NEWS for Lone Star bash - Page 8 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEWS for Lone Star bash
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:51 PM
Arlington titty bars sucks! Chicas Locas - Boo! Flash dancer - Boo! They all stab wound and bullet holed females! You want decent chicks you go to Dallas area! Unless you are just going to BYOB and get wasted off your ass! LoL which is never a bad thing!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 6:43 PM
lol. noooooo dont tell me that!!. but yea 18 and up clubs always suck. their the left overs taht couldnt get into the topless ones lol. but some are good. and byob is def never a bad thing . well whatever goes on i just want to leave my car somewhere i dont have to worry about it.

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:43 PM
whatever hotel becomes the host hotel i will MAKE SURE they have overnight security ON DUTY even if i have to PAY for it..i dont want this event compromised in any way.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:46 PM
atta girl

Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:51 PM
LoL thats cool. Allow me to meet more people from around the State and I can offer my hand into the better BYOB places around town. Cause alot of the BYOB in Arlington can only get nekkid on main stage. Stupid ass city law. Cant even get within 6 feet of main stage when they are nekid. Lap Dances are fully clothed! WTH is that!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:53 PM
lmao. wtf is that. i already hat the buck nekkid places in arlington. all the ones in austin have no such law lol. and the owner encourages to go to vip to get the "special" treatment lmao. dirty horz

Friday, October 24, 2008 10:35 PM
Well there are laws in place all over the state. Just some dont push it hard as others because of the police. Hell we had a local one busted for it.
Ex-Mayor Laura Miller caught her husband with on of the girls from the club and she ended up having undercovers going into it to try to get a case. In a 9 month period the got 18 cases of "dancers" doing something wrong in the club. LoL after it was all over with they closed them down for 6 months and the owner had to change the name. But it was great the last night they was open. .50 cent u call its all night!
Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:21 PM
All the titty bars in my area suck too mainly because half the girls I graduated with, or are ex-girlfriends.
Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:39 PM
Any more info on the date yet?

My Cardomain Page
Thursday, October 30, 2008 6:46 PM
hes supposed to call us this coming week. he said first week of november soo its right around the corner!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:35 PM
SAY WHAT its this coming week ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:17 PM
What the hell! I'm in the process of finishing my car for the bash but there is no way I can finish it by November!!
Friday, October 31, 2008 4:49 AM
you crack heads ! were getting a DATE by november..not the bash.....the bash wont be till spring time

Friday, October 31, 2008 5:35 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok lmfao

Friday, October 31, 2008 5:40 AM
Depending on when my gf moves into her place, I may or may not be coming to the bash. Hopefully I can come and run my Buick down the strip.
Friday, October 31, 2008 7:06 AM

Friday, October 31, 2008 10:17 PM
baggedNINE7(rick) wrote:

??? Thoughts of suicide running through your mind because no longer can your emotions hide? :lol:
Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:03 PM
lol no i was laughin at the people thinkin the bash was gonna be this coming week

Saturday, November 01, 2008 11:36 PM
baggedNINE7(rick) wrote:lol no i was laughin at the people thinkin the bash was gonna be this coming week

Yeah that was a trip lol.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 5:46 PM
any new news guys like a date or somthing
Wednesday, November 26, 2008 6:26 AM
I want to keep you in suspense ]:->

Thursday, November 27, 2008 7:28 AM
ur just hoping i blow my motor again so i cant make this bash
Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:23 PM
at least give us some tease info....

Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:26 PM
Spring? I need to start working on this POS! Can get a date so I can make sure it is moving forward by that month. Damn Tranny giving me all kinda problems!
Saturday, December 27, 2008 12:36 PM
there the official post on the bash, this is old school you posted on about plans for the upcoming event. look for the 2009 official lone star bash post. its the last part of feburary at ennis.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search