*COLORADO NEWS* - Page 163 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Been a long time
Tuesday, January 11, 2011 12:21 PM
nice... I eventually wanna do an eco swap, twincharged =D

For now, I'm gonna mess around with the 2200

Sunday, March 20, 2011 7:37 PM
hey everyone in just got stationed at fort carson. looking for some j-body guys to chill with and show me the ropes around here. anyone in colorado springs?
Sunday, March 20, 2011 8:09 PM
I'm about 3 hours away, if yall have a meet on some weekend i'd sure like to make a trip!

Sunday, March 20, 2011 9:28 PM
Hey I am in Carson too. I don't think my G6 is a Jbody but used to own a Sunfire and hang out with some of these old guys on here. I am 1-12 Infantry and live off S Academy.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011 8:48 AM
There's only a few of us in co at all . Pretty shi**y

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:16 AM
But us that are here try to stay active on the site.

Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:01 PM
one of these weekend we should all make plans and all meet up. So far i know july is open for me.
Friday, March 25, 2011 3:59 PM
I'm stationed at Carson as well. My cav is currently in Texas til this summer though.
Friday, May 27, 2011 7:03 PM
Hey koehler your cavy still in texas?
Saturday, May 28, 2011 2:17 PM
Monday, June 13, 2011 8:30 PM
hey jared where you from? And when would you like to cruz?

Sunday, August 28, 2011 12:38 AM
Been a while since I've checked these boards, but I also live in C Springs. Stationed at Pete Field.
Saturday, October 01, 2011 4:05 AM
Any update on a possible meet before the snow starts flying?
Sunday, October 02, 2011 7:16 AM
When does it usually start snowing there? and for how long? I got my orders for Ft Carson, so I'll be in the Col Springs area Jan 2012! My dad and I are currently putting together a 96 turboed Z24, and it should be ready to go by Dec. Can't wait to meet up with some guys in the area.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Sunday, October 02, 2011 7:03 PM
Your guess is as good as mine. Not too many active members in colorado.

Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:55 PM
Snow doesn't last long around here. So no need to really worry lol

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:13 AM
Is there anyone that knows HPT for our cars in the Col Springs Area? I'll need a re tune after my move there.

2004 Cavalier Sedan
Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:50 AM
I don't know of anyone in the state who really knows our cars. I know mac autosports in parker hp tuned a turbo Cav. But there mainly evolution/sti guys. Skyler might know someone I don't. Let me know if you find someone, I could use a custom tune lol.

Sunday, October 30, 2011 1:26 AM
I've had some luck at Revolutions Performance, but they are down here in C Springs. Their site: http://www.revolutionsperformance.com/.
Monday, February 13, 2012 11:21 PM
Wow, there's a whole lot goin' on in here!!

You know, it's pretty bad when I have owned sooo many J-bodies that there is a car lot that has 2 that I used to own sitting on the same lot.

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24

Whats even funnier is they were both lowered. I bought one from a forum member here and everyone (all the old school guys) know him as well.

I still have my sedan. Got rear ended in Boulder a few months ago, got a gift certificate for a liquor store from the woman that rear ended me. Only in Boulder.. lol The dirt build up from my laziness to wash it protected it and had no damage. Still running strong at almost 200k miles.

turboZ24cavi wrote:Is there anyone that knows HPT for our cars in the Col Springs Area? I'll need a re tune after my move there.

I know a awesome tuner. He lives in Castle Rock. He was the one that tuned my old supercharged GTO (damn I miss that @!#$ car). If you haven't found anyone yet I can send you his number. I seen your build, looks good. HP Tuners wasn't released yet when my car(s) were turbo'd. Although I still have my kit sitting in a box on a shelf. I've thought about putting it back on but don't want the headaches again and it would be better suited for my sandrail when I pop the vw motor. lol
Tuesday, June 05, 2012 7:48 PM
Black2000CavySedan wrote:Wow, there's a whole lot goin' on in here!!

You know, it's pretty bad when I have owned sooo many J-bodies that there is a car lot that has 2 that I used to own sitting on the same lot.

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24

2001 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24

Whats even funnier is they were both lowered. I bought one from a forum member here and everyone (all the old school guys) know him as well.

I still have my sedan. Got rear ended in Boulder a few months ago, got a gift certificate for a liquor store from the woman that rear ended me. Only in Boulder.. lol The dirt build up from my laziness to wash it protected it and had no damage. Still running strong at almost 200k miles.

turboZ24cavi wrote:Is there anyone that knows HPT for our cars in the Col Springs Area? I'll need a re tune after my move there.

I know a awesome tuner. He lives in Castle Rock. He was the one that tuned my old supercharged GTO (damn I miss that @!#$ car). If you haven't found anyone yet I can send you his number. I seen your build, looks good. HP Tuners wasn't released yet when my car(s) were turbo'd. Although I still have my kit sitting in a box on a shelf. I've thought about putting it back on but don't want the headaches again and it would be better suited for my sandrail when I pop the vw motor. lol

Cool, thanks I'll keep this in mind.

2004 Cavalier Sedan

Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:51 PM
So my car got rear ended last week, and insurance totalled it out and cut me a nice check for it. Kept the car, going to keep driving it until I have enough cash saved up for a decent replacement.

Saturday, August 25, 2012 6:31 PM
Damn didn't know there were so many of us in co!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search