NEWS for Lone Star bash - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEWS for Lone Star bash
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:36 PM
..ok well it has just come to my attention that come june 2008 temple dragway will be opening up the 1/4 mile again !! it has currently been limited to 1/8 mile for insurance reasons but will be extended to 1/4 mile by end of june....the 1/4 mile run is for any car slower than 10sec. ...and car faster than 10sec must shut down at the 1/8...from what i understand anyway..seems like a hard thing to regulate but i dont think any of us go that fast anyway ..so this possibly leaves open the option for temple for next years bash !! since i KNOW the biggest issue most of us had with the location was that it was UNEXPECTEDLY an 1/8th mile track...plz let me know your thoughts on this and if anyone has gotten any further info on using another track...thanks

Re: NEWS for Lone Star bash
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 4:43 PM
well the 10 sec my be an issue. lol

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 7:41 PM
well if they open the 1/4 mile i would be willing to make that drive but if its not i preffer some other track either closer or that has a 1/4 mile

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 8:41 PM
Hey i like the fact that it will be 1/4th next year, the only thing is they need to put the roof back on the seats cause @!#$ we get burned to damn easy. Yup me and stephen will need to deploy choots to stop by next year lol and well ben really cant go that fast lol

My vote now is back at temple for the 2009 GM Lonestar bash

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:15 PM
WELL I WAS SAD AT NOT MAKING IT TO THE WACO BASH BUT THEN I SAW THE VIDEO FOOTAGE AND SAW THE 1/8TH TRACK.
SO NOW THERE GONNA ADD 1/17TH ? WELL NOW WERE TALKING !!! NOW CAN ANYONE HELP ME ADJUST THE FLUX CAPACITOR

ARAB $$
Tuesday, May 27, 2008 10:35 PM
Waco bash i think you mean the temple bash yeah it sucked it was 1/8th but 1/4th next year is and will be better. Oh what ever you do dont let ben mess with the flux capacitor he might eff up with the time line

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 11:00 AM
crap i hate when that happens... i mispelled Temple

ARAB $$
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 1:33 PM
also letting you guys know there WILL BE a "best under construction" award next year....there wil NOT be a class but there will be one award handed out ..this could be in any class.....more on this later

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:12 PM
i AM IN THAT CLASS.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:51 PM
Yeah ben in your head maybe

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 5:28 PM
^^lmao I started laughing my ass off when I read that. This lady next to me thought I was crazy in line

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 6:55 PM
LOL thats what you get for being on job on your phone LOL

Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:14 PM
I approve of this location

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Friday, May 30, 2008 5:54 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:Yeah ben in your head maybe

ONW DAY YOU WILL GET ENOUGH DONE TO YOUR CAR TO BE IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME AND RICK. AND THEN YOU WILL FILL THE BURN!

Friday, May 30, 2008 6:49 AM
PWND

Friday, May 30, 2008 8:05 AM
NIKKA PLEASE

NOW TELL ME WHY WOULD I WANT MY CAR TO LOOK LIKE A SHORT YELLOW SKOOL BUS THAT DOESNT KNOW IF ITS A IMPORT OR DOMESTIC.

I MEAN IF ANYTHING IT WOULD LOOK BETTER THEN YOURS. NOW RICK ON THE OTHER HAND HIS CAR IS A THING OF BEAUTY ANDI WOULD ACTUALLY BE HONORED FOR MY CAR TO ACTUALLY COME CLOSE TO LOOKING LIKE HIS.

Friday, May 30, 2008 8:57 AM
you want some chap stick to go with that ass kissing? lol

Friday, May 30, 2008 9:01 AM
Its true i mean look at ricks car and then look at bens car ?????? Ricks is by far cleaner looking in all catagories only thing ben has that rick dont is a turbo.

Clean red cavy > short yellow school bus

Friday, May 30, 2008 9:17 AM
hey it is all about taste. YOu being forest whitaker in all I understand why you like ricks car. lol

Friday, May 30, 2008 11:47 AM
wow did your best friend TIMMY tell you to say that ?!?!?!?!?!

Red = favorite color

plus in my neighborhood its either you like red or blue two main colors down here lol

Friday, May 30, 2008 12:45 PM
scott (section8cav) wrote:you want some chap stick to go with that ass kissing? lol

lol. so thats where i got them hickies from lmao.

forrest. thanks for the kind words. i now know not to leave you alone with my car . other wise i may have some new dents and stains on it lol

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!

Friday, May 30, 2008 1:35 PM
no the hickies were from ben who was trying to catch you in a car show competition saying please let me win please ill suck your arse if you let me win. Being the nice guy rick is im sure he did.

Friday, May 30, 2008 1:46 PM
ha. bastad

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Friday, May 30, 2008 3:16 PM

Friday, May 30, 2008 3:35 PM
.....uber gay lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search