Utah club - Page 60 - South Mountain Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Utah club
Saturday, June 12, 2004 11:32 PM
Yo Vern I saw you and Dustin on state downtown tonight, I was going the other way. I was going to see where you guys where cruising but then I relized I don't have your phone number anymore cause my phone broke. You gotta tell me your number so when I actually have a @!#$ night off work I can come cruise with you guys, I totally miss it. I want to see your guys's turbos as well.

Get back to me bro...

Peace

Tuesday, June 15, 2004 8:36 PM
dustin whats up man?? my phone actually got disconnected but i will post my number if i ever get it back on........
Tuesday, June 15, 2004 10:55 PM
Kace, dude, got so busy these days I haven't had time to walk to my car and work on it. I'm planning to wake up early in the morning on Thursday where I'm pulling out my RK crank Pulley and put the stock one back. Love the pulley but I'm trying on some other things with the engine.

<br>

Saturday, June 19, 2004 11:06 PM
Vern! Hey whats up!? Me and Tiana came down this weekend to hang out but we didn't know where you guys were. We went to your house and a couple places on state. Did you go to RMR or something? When we went to your house all the lights were off so we just left. And dipsh*t Tiana had tried to call you three times before your phone was disconnected and you didnt answer. I think you need to get cricket. Well anyways post on here what you guys are doing next weekend... are going to state somewhere, RMR, or just chillin at your house. Let me know. Thanks Amy
Saturday, June 26, 2004 8:52 PM
ok. first off what in the f*ck is going on??? does no one give a flyin f*ck about j-body anymore or what?? I am ashamed of even the lil j-body stickers on the side of my car now!!! vern what in the f*ck have u let happen to the club!!! just because I droped out of domestik dizturbance doesnt mean u need to copy...u were the president so what in the f*ck happened??? oh my bad u would rather through big a$$ parties, get drunk and waste your life away over helping out a club that u help create. It used to be a club that people would talk about now its a joke. I mean I might as well go buy a damn honda....the riced of the riced out ones get more respect then us!!!!
there hasnt been any summer activites or anything..... well I'll tell you what. if any one is interested I want to have a car wash with the j-body club and give any of the money we make to a good cause..... if there is any j-bodys out there that still want to try and work as a team let me know cuz I am just about ready to forget it all together!!!!!

j-body 4 life

2200 sfi = 14.5 / 2.2 ecotec only ahead by .5 seconds. do u see something wrong with the pic here?? I do!! Its like a d16 sohc agianst b18c1 vtec dohc. it should be kickin my a$$!!
Monday, June 28, 2004 2:59 PM
Hey im up for anything once my car gets finished its been in the shop for about two months give it a couple of weeks and it will have a sound system and new paint job that will knock the socks off of your feet its going to be bad @!#$. we should have a BBQ or something lets set up a car show or something im in for something lets get something done <br>

=+
=+
=+
"I Like my Car's the way i like my woman Shaved"
Monday, June 28, 2004 6:15 PM
HEY.. Mia no one reccognized us as Domestik Dizturbance anyways...... i mean we are on a J site here arent we??? so lets represent the J's..... and the few people I know that dont drive a J... and might i ad your boyfriend is the one that is against all of this anyways..... he thinks its gay........ remember??? how can we oraganize when i cant even get ahold of you at all????? like i call about once every other day??? where are you?? i dont freakin have a phone either........ i dont know about you but i am only interested in J's that are serious.................... or at least try to be....... god the only ones we have seen at the races have been Me, You, Dustin, Marshall, Mike, and Todd..............

BTW i am not trying to nag it has just been a pain in the A$$ without a phone thats all............................ well if you want to organize i am down so lets meet one day come up with something and do it........ by the way dustin is leaving in a few days so you might want to see him b-4 he goes

J ALL THE WAY
Monday, June 28, 2004 10:59 PM
Im down for a meet if I don't have work that day, let me know whats happenin.

As for Dustin, where is he going? Leaving for good?
Tuesday, June 29, 2004 12:00 PM
ok... vern!!!! yes my boyfriend may think that its all gay!!!! but guess what I am still going against what he might say to you guys and I am still trying to push the club forward with or without his help and that makes it harder on me but I still havent givin up!!!now have I?? maybe you do have a hard time getting ahold of me. well maybe instead of calling me why dont you just post it on this site. cuz I go onto this site everyday!!!

I am going to miss dustin so much!!!!!

jbo 4 life
Tuesday, June 29, 2004 10:47 PM
LOL...can someone fill me in here. Where is Dustin going?
Wednesday, June 30, 2004 2:05 AM
I dont think you guys should give up on Jbodys' nor the Utah sector at all. Vern and Maria are doing a great job holding it down for all of you. Sorry I dont know any n/a times, but props to everyone who is racing at RMR, at least you aren't bench racers. You are going out every week and giving it all you can. I believe Vern ran a 14.6 on 10lbs and an internal gate(get rid of that quick bud external will give you so much better boost control and response). Maria ran a 14.5x on 8lbs(maybe more) and an external. So for me to sit and watch these two go at it is great because it sparks competiton which is good for each other and for Jbody as a whole.

I feel like Tony Robbins now(anyone need a hug? . Try and keep this together and kick some @!#$. See ya at RMR.

Thursday, July 01, 2004 12:58 AM
Vern and Mia... This is Amy and we might not own a J-body anymore but we still like to hang out with you guys. And lately I have been thinking since I need a new car I have been looking into getting a cav(not for sure just browsing). I thought it was cool when we all met up and did our thing and then went and chilled afterwards, that was fun .

Vern... what are all of you guys doing this weekend????? Me and Tiana might be up for coming down or something, maybe even Lero will come. Post it on here because obviously you don't have a phone and neither does anyone you live with. BTW.. I don't know if Tyson got ahold of you but he was trying to last weekend.

ALSO... Where is Dustin going???? Is he going to Wyoming already for school??? I will talk to you all later.

PS Mia give me a call you have my number and if you dont post on here and I will call you.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
Amy
Thursday, July 01, 2004 12:59 AM
*Leroy (typo)
Thursday, July 01, 2004 5:20 AM
Lol Mia, just read your post. Well, this is the thing, not everyone has free time to go and meet on the days scheduled. I ain't gonna drive all 1 1/2 miles down there just to meet you guys and leave my work in the edge of the clift. Yeah we all respect the J's and my car is still going through some problems with my T3 leaking oil, but yeah, meeting on the J-body works for me for right now. <br>

Sunday, July 04, 2004 12:28 AM
Quote:

I believe Vern ran a 14.6 on 10lbs and an internal gate(get rid of that quick bud external will give you so much better boost control and response).

yeah after i get a bigger turbo then i will invest in an external gate as for now i am happy..

Just wanted to say that i ran a sputtering 14.4 on 10 pounds on a 2.2 60ft and then i opened the boost controller all the way (back to 8 pounds) and then i ran this

j-body.org
Quarter Mile Timeslip
Rocky Mountain Raceway
01:02 PM
25/Jun/04
Owner: Vern Coggle (sun98fire)
Car: 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier

R/T ... .353
60' ... 2.085
330 ... 5.906
1/8 ... 9.079
MPH ... 76.87
1000 ... 11.835
1/4 ... 14.164
MPH ... 95.74
Sunday, July 04, 2004 9:41 PM
Way to go Vern. Thats a nice 60', was that on DR or slicks?. Have you tried running some 110 octane to control your detonation, that will also let you lean the safc out. Before doing that make sure to get some Dyno time and have a wideband hooked up to it. By the way this is Eli. Good job Vern.
Sunday, July 04, 2004 11:35 PM
damn the eco's are really good. makes me want to get another J after this one. But how's the suspension compare to the pre 2002 Js? I hate the suspension the have ont this car especially when most of the things in the interior are plastic hooked up to the body with that thrashed plastic thing. Makes it feel that it's gonna fall off apart. <br>

Monday, July 05, 2004 6:40 AM
yeah that was on drag radials......... and Mia by the way lets have a BBQ bash sometime soon at my house then??? or something anyways..... if anyone has any ideas then lets do it...... by the way dustin is already gone to wyotech if anyone wanted to know.

well mia if you have any ideas then let me know. ok?? oh yeah i went and seen your grandma and lorie down here in spring town... jeeze i forgot how much of an accent shanpeete has LOL..

what did everyone do for the 4TH? i just sat down here in MT Pleasant like 30 feet away from ground zero and watched the fire works laying on the grass.

J all the way
Monday, July 05, 2004 3:36 PM
that sucks that dustin left already!!!!

oh ya and vern not trying to be a b*tch or anything but my family says your not part of our family so dont go around them!!!!! thanks!!!!! and stay away from my aunt lori!!!

is anyone going to the j bash?????
I had the best fourth with my hunny we kicked it with our friends and went and watched fireworks, bbq and got drunk and watched everyone shoot fireworks at each other!!!

i am living for avondale on the 25th of july!!!!
Monday, July 05, 2004 10:24 PM
hey whats up mia?? i just talked to you on the phone a little while ago.... yeah obviously i am not part of your family but your aunt does still owe me money its not my fault so dont blame me........ sorry i am not trying to be a d!ck either........

and i didn't say anything to your grand parents about it..........
Tuesday, July 06, 2004 9:34 AM
Vern I IMed you on Yahoo. Let me know when you get it. And I think we should all do something like we used to.

Mia... I want to see you at least once before you leave. Let me know K hun! Talk to you later.

Amy

Tuesday, July 06, 2004 10:48 AM
Check out my signature, that's what I have done to my car now. I don't think any of you have seen it with all the new goodies.
http://srtforums.com/forums/member.php?u=4016
Leroy
Friday, July 09, 2004 8:33 PM
hey fire wolf,

heard anything from your mechanic?

just wondering, i don't really need it right away, i will be gone for a while so....... yeah.
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 3:24 PM
hey what up guys sorry i have not been posting like i should i have been real busy for school and i am finally there. yes you heard right i am at wyotech. not much fun so you guys have to come up to laramie so i can have fun.
i am getting a intake manifold and a 75 mm throttle body and a header i have just need a damn job up hear <br>

Its Pronounced {TEAR I AL}
YEAH THE ORANGE @!#$ CAR HIT FASTER THEN YOUR HONDA!!!!!!
hit a 15.6 on intake and cat back in SLC
Tuesday, July 13, 2004 8:48 PM
Damn they make 75mm for ecos? Wouldn't that be to big though?

Oh and KACE, I'm too busy right now. Sorry dude, but things came up and I have to be in my mom's bakery shop from 10:30 to 9:30 at night. <br>

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search