*COLORADO NEWS* - Page 158 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: LET IT SNOW!
Friday, April 13, 2007 5:51 PM
hey whats everyone been a while since ive been on these forums lol

Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:03 AM
Hows it hangin Matt?

Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:42 AM
oh its going really well .. still got the bird?

Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:13 PM
Nah, read the sig....bird is dead....tranny went...

Saturday, April 28, 2007 11:28 PM
What up y'all? It's been a while since I have posted. Just wanted to say hey and see if anyone is starting to get together for spring meets yet.

Sunday, April 29, 2007 11:31 AM
Im down for one...speaking of down, its getting toasty out here...better go put down the top!

Monday, May 07, 2007 10:50 PM
Whats up everybody? Anybody doing some awesome mods for this summer? I got a ls front lip finally and a set of new Ground Control Coilovers. I may sell them, but not to sure.

~Boost. Its what's for dinner!~

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 12:27 PM
I havent driven my car in close to six months. The interior is being completely redone. It should be done by the 20th for the dash works car show. I'll be putting the new suspension (thanks brain ) on and finishing putting it back together the day before LOL

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 12:39 PM
ecotecpower wrote:I havent driven my car in close to six months. The interior is being completely redone. It should be done by the 20th for the dash works car show. I'll be putting the new suspension (thanks brain ) on and finishing putting it back together the day before LOL

Ya know if you are helping me, you cant enter the show right? And due to circumstances OUT OF MY CONTROL, Im going to have to move the event to a new location...WTF...its less then 2 weeks out. I cant get the word out in time!!

Call me Matt!

Jason P.
Illusive Dreams
Denver Based Photographer
Specializing in Portrait, Event and Automotive Photography

http://www.illusivedreams.org
http://illusivedreams.zenfolio.com (newest work)
http://www.myspace.com/jaycejwu (add me)
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 1:33 PM
Anybody interested in a new set of Ground Control Coilovers? I will sell them for a reasonable price.

Thursday, May 10, 2007 12:52 PM
How much?

Friday, May 11, 2007 8:22 AM
I was thinking like $250 they are still brand new in the box. They are stock strut ones, but I guess if you contact Ground Control they can send you the caps for the other kinds of struts.

Friday, May 11, 2007 2:12 PM
Well I cant afford it right now, but I might be interested in the future if they don't sell...I see another similar kit on Craigslist for a similar price...

Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:38 PM
I am selling my car if anyone knows anyone that is interested. http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=16&i=39027&t=39027 for the post.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:32 PM
been a long @!#$ time but i thought I would drop in and say hi. Wanted to see if you guys are planning any meets or get togethers. I miss my J....

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue
Sunday, June 10, 2007 8:58 PM
Skyler I need to see if you can take a look at the Fire. Still having the trans problems. I am leaving in August and want to get it done by then. I can bring it up to Elway if needed but I dont have a plate on it.

Monday, June 11, 2007 8:31 PM
Give me a call. I can look at it in the evening at home. Just let me know ahead of time so I can bring home a scanner.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:35 PM
I dont have ur number anymore. 720-240-1491 is mine. or jsut email me yours and I will call you. I have the next three days off though.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 4:04 PM
We need to get a meet together guys, I'm only a little over an hour from Denver now. Any ideas?

Friday, June 15, 2007 1:34 AM
bw3s in westy would be a great place to meet, and we could go up for a mett up top of lookout, i know some badass places for photo opps

Friday, July 06, 2007 10:56 PM
anyone still around in CO? I also see the CO J-body forum is dead as well. Just wanted to see whatsup.

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue - Gone as of 9/15/06....

'06 VW GTI - Black Magic - the new toy with big things to come...

Saturday, July 07, 2007 2:47 AM
yeah we are around, kinda

Saturday, July 07, 2007 8:32 PM
Im here, but not really here...Im in Tempe, AZ until the end of the month with a summer teaching job...

Thursday, August 16, 2007 7:41 PM
Doesn't seem like many peeps are around much i did see a indigo blue cavy up at Bandimere last night. Had a j-body and i believe Colorado J-body sticker, anyone from here? I was there in my MKV GTI, black.

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue - Gone as of 9/15/06....

'06 VW GTI - Black Magic - the new toy with big things to come...
Thursday, August 16, 2007 8:59 PM
It was me. I ran like crap though. I forgot to leave the box and spare at home and had a full tank of gas. Plus, I finally realized that my 62mm throttle body is making it bog when shifting into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th at full throttle. I swapped the throttle body out tonight and am going to see how much better the stock one is this weekend.

Best I got last night was 17.5 and the best I have ever gotten was 16.8 right before I swapped the throttle body. That is the only change I had done since. Car should be better now.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search