*COLORADO NEWS* - Page 21 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: You did it!!!!
Saturday, October 09, 2004 11:51 AM
griizznegg wrote:

I don't know if it will fit ur ride. Actually I'm pretty sure it won't.

Why "back up" when you'll be following me

SO your bagging your car huh greg???????? <br>

Saturday, October 09, 2004 12:35 PM
ecotecpower wrote:
griizznegg wrote:

I don't know if it will fit ur ride. Actually I'm pretty sure it won't.

Why "back up" when you'll be following me

SO your bagging your car huh greg????????

HAHaHahahaha SHUT UP!!!!!!! J/J

Yeah hopefully Febuary or March. Maybe sooner.... <br>

Saturday, October 09, 2004 12:55 PM
I need a beater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn it!!! <br>

Saturday, October 09, 2004 3:13 PM
Yeah it wont fit I was hoping for a touring wing. My trunk is too boxy for that... <br>

Saturday, October 09, 2004 4:56 PM
Quiter????

No.. Im going to still have a kit and such on the fire. Im going to do with what I have now... Just no widebody. Im going to have a kit and a pait job...

Im thinking "quality" of car... Sunfire or Bimmer? Its an easy choice.... Also Jason... I dont wanna bag the bimmer just a suspension kit... i found one that I like for 700 but not sure if you know of anything.

<br>

Sunday, October 10, 2004 3:31 AM
Jason what do I do after I log into the album of the idm site? do i create a new album or add to another. I don't want to mess up the site. seems to be pretty organized
Sunday, October 10, 2004 7:29 AM
Well I picked up my car yesterday FINALLY after almost a week. When they called to say it was ready they told me that the clear corner lense was special order so i would have to bring the car back on Thursday to have them swapped out. K no big deal. I get there and the car looks amazing. They have a awesome paint guy. Now on to the BAD part. When I went to leave I noticed this bend was STILL in the fender! I went back in and got the guy, he said he didn't even notice it so he would fix it when i brought it back in. I then looked over my hood and yep guess what its spider by the pass. hood pin pointed that out to him. AND there was a HUGE gap in between the hood and headlights. He said he would work on that. He also said he wasn't sure what he was going to do about my hood. Hes gonna be buying me a NEW one is what hes going to do. Probably going to get the Ram Air since the Extractor doesn't fit to well.

So I headed to soundtrack to do some more work on my stereo. When i got there I proceeded to look the car the rest of the way over. The reason for the gap in the hood is because it wasn't LATCHED, They just pinned ti down and left it. So after looking I noticed, the drivers side skirt isn't sticking from there CHEAP 2 sided tape and they didn't re-attach it underneath the car. The clear on my drivers mirror had started to chip and when they buffed the car they tore a bunch of clear off. The bolts that hold my headlight in are wrong and don't even match each other. The drivers headlight wasn't actually all the way attached to the adjustment screws. AND the best part is I went to see if I could get the corner lense secured some how, while looking I decided to see if I could move the back edge of the bumper along the fender in. Sure enough I could because the 2 bolts that are supposed to hold it in place aren't even there, so the only thing holding my bumper up is the 3 screws in the wheel well. GRRRRR. They picked the WRONG car to do a half assed job on. SORRY about the super long post. <br>

Sunday, October 10, 2004 9:00 AM
Damn Matt sorry to hear about that. What shop's doing the work???

That really sucks. Hope they fix it fast. Is your hood totally screwed now or are you going to sell it??? <br>

Sunday, October 10, 2004 10:30 AM
tacs cavy wrote:Jason what do I do after I log into the album of the idm site? do i create a new album or add to another. I don't want to mess up the site. seems to be pretty organized

Login, click on IDM Friends and create a new album....change name to whatever...To give it a description, goto properties in the pull down....then add photos....and bam you are done....you can have subalbums within albums too. <br>

Jason P.
Illusive Dreams
Denver Based Photographer
Specializing in Portrait, Event and Automotive Photography

http://www.illusivedreams.org
http://illusivedreams.zenfolio.com (newest work)
http://www.myspace.com/jaycejwu (add me)
Sunday, October 10, 2004 12:55 PM
thanks jason
Sunday, October 10, 2004 2:01 PM
matt - where did you take the car to have the work done?
<br>

Sunday, October 10, 2004 3:02 PM
I took my car to AAC. I figured they would do a god job since my work sends there cars there ALL the time. My hood just has some spider cracks. It isnt to bad, BUT the shop caused them so they will be replacing it. Although Greg if you want to buy it and could live with the cracks. We could probably figure something out. <br>

Sunday, October 10, 2004 3:12 PM
Matt... I just wanna tell you that ur car is sick

<br>

Sunday, October 10, 2004 7:02 PM
Matt Williams, im thinking 130 for the intake if you want it. I have taken care of the air filter every oiil change using the K&N recharger kit and ill give you the 2 K&N recharger bottles i have now with the intake, the 2 bottles are pretty brand new. The intake doesn have a few scratches and some burn marks (from hooking up jumper cables) but that does not affect performance as there are no holes. Let me know! <br>

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue
Monday, October 11, 2004 4:18 AM
how much for your hood? i would be interested if the price is right.

what kind of car stereo were you looking at? I have a hook up at KTC and maybe we can work a deal.

Steven
Monday, October 11, 2004 5:46 AM
ecotecpower wrote:I took my car to AAC. I figured they would do a god job since my work sends there cars there ALL the time. My hood just has some spider cracks. It isnt to bad, BUT the shop caused them so they will be replacing it. Although Greg if you want to buy it and could live with the cracks. We could probably figure something out.

Yeah I feel ya on that. They caused it so they can fix it. I just hope they don't give you any @!#$. Was this through insurance???

I'm interested in the hood. Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <br>

Monday, October 11, 2004 8:07 AM
griizznegg wrote:
ecotecpower wrote:I took my car to AAC. I figured they would do a god job since my work sends there cars there ALL the time. My hood just has some spider cracks. It isnt to bad, BUT the shop caused them so they will be replacing it. Although Greg if you want to buy it and could live with the cracks. We could probably figure something out.

Yeah I feel ya on that. They caused it so they can fix it. I just hope they don't give you any @!#$. Was this through insurance???

I'm interested in the hood. Let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant call a brotha back??? Shame on you!

My notch is 75% done as well as the bridge bars welded in. Just need to cut out the stock frame, notch the frame between the "legs" of the notch, so I can run my wires through the notch and weld in the bottom plate!! Hopefully Ill get this all done tonight. Want to come over tonight around 730 Greg?

Matt - Sucks about your car....bust some heads and kicks some nuts!

Matt W. Thanks for coming over Saturday. This next Saturday should work if you want to work some more. But I might be packing @!#$ up or getting ready to pack stuff. And if we need anything, we should get it before you come down, so we aint running around FOREVER! Hehe.

Steven - Your welcome! Now get some pics up already! (Hopefully soon).

<br>

Jason P.
Illusive Dreams

Monday, October 11, 2004 8:37 AM
My bad Jason. Sunday's Football day you know that. And I might be able to make it tonight. Not sure yet. But I'm thinking so. Might have a female or two with me though.

Question: What are you going to do with the bed when you move out?? And have you found a new place yet??

<br>

Monday, October 11, 2004 12:42 PM
Text me back if you got that this morning Matt. <br>

Monday, October 11, 2004 6:22 PM
Hey Marc... My father is starting up the charger this sat... Were going to have a little get together wanna come over?

<br>

Monday, October 11, 2004 8:57 PM
jason - saturday was fun! sorry i couldnt stay longer, tho. Im 99% sure i will be able to come down next saturday. Ill post or give ya a ring when i have a 100% answer

Deathmojo - Its gonna take a little time to comeup with 130. I have to take care of my bills this month first. <br>

Monday, October 11, 2004 9:12 PM
sorry about the double post but if anyone is looking into an air suspension or hydros i just got a good contact at a custom shop in evans...let me know and ill get a quote for ya. <br>

Monday, October 11, 2004 10:53 PM
Matt, that is cool. No worries i will still have the intake, so when every you get the money and if you are still interested let me know. Since its winter im in no hurry to replace it haha. <br>

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue
Monday, October 11, 2004 11:28 PM
Deepest Blue (DeathMoJo) wrote:Matt, that is cool. No worries i will still have the intake, so when every you get the money and if you are still interested let me know. Since its winter im in no hurry to replace it haha.

Evans?? What the hell? What kits or companies does this contact get?

I can get stuff through my sponsor for a very good price. Email me to compare numbers.

<br>

Jason P.
Illusive Dreams

Tuesday, October 12, 2004 12:10 AM
Soo.... I'm gonna kinda need help in a few weeks i really want to put on my Z3 fender inserts. the ppl at the auto craft shop on post wont help me cause its not gonna be stock.im asking if anyone can throw me a bone and help me out and show me how to do it? <br>

When in doupt, grub.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search