NEWS for Lone Star bash - Page 4 - South Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEWS for Lone Star bash
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 4:53 PM
Yes i would love to keep it strictly j and delta body platformsbut with the jbody a dieing breed and cobalts and other deltas i dont think chevy would want to go along with it. Now if other gms were invited i do believe that gm may jump on board and help us out

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 7:43 PM
I think GM would give us more support than you think. They just hosted a big event in Houston dedicated to just the Chevy Cobalt. They brought out the famous Time Attack Cobalt, the Widebody Cobalt, an HHR SS, the yellow Cobalt from Dreamspeed, and GMofHOUSTON was in attendance as well, jbodies reprezentin GM is very eager to reach out to their sport compact enthusiasts.

pics and video here HERE

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Wednesday, July 09, 2008 7:48 PM
you know i have had this floating in my head what if they brought back the cavy put everything the cobalt ss has motor, brakes, interior but in a new cavalier shell and take away the aveo i think they would sell alot more

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 9:04 PM
I forget the companys name but the took an Aveo and put everything from the SS into the 1st gen Aveo hatch little thing screams.
Saturday, July 12, 2008 12:27 AM
I was reading the first page of this Lone Star Bash, but Ramon's homo talk seemed to be the topic, so i decided not to waste anymore more time reading his ghey ass posts.

When is the Lone Star Bash?

Saturday, July 12, 2008 7:45 AM
Its not like anyone wants you there do us all a favor and stay home

Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:51 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:Its not like anyone wants you there do us all a favor and stay home

not like she comes out now anyway

Sunday, July 13, 2008 12:52 AM

I NEED a 97-99 LD9 engine harness for an auto.PM if u hav info.!!
Sunday, July 13, 2008 9:55 AM
i mean she hybernates 365 only gets up to shave her face then goes back to sleep, she is also known as chewy from star wars, or big foot

Monday, July 21, 2008 7:45 PM
ok...need to run this buy you guys ..
still trying to plan ideas for next years bash..
would anyone still attend if it was a 2 day event???
the first day would involve a testntune at san antonio raceway 1/4 track...afterparty of course ..and the next day would be all show in austin
this would mean staying over night for some...and for those that didnt want to race wouldnt need to come till the next day...if thats what they want....do you guys think this would cause LESS people to attend? or would this still be something of interest? i need some feed back..thanks !

Monday, July 21, 2008 7:47 PM
i actually like this idea!!. the show would be on sat and sunday right? cuz friday is kinda tight for people to head al the way out to san anto

Monday, July 21, 2008 8:29 PM
I love the idea actually. I always thought the event should be a 2 day event.
Monday, July 21, 2008 9:07 PM
Josh Cortez wrote:I love the idea actually. I always thought the event should be a 2 day event.

you aint going anyway... dont know how to request off from work n stuff

HTOWN2200 - GMOFHOUSTON.COM - FACEBOOK - CARDOMAIN
Tuesday, July 22, 2008 11:01 AM
Hey now this last time my family threw a suprise birthday party. I can't help it that it was on my birthday. Plus I start a new job soon with less responsibility I hate being a manager because if no one comes to work I have to come plus I work seven days a week.
Monday, July 28, 2008 4:54 PM
is your car even fixed yet josh?
Monday, July 28, 2008 8:28 PM
Well I don't even have a car right now the Getrag died on me.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008 7:58 AM
2 day event FTW!!

Would be awesome....SA for drag and after party....get up and then head to Austin for the car show and awards!!

Could be cool to start a trend and have two host cities like this over a two day event.

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:28 PM
BlueDeuce wrote:2 day event FTW!!

Would be awesome....SA for drag and after party....get up and then head to Austin for the car show and awards!!

Could be cool to start a trend and have two host cities like this over a two day event.

i like this idea, but do you think it'd be better if we did the show first day and partied then, then we have the racing the next day so we dont have to worry about the cars being clean and whatnot..

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 1:31 PM
u guys have a testntune on sunday??

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 6:38 PM
Zduece4 wrote:
BlueDeuce wrote:2 day event FTW!!

i like this idea, but do you think it'd be better if we did the show first day and partied then, then we have the racing the next day so we dont have to worry about the cars being clean and whatnot..

Good point!

Show and party then those that want to race continue on the next day!

Eh...old man with a Corvette now...it was bound to happen sooner rather than later right?
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:29 PM
well. if there is test and tune on a sunday. i have no problem with that. otherwise its ognna have to be track first then show. cuz im def not gonna go to work on friday and have everything rushed for a friday show.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:31 PM
yes..as i asked...who does a testntune on sunday??? no one i know of...you wanna show on friday?? doubtful..so were looking at either a one day event again...or race sat. show sun.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 7:56 PM
It deffinatly should be show sunday and races on Saturday that way the show cars really have prep time.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 8:15 PM
then i will only be there for saturday cause i work on sundays

Thursday, July 31, 2008 7:16 AM
R3D05LsSport wrote:then i will only be there for saturday cause i work on sundays

and thats where my 2 day plan runs into a problem..not everyone is going to go to both days...so were not gonna end up with as many people...it looks like im gonna have to keep it same day

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search