J body' s in Orland Park - Page 22 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: J body' s in Orland Park
Monday, August 22, 2005 4:45 PM
hahahahahahaha this is so funny!!! julian bring ur rsx and my buddy will give you 20 cars and the hit. you see the car when you get there. and you name the price!!! you kids think your cars are fast!! your just stupid. and dont start saying all the slow cars talk @!#$ cuz i know mines slow its a 4 cyl not a f*cking 9sec dragster. so guess what that means yours is slow to and you wont race. so yeah shut up and come race you little bitch. oh yeah heres a hint on what kinda car you will be racing its a 6 cyl!!!! hahahaha bitch

Monday, August 22, 2005 4:47 PM
oh yeah your also fat and lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, August 22, 2005 5:17 PM
so waht if im fat and im not lazy

Monday, August 22, 2005 5:20 PM
so what now ur not gonna race ur cav i thought ur cav was so fast it has nitorus and all this crap done.

Monday, August 22, 2005 6:36 PM
yes u are fat and yes u are lazy!!! and who said not racing the cavi. i just got something better for your fagget ass friend coming on here running his mouth.

Monday, August 22, 2005 6:53 PM
yellow22 wrote:yes u are fat and yes u are lazy!!! and who said not racing the cavi. i just got something better for your fagget ass friend coming on here running his mouth.
who brought u in this anyways its it doesnt involve u or ur friend it invovles eric saying he can beat an rsx with his cav so mind ur own buisness and eric how do u have 1000 bucks when u aint gotta job

Monday, August 22, 2005 9:07 PM
Julian its called having a good job for years and saving money. Maybe u should learn from that , im not gonna run my mouth if i know i cant beat it or hvae the money so offer still stand . IF ur faggat ass friend wants to run his rsx im up for it. Let me know, if not stop running ur mouth bout a stock rsx with intake and full exhaust, people shouldnt run and talk @!#$ bout a rsx that has basicaly nothing done to it. And u always run ur mouth and have a smart ass attiduide, why dont u ever race ur car. O yea DRAG RACING ticket haha thats funny. dont be cocky and run ur mouth wen u drive a stock cav and treat it like its a caddy. O my god dont put ur lambo doors up eric, people might come by my car, haha lame ass people

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:00 AM

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:07 AM
HOLY SH¿t lmao what the hell is going on here.. lmao
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 7:45 AM
eric altman wrote:hey julian name the time and place and ill hit up the atm and get a grand out and race ur fag ass friend his rsx i will give him 5 cars and ill throw my ac on have ur fatt ass and ur fatass gf in my car and and still smoke that piece of @!#$ so stop running ur mouth, or did i forget u cant race cause ur fat and gay and have a "drag racing ticket" hahah , PUSSY. Ill call u out to fat ass. JULIAN BRING UR CAR OUT AND RACE AND STOP RUNNING UR MOUTH < IF YOUR NOT A PUSSY RACE ME THEN STOP WIHT UR BULL@!#$ SAYING U HAVE A DRAG RACING TICKET< CAUSE THAT A BS EXCUSE SAYING U HAVE A SLOW AS CAR< SO BRING AND BRING IT WIHT UR LAME ASS FRIEND AND HIS RSX TLAKING @!#$ ON A J BODY WEB SITE< PEACE FAG!

ITS A @!#$IN DEAL....1K WITH JULIAN, HIS G/F, UR AC ON, AND 5 CARS! LETS DO IT FRIDAY...I NEVER CHECK THIS SITE, BUT WHEN JULIAN TOLD ME THAT UR STILL TALKING @!#$ ABOUT ME COMING ON THIS BOARD FOR A SPLIT SECOND JUST TO HAVE A LITTLE LAUGH.... WELL U CALLED ME OUT AND I ACCEPT SO FRIDAY 1K

JUST TELL JULIAN WHERE AND WHEN AND I'LL BE THERE @!#$...COME ON PLEASE U HAVE AN AUTO CAVI WITH BAGS..ENOUGH SAID, UR A SHOW CAR NOT A FAST CAR..BUT U CALLED ME OUT SO U BETTER NOT BACK OUT...DONT' EVEN BOTHER TALKING ABOUT ME ON THIS SITE ANYMORE...I'M NOT GONNA CHECKING IT AGIAN..JUST TELL JULIAN WHATS GOING ON
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:29 AM
Yes my car is a show car but it has all motor work done, so bring that rsx out friday night at midnight at 183rd u know where that is at. im telling u know, u puss out and dont pay im having a bunch of people there to take care of u, so if ur not gonna pay done even show up. See ya friday

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:44 AM
i will be there with a video cam..... for documentation
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 11:47 AM
Alright well I'm cool with all of you guys, I know that I have to go to something this weekend I'm not sure if it is friday or saturday im 90% its saturday which means I will be there. I will bring my video cam and be at the finish line just in case there is any kind of argument over who won or whatever it will be on tape.. Being cool with both of you that means that it will go for both of you...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 12:36 PM
I would just like to thanks all the guys at Hahn Racecraft for my turbo kit. Im ready for a easy 1000 bucks now, All i can say is 15psi hahahaha (plus a lil spray in the intercooler) hahaha. 183rd midnight friday be ready RSX hahahaha, Letting u know now im using my slicks and yes i will be spraying on u , SEe ya there

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:23 PM
what the faaaa, when the hell did you get a turbo kit thats pimp, when did you get that? I guess you weren't jokin with me when you said you wanted to get something for the indy show.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 1:42 PM
I had everything done before i went to indy, droped a bunch of money, i got the hahn racecraft ecotec turbo kit, full exhaust, new head all done up , ported intake, new cams , cam gears tuned and dyno'd , in tercooler sprayer. 12psi 275hp and a 12.9 in teh quarter, im running 15 psi with all engine and internal work done and a lil shot, i have high 3 low 400hp range now later matt

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:15 PM
ouch!!!!!! sucks to be stock huh RSX????

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:21 PM
you got that done pretty quick

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:25 PM
wen u pay them cash they work pretty quick

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:26 PM
well I guess you finally go trid of your stock intake lol

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:27 PM
and you have an auto cavy?
well hate to break it to you but unless you did A LOT of custom fab you aint got a hahn kit installed. sorry...aint happening

BUT...ill run you this weekend. street tires vs street tires, boost vs. boost if you are. ill take my bottle out if you take yours out. ill only go for a hundo though so you dont lose as much of your $1000 your supposedly gonna win easily.

Hahn kit on an auto cav...this i gotta see

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:29 PM
oh and too bad your car hasnt and wasnt at hahn anytime before the bash. i know...i was there a lot and bill is a close friend. id be one of the first to know if he did an auto turbo.

im gonna have to call him here shortly to find out about this

I used to race cars, now I race myself.
5K PB: 24:50
10K PB: 54:26
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:39 PM
yellow22 wrote:ouch!!!!!! sucks to be stock huh RSX????
it sure does ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:40 PM
wooooo hoooooooo u might as well just give me the G
Tuesday, August 23, 2005 3:44 PM
first off yes my car is a auto and second hahn didnt put it in, i bought the kit and sent my car to apg performance and they do all they had to do and u dont belive it then race me and nope im runnign 15 pounds and sprayn 75 my bottle stays in all the time and hypsy ur a fag too i seen u at gm small car bash and ur car was slow as hell only running like 15's was it and wen i race ill use my nittos or im using my slicks im not rrunning street tires just cause ur a broke ass and cant buy slicks, and i never said my car was at hahn before the bash fag i told everyone my car was getign work befoer indy last weekend not the bash so get ur stories straight

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search