*COLORADO NEWS* - Page 159 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: LET IT SNOW!
Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:13 PM
zsquee24 wrote:It was me. I ran like crap though. I forgot to leave the box and spare at home and had a full tank of gas. Plus, I finally realized that my 62mm throttle body is making it bog when shifting into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th at full throttle. I swapped the throttle body out tonight and am going to see how much better the stock one is this weekend.

Best I got last night was 17.5 and the best I have ever gotten was 16.8 right before I swapped the throttle body. That is the only change I had done since. Car should be better now.

When i had the cavy the 62mm was to big as well.

I will be up there next month for another run with our VW club, ill keep you updated if you want to meet up.

'02 LS Sport - Indigo Blue - Gone as of 9/15/06....

'06 VW GTI - Black Magic - the new toy with big things to come...

Friday, August 17, 2007 2:07 AM
Deepest Blue (DeathMoJo) wrote:
zsquee24 wrote:It was me. I ran like crap though. I forgot to leave the box and spare at home and had a full tank of gas. Plus, I finally realized that my 62mm throttle body is making it bog when shifting into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th at full throttle. I swapped the throttle body out tonight and am going to see how much better the stock one is this weekend.

Best I got last night was 17.5 and the best I have ever gotten was 16.8 right before I swapped the throttle body. That is the only change I had done since. Car should be better now.

When i had the cavy the 62mm was to big as well.

I will be up there next month for another run with our VW club, ill keep you updated if you want to meet up.

Jesus Skyler, I think that is the most I have ever seen you type on a forum!

My car seems to like the bigger throttle body. Then again, it came off a 2200 and adapted it to a 2.4..I dunno.

Saturday, August 18, 2007 1:11 PM
I just remember my ecotec didn't like it as much. I had less grunt down low.

'91 VW GTI - Tornado Red - VR6 swapped in - daily toy
Saturday, August 18, 2007 5:32 PM
Was wondering if this was anybody we knew...

Was cruisin west on C-470 near Quebec around 10am today and was passed by a dark colored LS Sport coupe without a bezel and carbon fiber altezzas...I stuck with him until we got off on Wadsworth and he turned into the reservoir, while I kept heading on towards the LM Plant...

Saturday, August 18, 2007 9:23 PM
You still interested in that 2000 headlight swap Dave?

Sunday, August 19, 2007 9:26 AM
89Sunbird wrote:Was wondering if this was anybody we knew...

Was cruisin west on C-470 near Quebec around 10am today and was passed by a dark colored LS Sport coupe without a bezel and carbon fiber altezzas...I stuck with him until we got off on Wadsworth and he turned into the reservoir, while I kept heading on towards the LM Plant...

How the convert been treating you Dave?

Sunday, August 19, 2007 10:26 AM
Being a great car! Much more dependable and comfortable than the Sunbird!

Skyler, I dont know right now...I just paid for school, so I have like $30 to my name and no job...also, Im thinking about keeping the car stock-ish...savin up for one of these....this one belongs to a buddy of mine down by the Lockheed Martin plant...12 second car!

Sunday, August 19, 2007 10:37 AM
Good th hear about your car bro.

A nice looking WRX, not a big fan since they are such a dime a dozen in the turner world. And is that 12 seconds here at Bandi?

Sunday, August 19, 2007 12:13 PM
Yeah man its at Bandimere...he might be taking it there on the 26th, so I'll be going to take photos...

Sunday, August 19, 2007 7:48 PM
That's cool. I will post the conversion in classifieds then.

Sunday, August 19, 2007 9:47 PM
Thanks for keeping me in mind, though!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:31 AM
This thread is getting really big so i might as well add on too. Does anyone know who drives the... rattle can white cavalier around the Stetson Hills area in the Springs? I have seen you driving around and sorry to say your car is UGLY! With your paint all over the brake lights and along your windows... you parked next to me before in front of King Soopers.
Thursday, September 20, 2007 12:28 AM
xell wrote:This thread is getting really big so i might as well add on too. Does anyone know who drives the... rattle can white cavalier around the Stetson Hills area in the Springs? I have seen you driving around and sorry to say your car is UGLY! With your paint all over the brake lights and along your windows... you parked next to me before in front of King Soopers.

Thats me. Thanks alot.

Thursday, September 20, 2007 3:21 AM
I find that a little hard to believe, especially for someone who has their own company called Bad Ace Design. Nice try though
Thursday, September 20, 2007 8:35 AM
His Cavalier may be Rattlecan, but you wouldnt know if it was a Cavalier

Friday, September 21, 2007 1:21 AM
who cares, just build your J and dont worry about others

Monday, September 24, 2007 12:02 AM
89Sunbird wrote:His Cavalier may be Rattlecan, but you wouldnt know if it was a Cavalier

huh? that doesnt even make sense

PRIMER WHITE IS THE NEW GLOSS BLACK FOOLS

i are drunk

Monday, September 24, 2007 3:39 PM
WannaBzee (aka BadAceDesign) wrote:
89Sunbird wrote:His Cavalier may be Rattlecan, but you wouldnt know if it was a Cavalier

huh? that doesnt even make sense

PRIMER WHITE IS THE NEW GLOSS BLACK FOOLS

i are drunk

I wish i was drunk
Tuesday, October 02, 2007 2:27 PM
Anybody been downtown recently? They are filming an Eddie Murphy movie titled NowhereLand all over Denver...ditched class today and went and watched and photographed for a few hours....hell, Blake Street has been a two-way street all day today for the filming!!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:13 PM
Doesnt matter if you didnt get a picture of Eddie and what not!

Jason P.
Illusive Dreams
Denver Based Photographer
Specializing in Portrait, Event and Automotive Photography

http://www.illusivedreams.org
http://illusivedreams.zenfolio.com (newest work)
http://www.myspace.com/jaycejwu (add me)
Tuesday, October 02, 2007 3:59 PM
Eddie himself wasnt there...I got some photos of his double, which looks nothing like the guy....

Tuesday, October 02, 2007 4:01 PM
worthless. LOL

Jason P.
Illusive Dreams
Denver Based Photographer
Specializing in Portrait, Event and Automotive Photography

http://www.illusivedreams.org
http://illusivedreams.zenfolio.com (newest work)
http://www.myspace.com/jaycejwu (add me)
Friday, October 12, 2007 8:25 AM
Does ANYONE need any Cav. interior parts? I have all the old stuff (except the dash pad) from my car in my parents basement that I need to get rid of ASAP. Including the metal dash support. Its all painted but can be redone. Come and get it FREEEEEE

Friday, October 12, 2007 11:39 AM
Whatcha got? What color? What year?

Friday, October 12, 2007 12:56 PM
Door panels forward EVERYTHING Except the upper dash pad. Its all red and white now from when it was in my car. It would be the perfect way for you to convert to a newer dash. And since its all out already you could just spray it the color you want then swap it all in. And obciously its out of MY cavalier so 02

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search