J body' s in Orland Park - Page 20 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: J body' s in Orland Park
Sunday, August 14, 2005 12:09 PM
First of all all u guys shut up u know damn well all of our cars are slow we drive cavaliers now who ever thinks a cavalier is a race car then ur dumb..

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/1081/mycar4nl.jpg

Sunday, August 14, 2005 12:46 PM
04ecosport wrote:First of all all u guys shut up u know damn well all of our cars are slow we drive cavaliers now who ever thinks a cavalier is a race car then ur dumb..

Alright Juliana that was just really dumb.

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=48&i=9399&t=9399

Any car can be a race car if you want it to be a race car. 13's isn't bad for any car and there are a shi$ load of 13 second or faster cars on this board.

Now don't get me wrong if you ment it as STOCK = NO RACECAR then okay i'll agree 100%

Sunday, August 14, 2005 1:02 PM
Mines fast!!

Sunday, August 14, 2005 1:22 PM
yellow22 wrote:hey eric well have the other eric race him with his rsx and see who has the slow car. kids and their mouths grow up kids. julian you wont race anyone cuz u know ur car is stock as hell so shut up. and im not talking @!#$ to race i know mine is slow. you wont beat eric though so shut the hell up. and marco your car dont run so you shut the hell up to. later fag's
First of all I never asked to race anying so shut the f u c k up second my fuc kin car dose run it boggs out. SO SHUT THE F U C k UP and THIRD this has nothing to do with u I dont need anybodys back.

Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:30 PM
damn whats with all the anger. honestly cavaliers are all show, unless you want to drop about 4 grand into the engine. and if you do that your stupid cuz you can pick up a hella faster car for that price. go buy an IROC.
Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:50 PM
HAHA IROC, thats funny cause i beat those cars on my stock motor haha whos comign out tongiht, i will be out

Sunday, August 14, 2005 4:42 PM
i'll be out tonight.
Sunday, August 14, 2005 5:09 PM
ugghhh probably not me

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Monday, August 15, 2005 6:23 AM
wikkymaster wrote:hello paul

Hi Wikky

eric altman wrote:If its nice out ill bring my car up there if i can get it outta storage see ya guys later peace

Storage?! Are you hiding it from the Repo man or something?? It's not even September yet lol

Now, now kids. If ya'll want ur s*.t handed to you, come on out next time I bring my bike down!!

Monday, August 15, 2005 8:19 AM
LMAO I will Bring my bike and hand your ass to you!!!! ^^^^^^^ I heart Paul.

and Wikky is haveing my child.

Monday, August 15, 2005 12:05 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:LMAO I will Bring my bike and hand your ass to you!!!! ^^^^^^^ I heart Paul.

Both you bishs shut up ill bustout my kswiss and take all you M'fer's out

Monday, August 15, 2005 12:26 PM
fatalicsuxdeeznutz w3rd wrote:
eric altman wrote:Hey julian u say it the slow cars that always talk smack, i always ask u to race adn u bitch about a drag racing ticket, get over it, the ticket was a long time ago , i think thats just a accuse why u wont race me, o rmaybe im jsut talkign @!#$ cuase my car is so slow hahaha y is everyoen so affraid to race me , come on julian ill take u anyday we can take it to the track if ur gonna be a girl and cry bout a ticket. LETS DO THIS ....LINE IT UP FOOL~~~hahaha
Ill race you pussy lemme know when u want to do this rain or shine. Ill beat all u slow ass cavaliers. spary or no spray.

Oh yea and You i forgot all bout you, when we gonna do this i wanna piece of grade A rice.. (like my new forum name) he he

Monday, August 15, 2005 1:39 PM
Fatalic CAVI wrote:
KEN 2.2 wrote:LMAO I will Bring my bike and hand your ass to you!!!! ^^^^^^^ I heart Paul.

Now Matt, don't make me pull out my Kershaw 3.5" spring-assisted knife

Ken, I was talkin' to these kids that are complaing about racing haha, I didn't see u complaing so ya'll don't count lol.

Monday, August 15, 2005 3:35 PM
Roughed In wrote:
Fatalic CAVI wrote:

Now Matt, don't make me pull out my Kershaw 3.5" spring-assisted knife

Ken, I was talkin' to these kids that are complaing about racing haha, I didn't see u complaing so ya'll don't count lol.

even if you slash my kswiss is still have enough traction to whoop a$$

Monday, August 15, 2005 5:27 PM
^^ LMAO

Monday, August 15, 2005 7:43 PM

mmmmmm kidssss................ HAHHA

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:23 AM
wikkymaster wrote:

mmmmmm kidssss................ HAHHA

Wait a minute!! I just realized something, Wikky can't have a child - he IS a child j/k Wikky

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:31 AM
People, People, People, Such anger.. Such hostility...

There's no need to go bustin balls over the frusteration of being so poor you can't go out and buy a few bolt-ons.

Atleast they're not complaining about that old lady living in the Park and Pull next to them that keeps offering them plastic candy, and always telling the same stories about why she takes her fiber.

Things could be worse.. All you guys could be driving unmodded 1.5L civics.

-Matt

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You might be a Civic driver if you concider going on a diet 'weight reduction'. <a href="http://www.homestarrunner.com/mrshmallow.html">...That's right the moon... </a>
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:48 AM

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 10:59 AM
WhitePhatt wrote:People, People, People, Such anger.. Such hostility...

There's no need to go bustin balls over the frusteration of being so poor you can't go out and buy a few bolt-ons.

Atleast they're not complaining about that old lady living in the Park and Pull next to them that keeps offering them plastic candy, and always telling the same stories about why she takes her fiber.

Things could be worse.. All you guys could be driving unmodded 1.5L civics.

-Matt

Fatalic CAVI wrote:

Just what I was thinking, lol. "... could be driving unmodded 1.5L civics. " Umm... NO b/c I will never buy a Civic or 'typical' ricer PERIOD. If I need a cheapo beater mobile, I'd rather drive a 3cyl Geo Metro than a Civic.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 1:26 PM
Hey paul

We should go riding sometime.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 1:57 PM
You're never around when I'm down in Orland lol. I've got till the end of the month, then I'll have to leave it parked till I get my replacement plate. When Andrew (Yellow22) was riding it last week, the plate somehow got lost/stolen/whatever so I had to order a new one. I put the temp back on, but it expires this month.

I'm also thinkin' of possibly selling it All my bills are killing me, and the bike is not "All-weather" so it goes before the Cav goes. Know any1 that's lookin' for a crotch rocket? heh. Under 700 miles yet, 2 lil scuffs and a broken peg from when I dropped it (at about 150 miles). I removed all stickers except "636" and also 'trimmed' the rear fender as well. I haven't ridden it hard yet but I wouldn't doubt it if Andrew has (his idea of "a trip around the block" put almost 20 miles on the bike in one night). I'm figuring like $8K so that I can pay off my balance and maybe fill the tank in the Cav.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:44 PM
8k for a 500cc?

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 4:01 PM
i work with a guy that all he drives in spring/ summer/ fall is his bike. unless it is freezing or raining. he said it is more gas efficient. paul you shoulda got a used bike. I coulda got you an 03 ninja, never been droped, and low miles for 500 out the door from a dealer i know.
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 6:39 PM
meancav01 wrote:i work with a guy that all he drives in spring/ summer/ fall is his bike. unless it is freezing or raining. he said it is more gas efficient. paul you shoulda got a used bike. I coulda got you an 03 ninja, never been droped, and low miles for 500 out the door from a dealer i know.

$500 out the door you still know him I'll take 3

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search