*COLORADO NEWS* - Page 161 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Been a long time
Wednesday, June 03, 2009 8:34 AM
So does ANYONE want my old interior!!!???? Its all free just need it gone or its going to the dump.

Friday, June 05, 2009 1:01 PM
Post 4000 yayyy!!

Monday, June 08, 2009 11:38 AM
Matt, I might know someone that will want that interior if you still have it. I just don't know if he will make the drive to get it..

Also, who has a 00-02 Black Z24/LS sport coupe with Toyo tails, amber turn signals in fenders and amber'd out marker lights and fogs, wheels, and dark tint?? Looks like it also has a sticker on the back window that wraps around to the drivers side rear pillar/rear window? Not sure if they are on here or if anyone knows them..

Monday, June 08, 2009 11:49 AM
Yeah I still have it. Where does he live? Maybe we could meet up or somethin.

Never seen that car, butI know another black cav. that should have toyo tails

Sunday, July 05, 2009 1:39 AM
Eco, I forgot all about picking that stuff up from you. I'm now working a 8a-5p Mon-Fri job. Either will have to be a late evening or weekend drop-by to clean out your garage.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 1:19 PM
ecotecpower wrote:Yeah I still have it. Where does he live? Maybe we could meet up or somethin.

Never seen that car, butI know another black cav. that should have toyo tails

My sedan has Toyo tails in it now, it has had them for months. I also have a spare set of Toyo tails sitting in the garage in a box (hint hint Matt if your interested in them)!

My sedan is down at the moment. It decided it wanted to crap out the clutch slave cylinder and leaks fluid. I'll get around to fixing it here soon. Too many other irons in the fire at the moment.

Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:39 PM
Nate. Either works. Just let me know what works for you.

Ryan: Let me know what your thinking about the tails

Thursday, July 09, 2009 11:30 PM
Anyone know of a good tune shop in C. Springs for a 2.4l quad4 on a fjo engine mgmt system?
Sunday, July 19, 2009 10:53 PM
Wow...amazing results on the help. Found a shop up in Ft Collins that will take it on, but I need something a bit closer to C.Springs.
Sunday, October 04, 2009 8:21 AM
BIG Thanks to ryan on the hook up on the toyo tails and type J side skirts

Sunday, October 04, 2009 4:41 PM
Sorry to intrude. There are so many of you in the colorado and arizona forums. WE DONT HAVE ANYONE IN NM!!! This sucks. Pleasure to meet you guys. You guys ever find yourself in ABQ NM, hit me up.

ECOtec DOHC

Monday, November 02, 2009 7:27 PM
ANYONE need any interior parts? I'm giving these parts away or there going in the trash this weekend. I have everything from the doors forward (including the metal frame)except for the upper dash pad. Only thing is all the parts are painted white or red, depending on which part. ANYONE!?

Thursday, November 05, 2009 10:44 AM
Just sayin what's up to all here in colorado finally got me a profile on here if anything is going on give me a holla and ecotecpower I like the way the car is comming along I seen it at the arvada carshow

2003 2.2 ecotec turbo 250 whp 247tq
Thursday, November 05, 2009 8:52 PM
O hey whats up?? Tried finding you on here after the show lol. Thanks my car will be having the same sides as yours soon, how did you go about mounting the sides? Mainly what kinda tape did you use. Not quite as fast as yours but it is Super charged now

Friday, November 06, 2009 11:41 AM
Yup ur car is gonna look sick with those sides as for tha side skirts I used the black 3m double sided tape and used rivots to hold the kit on then I painted the rivots to matck the color of my car holding up pretty good for a 6yr old kit never had any problems with it. Where did u get ur car tuned how much hp and tq are u layin down yea I seen it with the charger on it at the show this year we all took our (creepy) vans again I'm sure yous seen them I own the white 1966 gmc with the blue interrior but any ways did you finally get hp tuners or just the gm reflash

Friday, November 06, 2009 2:42 PM
You have had those side skirts off? I originally put the whole kit on when we did up your car before you bought it.

Friday, November 06, 2009 3:11 PM
yea car accident some a$$ in a minivan hit me on my drivers side had to redo my sideskirt so i redid my passenger side too

Thursday, December 17, 2009 12:50 PM
Anybody got an ideas for my car problem? Car is on Federal Blvd, I'd prefer to not go back there this weekend and find only a shell left

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=11&i=149706&t=149706

Monday, December 21, 2009 11:09 AM
I replied to your post, Dave. Damn there ain't nothin going on here along with any other forum. I am bored out of my mind today.. Need to find some entertainment..

Tuesday, December 22, 2009 3:32 PM
So Skyler got back to me today. Looks like it'll be cheaper to get the OEM pump from him than to get AutoZone's!

Sunday, January 31, 2010 11:06 AM
Hey all long time no talk. Been in Germany for the past 3 damn years. Gonna be moving back to Colorado soon and looking for a Jbody if anyone knows of one. I saw Skyler has his for sale. If you still look at these forums dude hit me up maybe we can work something out. Anyways good to be back in the forums and looking forward to getting back to CO soon.

Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:13 PM
Skyler always has a J for sale lol. To bad most are 2.4s lol

Monday, February 01, 2010 1:57 PM
True I do. lol. My 2002 Z is still for sale. My 97 is going away on Sat :-) The reason I don't ever have eco cavys is because there aren't many out there with blown motors. Not saying 2.4's are crap. If they are kept up properly They are great engines. Most people don't watch the oil level on them enough.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010 7:21 PM
i have a ghetto looking 2g ....
im in motrose(south of GJ)

i am gone from this forum
Monday, February 15, 2010 9:39 PM
Matt, you still interested in those bumpers? I am getting ready to throw them away as I am moving.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search