Utah club - Page 55 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Tuesday, March 23, 2004 10:06 PM
ok i will foreshore i was there last weekend at les schwab, what do you drive? Email me sometime matt172001@hotmail.com

Thursday, March 25, 2004 10:27 PM
hey whats up nobody talks around here. hey I'll be there this Saturday. are you guys there rain or shine. let me know so i don't show up for nothing. i think its suppose to be bad weather, but I'm not sure hopefully not i want to see all of the cars and meet up with the j-body's
Friday, March 26, 2004 6:42 AM
Hey C.J. I'm still in. Just give me a call or something and we can meet up and drive down together.
Friday, March 26, 2004 12:49 PM
Todd lets meet at Pilot on 12th at 8:00 p.m. and then will head down I'll probably give you a call today or tomorrow before we go if you need to call me my number is 710-6032. if anyone else wants to meet up and go to salt lake meet at Pilot 8:00
Friday, March 26, 2004 6:14 PM
Sounds good to me. As long as there's no rain that is. But from what i've heard it's suppose to be a dry night. I'll see you at the pilot then.
Friday, March 26, 2004 9:46 PM
OK your car is white right. anything else that makes it stand out
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:14 PM
it has a body kit on it and is turbo'd. You'll know it's me when i drive up.
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:18 PM
K you'll have to take me for a ride i love turbo's your sponsered right how did you get your sponsors
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:26 PM
No, i'm not sponsored at all. I paid for the whole thing by myself. Is everyone else going to be meeting us down there? I don't want us to drive all the way down there and not anybody else show up.
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:30 PM
How much did you pay for your turbo set up. i think that everyone is going to be there from what they last said but nobody talks on here anymore but it sounds like there always there rain or shine so i dont think we have to worry. if its going to be a dry night like you said they will be down there for shure
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:36 PM
I have no idea how much is into my turbo setup. All i know for sure is it's alot. Check my registry. It should be up to date and you'll see that everything is pretty much built and done right. Just one thing left. But that will be a surprise for when it's done.

Friday, March 26, 2004 10:38 PM
sounds bad @!#$. did you do it yourself . are those time slips with your turbo or is that befor the turbo
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:39 PM
Yeah Im going for sure.

I actually don't have work for once in my life.

Excited to see your guy's cars. I have meant you before Todd at RMR, and I also have you on my buddy list.

Saturday at 9:00 it is.
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:42 PM
I did all of the work myself, outside of the machine work on the head and motor. And no those time slips are from way back. I only ran the car twice with the turbo before the motor blew, and that was on my old setup that was non intercooled. My best time then was a 14.9 at 8 psi. I expect 13's this year.
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:42 PM
sounds good iced what you going to be in
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:53 PM
that is bad. so you know a lot about cars then well after i get done with college this year i'm going to open a car shop I'm going to school for autobody and welding but i also want my shop to have everything to deal with cars so if you ever want a job after i get my shop up and going ill be able to get all car audio and body parts for whole sale
Friday, March 26, 2004 10:59 PM
Hey icedout3E is there going to be a ton of people out tomorrow?
Friday, March 26, 2004 11:21 PM
man i cant wait tell i get enough money to get my car runing that fast. do you pull up to mustangs or other cars that think there bad all and you just smoke them i would dick with people so much
Saturday, March 27, 2004 7:21 AM
My car got full sponsorship last night!!!!!!!! Ya baby!!!!

I am on my way to ogden right now. it sucks. I am going up there for my uti meeting and it goes from 9 am till 3 or so. I went to bed at five and got up at 7am. but for real we all need to be out tonite to show some of the local civics up!!!!
we need to start writtin on the forum more!!!!
Saturday, March 27, 2004 10:27 AM
sunflowerpower98 who is sponsoring you that is awsom i wish i could get my car sponsored how did you do it?
Sunday, March 28, 2004 2:06 PM
What happened to all of you guys everyone went to race and i was the only J-body there i wanted to race you guys. the only racing i got was against my buddys red Vr6 on the freeway from a 70 mph roll and i won two of the three times we raced the third time was from a 80 mph role and are cars don't have that much take off going that fast but he still did not gain much on me though. so you guys just hang out then go home i thought you guys would go out and race next time i come down you guys better go out and race we were racing for a good hour and a half and had only one fake cop and we just went and raced in another spot but no real cops the whole night it was cool down there

Sunday, March 28, 2004 2:18 PM
Dude, we went to race. Some bad stuff hsppened so we had to give up on the idea. When you see all the J-Bodys leave it's a good indication that their going to race.
Sunday, March 28, 2004 2:20 PM
Casey, you going out next time? I just thought about it and there might be loads of drama. Since the guys in the truck now know we go there and meet.
Sunday, March 28, 2004 2:21 PM
i went racing everyone was there that was at the lot except the j's
Sunday, March 28, 2004 5:49 PM
Yeah, next time just follow the Js out.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search