Orland Park J-body's #3 - Page 11 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Orland Park J-body's #3
Friday, September 30, 2005 7:06 AM
YAY! My interior is finally done!

at least for a while or until I get bored and decide to do it all over again damnit

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:57 AM
i havent seen your car for a while

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Friday, September 30, 2005 11:39 AM
yea its been a while

Saturday, October 01, 2005 5:49 PM
Hi everybody !

Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:31 PM
Fatalic CAVI wrote:Hi everybody !

I dig your sig ... nice..eeee

Visit Team JDF Website - Team JDF Promoter

Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:36 PM
thank you

Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:10 AM
Hi matt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, October 02, 2005 4:39 PM
Damn it. I just got back in town today. I am sorry I missed everyone Sat night, I was in north wisconsin. but I am home now.

Monday, October 03, 2005 6:55 AM
it's okay, it's a good thing you didn't come arund b/c we were having hate crims against 2.2 people

Monday, October 03, 2005 7:11 AM
Hate crimes?? At the "bowling alley"? ..... F'n make me waste gas and time drivin' all the way down there and nobody shows up!!

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:04 AM
I am sorry!! I was on my way home, and got stuck in traffic from hell. I really wanted to be there.

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:24 AM
Wouldn't have mattered much heh. I talked to Luke and his bro for a few minutes, but they were only stopping thru the S&S Drive-thru, not hangin' out. Did you get my PM last week Ken? I think I sent it like Friday...

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:26 AM
yea I got it, I Think we can do something along those lines, I just have to check the space that I would have to work with.

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:40 AM
Roughed In wrote:Hate crimes?? At the "bowling alley"? ..... F'n make me waste gas and time drivin' all the way down there and nobody shows up!!

Yea I was at marco's when he talked to you and he said that you said nobody was up there. One of my friends that was there said the same thing. I was never planning on going up there that night anyways. I wanted to go out friday but no one would

Monday, October 03, 2005 8:50 AM
Fatalic CAVI wrote:
Roughed In wrote:Hate crimes?? At the "bowling alley"? ..... F'n make me waste gas and time drivin' all the way down there and nobody shows up!!

Yea I was at marco's when he talked to you and he said that you said nobody was up there. One of my friends that was there said the same thing. I was never planning on going up there that night anyways. I wanted to go out friday but no one would

I know, I heard ya in the background haha. I looked around briefly to see if any1 that I've talked to before was there, and the green bagged Sonoma from Balistik club was there, but I didn't recognize any other cars/trucks.

Ken, sounds cool. I forgot to examine that area more closely yesterday when I was working on my car :doh: A lot of my interior is now sitting at home Need to finish gutting the back, and then buy a bunch of the rubber undercoating shyte so I can finish off the dayum rattles in the car.

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:02 PM
Eric, I'm not gonna accept any f'n IM's from you so stop wasting my time. That 5 seconds it takes me to read the S/N and hit Block is 5 seconds less work I'm doing.

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:05 PM
Just provn a point that u ran ur mouth sayin u would be there on saturday and you didnt show up. I waited for you!

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:15 PM
did you ^^ get your car back yet?

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:16 PM
nah hopfully by the end of this week...hopfully

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:18 PM
cool cool

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:19 PM
eric altman wrote:Just provn a point that u ran ur mouth sayin u would be there on saturday and you didnt show up. I waited for you!

What the fu** are you smoking?? I got there like 9 and left at 9:50 - Luke and the green Balistik Sonoma were the only people I saw. So get your f'king facts straight.

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:24 PM
What day are u talking bout paul.I went up there Saturday night around 930 and stayed there till around 11. i was in my buddys camaro and when i got there , A bunch of the balistik guys where there. did u go sat or friday

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:26 PM
I was there Saturday like I've been saying for a week now. I was just down the row from where we've all been parking lately in the Aldi's lot (but way down at the Harlem end of the lot). When I left I turned around and went back to the light at 161st to turn on Harlem just like normal. No way you woulda missed my exhaust b/c the muffler was still off at the time.

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:29 PM
Roughed In wrote:I was there Saturday like I've been saying for a week now. I was just down the row from where we've all been parking lately in the Aldi's lot (but way down at the Harlem end of the lot). When I left I turned around and went back to the light at 161st to turn on Harlem just like normal. No way you woulda missed my exhaust b/c the muffler was still off at the time.

lol, I think me and marco heard you all the way over at his house..

Monday, October 03, 2005 12:30 PM
i mighta got there after u then cause i pulled up with 2 camaros and parked but aldis with a red trans am and when i got there there were 4 or 5 balistik guys there not to much else was goign on there

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search