Orland Park J-body's #3 - Page 9 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Orland Park J-body's #3
Monday, September 26, 2005 8:47 AM
Hey Ken2.2, the STB that you made for Marco - was it welded in his car or did ya'll have to pound on it to get it on the bolts?? I traded him my BP sub box for the STB, but than had to stand in my engine compartment and stomp on it a bunch to get it on. I woulda used a hammer, but it was like 1:30am when I put it on. I'm wondering if my strut towers are f'd up, or if his are haha. BTW, nice booger welds on it

I noticed something on Friday when I was down in Orland (or wherever the h311 Blockbuster is) ... girlfriend-swapping is becoming quite popular!! lol. First we have Andrew hookin' up w/ Eric's ex, then I see Eric w/ Matt (Fatalic) girlfriend (er, ex-g/f??)... Interesting...

Monday, September 26, 2005 9:24 AM
No dick nose! andrew would be wiht my ex and i would be with his ex so get it straight and stop running ur @!#$ mouth. Look who u came with!

Monday, September 26, 2005 10:31 AM
I thought when I met her at Bolingbrook she was w/ Fatalic?? Whatever

And who are you to complain?? You're the one that invited my friends down there in the first place. If it weren't for that, I would not have been there that night b/c I was supposed to go up to Marengo on Fri nite - had to go up there Sat afternoon instead.

Monday, September 26, 2005 10:35 AM
coughcough repo cough

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Monday, September 26, 2005 11:13 AM
yes my cav is gone. Dam repo guys got it

Monday, September 26, 2005 11:27 AM
No one here has an X of mine

Monday, September 26, 2005 2:55 PM
Matt has my heart and I want it back

Monday, September 26, 2005 3:30 PM
no matt paul is just being stupid.

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:02 PM
as for ken yes i do and im keeping it but will sell for 13.99 plus s & h no local pick ups.

Andrew gotcha, damnit paul

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:04 PM
Oh yea one more question for all of you. Why is it that no one will post in here for a few days but then when there is a post 3 -4 people reply immediatley. It's like no one is ever signed on here besides me cuz i get paid for it hehe , but one person posts and then 4 people sign on with in minuites and post...

I HATE YOU ALL except you ken

Monday, September 26, 2005 4:08 PM
O and do any of you people ever look anywhere else on this site cause I never see anyone post anything besides here. I have something in photos and media you know and I'm looking for some feedback you freaks !

oh and ken i was wondering if you wanted to ---> later

Monday, September 26, 2005 5:42 PM
im telling my mom!

wikkymaster <<-

check out my blogs!
Gov't Auto Auction

How I Stopped Smoking

Easy online cash

UNLIMITED streaming online movies
Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:17 AM
I'm on JBO a bunch during the day. I'm usually on other sites instead tho (TGO, MySpace, Yahoo Mail, etc). When I'm on JBO I'm usually in AG hahaha and other forums besides MidWest.

I wasn't being stupid, it's pretty hard to keep your g/f's straight - the first 3 or 4 times that I met Andrew, he had a different chick each time.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:48 AM
ya why does everbody gotta pick on the cowboy

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 6:50 AM
My guess is that it's b/c I don't live in the SW burbs like all ya'll. They's jealous b/c I'm up in the NW burbs - and they can't pick on Ryan (Darkstars) b/c his car is too cool even tho he lives up here too.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 8:52 AM
o yea too cool for us hahaha thats funny as hell. im changing my name to light stars. Will all u guys hang from my nuts like u do for him too. So if i put a crabon fiber hood on my car and a new front bumper and rims u guys will love me like u do him. Cuase thats all u guys are in love with.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:23 AM
darkstars is a cool guy in general......he doesn't walk around like a hard a$$ all the time, like some people.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:45 AM
What is with all the sh*t talking in this thread.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:48 AM
meancav01 wrote:darkstars is a cool guy in general......he doesn't walk around like a hard a$$ all the time, like some people.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:20 PM
i dunno but paul if i had a different girl with me everytime i must be doing something right.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 1:27 PM
yellow22 wrote:i dunno but paul if i had a different girl with me everytime i must be doing something right.

A HA ! they are Junior High girls aren't they. I knew it , you show them you license and your golden.

PERVERT !

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:15 PM
HARSH but funny ^^^^

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:20 PM
Yea its kind a like a good ole'

I love these things lol

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:35 PM
haha funny matt!!! thanks alot i love ya too

Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:48 PM
lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search