Orland Park J-body's #3 - Page 10 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Orland Park J-body's #3
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:48 PM
hahahah wait a minuet how did I get dragged into this? I do find it funny and quite entertaining.... I never claimed my car to be super modded, and neither is anyone else.... ever think maybe there is more to a person then a car.... @!#$ look at Ken2.2 (no offense Ken) he has a 2.2 base modle with a homemade usually rigged up (its getting there ) turbo kit and you know what.... I think everyone form the .org who met him has liked him, not because of his car because Ken kicks ass. So get the sand out of your vag and start @!#$ tlaking me because A) jelousy??? wait no you have air ride... we should all bow down to you or B) noone likes you.

So yeah long story short, I've never done @!#$ to you, I've never tlaked @!#$ about you, I've never tlaked @!#$ about your car..... so keep me out of it

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:56 PM
Yay people like me!!!
But seriously don't hate on Ryan. I think hes a cool dude and very easy going.

Some people think, that he thinks hes better than everyone cause he doesn't talk alot, but thats not the case. Ryan is just a quite to him self person. Get to know him and you will see what hes really about.

On a side note, there is noting wrong with Home made, lol My entire car is a "getting there"

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 9:26 PM
no one said to bow down to me cause i have air ride, many people have air ride thats nothing special. so dont get crazy sayign im talkign smack bout u , i could care less bout u or u car, if people wana hang on ur nuts then elt them im not out talkign @!#$ i could care less so later

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:50 AM
Darkstars wrote:hahahah wait a minuet how did I get dragged into this? I do find it funny and quite entertaining.... I never claimed my car to be super modded, and neither is anyone else.... ever think maybe there is more to a person then a car.... @!#$ look at Ken2.2 (no offense Ken) he has a 2.2 base modle with a homemade usually rigged up (its getting there ) turbo kit and you know what.... I think everyone form the .org who met him has liked him, not because of his car because Ken kicks ass. So get the sand out of your vag and start @!#$ tlaking me because A) jelousy??? wait no you have air ride... we should all bow down to you or B) noone likes you.

So yeah long story short, I've never done @!#$ to you, I've never tlaked @!#$ about you, I've never tlaked @!#$ about your car..... so keep me out of it

Actually Ryan, he don't have anything now - the repo man took it.

KEN 2.2 wrote:On a side note, there is noting wrong with Home made, lol My entire car is a "getting there"

Why do you think my alias on here is "Roughed In" haha. I have a ton of un-finished projects on the car right now.

Radio antenna and trunk lock shave is almost done (again)
I'm molding the spoiler in but need to re-do it
Rear bucket seats still need brackets
A full-length center console needs to be made
The dash is going to be completely re-built (w/ a nice teeny tiny 14.1" screen)
Inners and rear handles need to be shaved
I have power mirrors and 'new' outers in the mail and power mirror switch is in my backseat already (awaiting install)
I also have a Spal remote popper kit in the mail, then I can shave the front handles/locks
Once I have the 'new' outers, I will be able to start converting my smoked outers to LED

Eventually (ie when I have big money layin' around doin' nothing) I'd like to slam it on air w/ a molded-in body kit (aftermarket sides and home-made F/R bumpers), custom turbo set-up (we'll have to talk about that sometime... ), etc.

Damn, summer can't end!! I can't do any of the work in the winter. Can't even do the dash b/c "that crap [fiberglass resin, epoxy, etc] stinks up the house" Maybe I'll be able to make some sorta mounts for the backseat tho, I can do those in the workshop.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:16 AM
Yea but all my stuff is custom Yo, I can make anything. lol

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:23 AM
Umm, that's why I was gonna try to get your help when I have money for boost... I don't want to give details away in case I decide not to waste my time/money on it, but I'll see what you think of my idea later in PM's

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:32 AM
i never seen paul swing from ryans nuts so bad, why dont u lick his ass hole while ur swinging down there paul. Paul is he ur only friend u have!!! Cause nobody out here likes u , Cant u tell while u were driving with marco and matt when they kept tryign to ditch u.HAHAHA must be a orland thing hahah.Cowboys!!!!!Doesnt it suck we make u drive all the way out here every weekend then we ditch u !

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 10:57 AM
No one can drag me or marco into anything. Cause bottom line No one on here really pisses me off or annoys me except (YOU JULLIAN j/k) no matter what the car looks like or what condition it's in. But I like to be able to go to a meet and get along with anyone or look at anyones cav and talk. I'll joke around about unfinished cars ex: marcos, or even mine at the current moment. As for the night we were driving around and lost paul, we met you back up, paul followed out behind us and we lost him trying to get back to you and you don't have a phone so we tried to hop back on the street you took off and we got all turned around too, on top of that I wasn't driving. And paul was supposed to call us when we he got back to s & s and he never called so how did we ditch him?

Quote:

Yea but all my stuff is custom Yo, I can make anything.

I'm looking for a 5 speed vibrator with three differen't rotating heads and I wanted it to be heated and self lubed. how long and how much? Local pick up no shipping

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:03 AM
About 2 weeks for a masterpeice like that^^^. Whats wrong matt your gf begging you for another solution now. lol jk

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:21 AM
NOOOO its for me

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:24 AM
Thats just wrong. When are you guys meeting up again, I got my car this time, lol

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:45 AM
Fatalic CAVI wrote:And paul was supposed to call us when we he got back to s & s and he never called so how did we ditch him?

Oops, didn't realize I was supposed to call ya'll when I got back there sorry. The girls had to be home by 12:30 anyway to check-in (than we went to S&S by me later) so we waited like 15-20 mins than left.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:53 AM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Yay people like me!!!
But seriously don't hate on Ryan. I think hes a cool dude and very easy going.

Some people think, that he thinks hes better than everyone cause he doesn't talk alot, but thats not the case. Ryan is just a quite to him self person. Get to know him and you will see what hes really about.

On a side note, there is noting wrong with Home made, lol My entire car is a "getting there"

I am not going to make an entire post about this but I will have to say ... that I agree with Ken's comments ... !!! Ryan is a good person to hang out because he doesn't judge you on what you drive ... rather on what your personality is ... bottom line ... nobody hangs on nobody's nut's ... because I rather prefer to hang out with someone whose going to respect me in general then having someone like yourself Mr Erik with his rather harsh or disrespectful comments on the org and to me it's more like you Erik who actually started out with the comments below .... so I think as a father and someone mature in general offer some contructive and postive opinion I would say just watch what you say Erik i'm sure you're probably going on some hard time's but don't take it out on nobody here or anywhere in general ... you might even notice some good positive feedback back ... to you ...

eric altman wrote:o yea too cool for us hahaha thats funny as hell. im changing my name to light stars. Will all u guys hang from my nuts like u do for him too. So if i put a crabon fiber hood on my car and a new front bumper and rims u guys will love me like u do him. Cuase thats all u guys are in love with.

Btw ... Ken ..... you did get your FMU fix right ? I think u did but forgot ? also check out the site .... Erik is def making changes ... also we got new decals available too ... Peace Yo

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:55 AM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Yea but all my stuff is custom Yo, I can make anything. lol

Werd .... that's one of the reason's ... I respect the KEN 2.2 man ... !!! gotta give def props on ya ... !!! Bro

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:41 PM
KEN 2.2 wrote:Thats just wrong. When are you guys meeting up again, I got my car this time, lol

I'll meet up possibly this friday or next week during the week if anyone else is dizown

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:17 PM
yea i want to meet up this weekend i dont got work for once, i wanna see the 2200 turboed beast again

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:47 PM
I will have Sat night to chilax with you homies. Hector you my boy.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:53 PM
I guess I'll be down there Sat nite I need to see this turbo beast hahaha. And w/ gas as expensive as it is, I ain't gonna drive down there two nites in a row.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 3:06 PM
sorry i wont be their my buddy's b-day party sat. at NIU. so i wont be there. wish i could cuz i want to see kens car run again.

oh yeah i think ryan's pretty cool too!!!!!!!!!

and paul i think eric is the only one that doesnt like you.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 4:25 PM
yellow22 wrote:sorry i wont be their my buddy's b-day party sat. at NIU. so i wont be there. wish i could cuz i want to see kens car run again.

oh yeah i think ryan's pretty cool too!!!!!!!!!

$hit you should let me know when you go up there cuz I go up there often to visit the woman, not this weekend though she's comin back.

If you guys are goin out this sat I prolly won't go I'll be done gettin crunk. But if anything changes i'll let you know..

Thursday, September 29, 2005 6:21 AM
yellow22 wrote:

I know I dunno if he just doesn't like that I'm standing up to him on here instead of letting it slide like every1 else on the Org or what. W/e tho.

NIU - if Kim weren't there I'd go w/ ya sometime haha. It's only like 15-20 mins from me. Darkstars is really able to party hard there (tho I don't think he does), he's like 5-10 mins away.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:37 AM
from NIU ? he's farther then that. more like 30 - 45 min.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:44 AM
The signs on I90 say NIU is in Hoffman Estates?? Wheeling is not far at all from H-E. I haven't actually gone there personally, so I'm not positive where it is, I just got the impression that it was Hoffman Estates b/c it's the same exit.

Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:02 PM
Thursday, September 29, 2005 3:19 PM
matt im up there like 2 or 3 times a week usually and every weekend lately. yeah just hit me up on the weekends and i will probally be there. ill hit u up one of these times too. yeah theres a big party im going to this weekend friend b-day so i think 3 kegs it will be fun.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search