J body' s in Orland Park - Page 21 - Mid Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: J body' s in Orland Park
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:00 PM
this girl i am friends with .....her, cousin owns a bike shop, and because of people who take there bikes there and don't pay, he puts a mechanics lean i think its called, basicly what it does is seize the property. and he owns it out right and he gets the title. Well he has a @!#$ load of bikes... and he just wants to get rid of them. older bikes don't sell every well.

I haven't talked to her in a while though. i will see that i can do

Wednesday, August 17, 2005 8:17 PM
OMG SELL IT TO ME, MATT DOESNT DESERVE IT

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:49 PM
ok i talked to her........ omg now i remember why i stoped major bitch. her cousin moved to florida
Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:22 AM
Roughed In wrote:
WhitePhatt wrote:People, People, People, Such anger.. Such hostility...

There's no need to go bustin balls over the frusteration of being so poor you can't go out and buy a few bolt-ons.

Atleast they're not complaining about that old lady living in the Park and Pull next to them that keeps offering them plastic candy, and always telling the same stories about why she takes her fiber.

Things could be worse.. All you guys could be driving unmodded 1.5L civics.

-Matt

Fatalic CAVI wrote:

Just what I was thinking, lol. "... could be driving unmodded 1.5L civics. " Umm... NO b/c I will never buy a Civic or 'typical' ricer PERIOD. If I need a cheapo beater mobile, I'd rather drive a 3cyl Geo Metro than a Civic.

yeah, I was totally serious about that. Really, ...no really

seriously...

yeah totally...

....n00blet

-Matt

-----------------------------------------------------------------
You might be a Civic driver if you concider going on a diet 'weight reduction'. <a href="http://www.homestarrunner.com/mrshmallow.html">...That's right the moon... </a>
Thursday, August 18, 2005 10:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ^^^^^^^ HE CALLED YOU A NOOB FATALIC HAHA MATT UR A NOOB

http://img78.exs.cx/img78/1081/mycar4nl.jpg
Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:19 AM
WhitePhatt wrote:
Roughed In wrote:
WhitePhatt wrote:People, People, People, Such anger.. Such hostility...

There's no need to go bustin balls over the frusteration of being so poor you can't go out and buy a few bolt-ons.

Atleast they're not complaining about that old lady living in the Park and Pull next to them that keeps offering them plastic candy, and always telling the same stories about why she takes her fiber.

Things could be worse.. All you guys could be driving unmodded 1.5L civics.

-Matt

Fatalic CAVI wrote:

Just what I was thinking, lol. "... could be driving unmodded 1.5L civics. " Umm... NO b/c I will never buy a Civic or 'typical' ricer PERIOD. If I need a cheapo beater mobile, I'd rather drive a 3cyl Geo Metro than a Civic.

yeah, I was totally serious about that. Really, ...no really

seriously...

yeah totally...

....n00blet

-Matt

Wow, If you didn't notice I posted a , I never said you were being serious or that I even thought you were being serious... I simply posted a because your obviously a little fu%ked up in the head for this

Quote:

You have been on j-body longer then me yes but you act like more of a newb then half the people on here.

I have something I want you to check out http://www.j-body.org/forums/list.php?f=47

Thursday, August 18, 2005 11:33 AM
go back online

Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:22 PM
Quote:

You have been on j-body longer then me yes but you act like more of a newb then half the people on here.

...And you're basing that on THIS thread?!? Have you smoked yourself retarded? ...Unless you're prepared to "go all in with a pair of 2's" I'd keep comments like that to yourself.

My posts in this thread havn't even been beneficial how can you even count unbeneficial posts toward concluding that I'm "more of a newb then half the people on here'?!? Usually that's reserved for people who try to make beneficial posts, but have no real knowledge of the subject they're talking about, so the post ends up in some twisted mess that holds no factually sound advice.

There's like @!#$in 15 pages of fighting in this thread ...and retardedness to boot. So.. I fail to see how 3 posts (including this one) out of 508 in this thread which is roughly 0.59% of the total lameness of this thread, make me "more of a newb then half the people on here".

So why don't we chill, have a coke, an talk about things.

-Matt

You might be a Civic driver if you concider going on a diet 'weight reduction'. <a href="http://www.homestarrunner.com/mrshmallow.html">...That's right the moon... </a>
Thursday, August 18, 2005 3:27 PM
Exactly this thread is basically for whatever, people that live in and or around the area, You see a lot of $hit talking because everyone in here knows everyone else. It's all friendly smack talk. I call you a newbie for calling me a newbie for posting a to what you typed b/c your old lady talk is just fucl<ing weird. I read and I was like what the ful<k so I posted a and you threw a hissy fit so just shut up and let the argument die or you can click your heels together 3 times and keep your a$$ in kansas.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 4:03 PM
...*sigh*

Apparently *someone* can't just let things go..

ok then, go @!#$ yourself..

-Matt

Thursday, August 18, 2005 6:26 PM
OHH OHH I CAN PISS FARTHER THAN YOU, lol....thats really what that arguement is turning into....anyway i would drive a civic....id prefer one over a cav...maybe not a 1.5l but id prefer one over my cav. Anyway whens the next time you guys will be at S&S if you guys still go, havent been there in a while and i dont know any of you really.

Thursday, August 18, 2005 7:03 PM
Quote:

OHH OHH I CAN PISS FARTHER THAN YOU, lol....thats really what that arguement is turning into....

hahahaha yeah, awesome analogy. Pretty much

-Matt

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:48 PM
steak and shake, i try to go on friday nights sometimes sat nights

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:28 AM
anton2586 wrote:OHH OHH I CAN PISS FARTHER THAN YOU, lol....thats really what that arguement is turning into....anyway i would drive a civic....id prefer one over a cav...maybe not a 1.5l but id prefer one over my cav. Anyway whens the next time you guys will be at S&S if you guys still go, havent been there in a while and i dont know any of you really.

I'm down there once in a while. Not this weekend tho b/c most about half the group (Yellow22 and Eric Altman) are down in Indy for the truckfest thing.

wikkymaster wrote:8k for a 500cc?

Uhh Did you not see where I wrote "636"?? As in 636cc b/c its a 2005 ZX6R lol

On a side note, I now have a sealed dual 12" box sitting in my workshop that I don't need. It originally came loaded w/ VIsonik subs (one of those box + subs + amp deals) but I pulled those subs to be put into the BP box (one is a backup heh). I haven't measured the inside yet, but I'd guess that the box is somewhere around 1-1.25 cubes. It's free to a good home.

Friday, August 19, 2005 8:13 AM
oh sry i thought you said it was a 500cc somewhere, maybe it was someone else

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

Friday, August 19, 2005 2:24 PM
Mines 800ccs with V-Tec baby!!!!

Friday, August 19, 2005 4:29 PM
Hey Y'all.. Just thought I'd drop in and say HEYYY!!

Haven't been on the .org in ages!! Wanted to see how everyone's been?! Hope everythings good..!! I see your cars are looking very nice! I still have the Cav.. and its still a POS!! Daddy said when my 21st rolls around (6 months), he'll put a down payment on a new ride for me!! Woooot..

Hit me up sometime.. you all know I live on Archer and am in Orland at least 5 days a week.... Ring the cell

Friday, August 19, 2005 6:32 PM
hey Christina i dont ahve @!#$ to do saturday night, if your not going to the bar or what not give me a ring i havent seen you in ages...lata

Saturday, August 20, 2005 10:30 AM
Is there MORE drama in Chicago....lol.....what up people thought id drop in an say hi......."HI".......whats up christina and anthony

Saturday, August 20, 2005 11:48 AM
not @!#$ phil how ya been? hows ur lil project going with the z?

Saturday, August 20, 2005 1:27 PM
im good.......the project has just started....im tryin to get all the parts together for the winter teardown.....muahahahhha

Sunday, August 21, 2005 12:07 AM
hey guys check the new pics of my car in P&M

Monday, August 22, 2005 6:16 AM
* KrizTnuh * wrote:Hey Y'all.. Just thought I'd drop in and say HEYYY!!

Haven't been on the .org in ages!! Wanted to see how everyone's been?! Hope everythings good..!! I see your cars are looking very nice! I still have the Cav.. and its still a POS!! Daddy said when my 21st rolls around (6 months), he'll put a down payment on a new ride for me!! Woooot..

Hit me up sometime.. you all know I live on Archer and am in Orland at least 5 days a week.... Ring the cell

Holy back from the dead batman!!

Even Philio stopped in to say Hi, wow!! lol

Monday, August 22, 2005 3:33 PM
this message is for eric altman. my buddy will race u for $1000..but u hafta show the cash first..so wenever ur ready call me. also for everybody who doesnt kno about this eric offered to give my buddy with his rsx type s 5 cars for $1000

Monday, August 22, 2005 4:38 PM
hey julian name the time and place and ill hit up the atm and get a grand out and race ur fag ass friend his rsx and i will give him 5 cars and ill throw my ac on have ur fatt ass and ur fatass gf in my car and still smoke that piece of @!#$ so stop running ur mouth, or did i forget u cant race cause ur fat and gay and have a "drag racing ticket" hahah , PUSSY. Ill call u out to fat ass. JULIAN BRING UR CAR OUT AND RACE AND STOP RUNNING UR MOUTH < IF YOUR NOT A PUSSY RACE ME THEN STOP WIHT UR BULL@!#$ SAYING U HAVE A DRAG RACING TICKET< CAUSE THAT A BS EXCUSE SAYING U HAVE A SLOW AS CAR< SO BRING AND BRING IT WIHT UR LAME ASS FRIEND AND HIS RSX TLAKING @!#$ ON A J BODY WEB SITE< PEACE FAG!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search