip and no return address, then how about a "THANKS TO SPOTABEE RACING FOR SUPER FAST AND ACCURATE SHIPMENT" thread?

Funny you say "pink slip".

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:01 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:This will be my final post.

... so, yeah, guess not.

-Teske

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:05 PM
I usually don't chime in on these types of issues, but I felt compelled to write something.

While Gravana does not do business with Arrow Speed, I do know the senior management at Arrow. Arrow speed is a great company overall. At Carparts.com, Arrow used to ship millions of dollars each month for me on a drop ship basis. Their service was excellent! Currently, however,

I don't know the agenda here, but I could care less who is shipping what for whom. Sure, we have many manufacturers that drop-ship for us. We also drop-ship items we stock for other retailers. Lets take Magnuson Superchargers as an example. Let's say a system is roughly $6000 and I sell 10 systems per month. Why would I stock that when I can put $60k in Magnaflow, Vibrant, Magnecor, Tein, Eibach, Pacesetter, Etc into inventory and have a wider selection that will move faster? Our selling price is the same whether we stock it or have Magnuson drop ship it. As long as the customer is happy with the transaction, does it really matter where it ships from? If so, Amazon would be out of business by now.

Just my 2-cents.

Jim

PS- We are happy to drop-ship for other retailers on brands we stock, such as Magnaflow, Pacesetter, Vibrant, Eibach, Tein, Etc., as well!!!

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:07 PM
Lets be a little honest here, who didnt know most companys on the JBO uses drop shipping?
You cant expect A+ performance to house like every bumper known to man in like his garage. Most businesses use drop shipping now anyway....most the stuff you buy on ebay is drop shipped.
Should he have posted it? No not really. Will anyone think twice about ordering from someone now....I should hope not because your customer service speaks worlds of your company, not how an item is shipped.

If Karo did drop shipping, do you think i would care....HELL NO because Karo has the best customer service I have ever seen. For all I care he can hire a mexican to walk it to my house and I would still buy from him.

This post is like having someone post going hey GM doesnt make the parts for your car radio....this company called delphi does....who cares as long as it works and gets here on time.

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:10 PM
@!#$ the @!#$ @!#$
let him hang and burn in the arena of public opinion
plain and simple, i dont care what your intentions were, you were a douche for posting that and SHOULD be fired

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:17 PM
how do you think business run do you think we have a huge 3 floor warehouse its imposable to stock every product out there even wholesalers will drop ship if they don't have it in stock. i am happy now that i don't have an account with arrow speed honestly why would you have the idea to post this up i will be surprised if you still have a job there and i recommend you never say we run like Maximum Boost we do not buy products off eBay and "pretend" we have suppliers we deal with real people real companys

Friday, April 07, 2006 2:40 PM
Spotabee Racing (The Fake Z24) wrote:
Slug wrote:

Which provided I am allowed to keep my job, will be done.

you should apologize either way... what you did was wrong.

what glory were you trying to gain? you pack parts... come on. you deserve to be fired and banned permanently. not only are you posting this crap on here, but you made another account after being perma-banned once. i used to think you were an okay guy... but not after this.

ban the asswipe!

Check out my build thread!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search