Orland Park J-body's #3 - Page 108 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Orland Park J-body's #3
Tuesday, December 11, 2007 3:57 PM
Yeah there are quite a few of us still around

Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:25 PM
:checks-in: I'm here! Just don't post much... Hell, the only stuff I read is my subscriptions in my e-mail.

--- --- ---
Why the F&CK did I buy a POS new 07 Hyundai Elantra?!
I shoulda kept the 02 Ranger 4x4 - comfort is better than MPG's

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 7:33 AM
im here really dont post at all. i work and sleep and thats about it.

Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:04 PM
I saw a silver cav today with what looked like a big wing and some altezzas. Definatly had a kit on it. I believe it was 00+ bdy style. Out at the Lewis Joliet mall on 12/16.

Im still here, waiting for a meet an contemplating meeting with Azulkav and PJ next year cause nothing ever happens round here

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Sunday, December 16, 2007 9:26 PM
Rebel Racer wrote::checks-in: I'm here! Just don't post much... Hell, the only stuff I read is my subscriptions in my e-mail.

wait you sold your ranger.... wtf were you thinking

Monday, December 17, 2007 7:59 AM
^ I believe the saying goes "I wasn't thinking" I needed the gas mileage, and lazy me got a new car instead of fixing the Cav. A week later I bought a 1966 GMC truck, which is in-progress to make streetable again, and now I'm looking at 4WD's b/c this Hyundai blows balls in the snow.

I'll be selling the 66 to my buddies uncle (who has been doing most of the work on it) pretty soon b/c it's costing too much $$$ to make streetable. I've got $1350 into it so far (inc truck cost), and my buds uncle has about $1500 into it. Here's a few old pics - it's back on the rubber now and my buddy has driven it around his uncles yard. I believe the headlights have been done too, but no paint.

So anybody wanna guess the engine in it?? The second pic shows the emblem on the hood, but whats the CI's?

--- --- ---

Monday, December 17, 2007 9:02 AM
is it the 283

Monday, December 17, 2007 10:31 AM
Alex Richards wrote:I saw a silver cav today with what looked like a big wing and some altezzas. Definatly had a kit on it. I believe it was 00+ bdy style. Out at the Lewis Joliet mall on 12/16.

Im still here, waiting for a meet an contemplating meeting with Azulkav and PJ next year cause nothing ever happens round here

That had to have been matt aka winksonline

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:36 AM
Add some more cubes Eli

Side-note, just bought a 91 Cherokee 4D last night. Dude was asking $750, gave him $500. Needs brake work (most likely just more fluid), tail-light work (brake lights don't work, right turn & tail doesn't light), and muffler. Once I get that done, I can check it over more to see if there's anything else thats not so important. It was quite interesting driving it almost 50 miles home...

--- --- ---

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:47 PM
Rebel Racer wrote:Add some more cubes Eli

Side-note, just bought a 91 Cherokee 4D last night. Dude was asking $750, gave him $500. Needs brake work (most likely just more fluid), tail-light work (brake lights don't work, right turn & tail doesn't light), and muffler. Once I get that done, I can check it over more to see if there's anything else thats not so important. It was quite interesting driving it almost 50 miles home...

Muffler bearing and blinker fluid...

Its a deadly combination and cause @!#$ to go all to hell with your tails....

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:53 PM
^ Could be blinker fluid, I believe it has separate right & left side tanks. I know for sure the left turns work There's no muffler bearing in Jeeps tho, but it does have an exhaust o-pipe, I think that's whats rusted out.

--- --- ---

Wednesday, January 02, 2008 7:56 AM
HOPPIN TRD wrote:
Alex Richards wrote:I saw a silver cav today with what looked like a big wing and some altezzas. Definatly had a kit on it. I believe it was 00+ bdy style. Out at the Lewis Joliet mall on 12/16.

lol not quite

Winks Online Click Here

this thread sux
Sunday, January 06, 2008 12:47 AM
www.WinksOnline.com wrote:
HOPPIN TRD wrote:

lol not quite

the discription fit perfect for ur car altezza, bodykit ,and some spoiler 00and up body style well ur 03

Re: this thread sux
Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:28 PM
saving this from page 2 cuz im bored as hell!!

Friday, January 18, 2008 10:35 PM
I'll post.

-

"Youth in Asia"...I don't see anything wrong with that.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008 12:46 AM
HOPPIN TRD wrote:i like how you defend him when he was talking crap about mexicans dont be a freakin descrace getting his back makin us sound like poor fcks

since the other thread got deleted im going to bring this up here. no where in that post he made did i see the word mexican get off your "im a f u c k i n g mexican and the world is out to get me" high chair deal with it im a mexican yes but do i make a deal out of it NO i will mess with some one but come on we are in america we all have our own rights and we all need to grow up and quit pulling the race card

Tuesday, January 22, 2008 9:06 AM
come on now lets not get this OP thread locked

Monday, February 04, 2008 12:18 PM
Hey Yellow, I saw you earlier today.
Monday, February 04, 2008 2:18 PM
I thought i saw you yesterday too andrew. I didn't know you were back in IL.

Monday, February 04, 2008 8:38 PM
oh yea im back and causing trouble!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 11:04 AM
haha sweet, we should get together over the summer sometime for a cruise or sumtin. i havent seen your car in a while, it looked pretty sweet cruisin with the rear slammed and the front up. getting a meet together would be pretty cool but im part of the scion group now

you know what ever happened to eric a.? i havent seen or heard from him in forever.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:19 PM
Ill have my car back come spring as well

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 2:57 PM
yellow22 wrote:oh yea im back and causing trouble!!!!!!!!!

Causing trouble isn't the word for it you tailgating bastard, lol.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 8:32 AM
Exodus 259 wrote:
yellow22 wrote:oh yea im back and causing trouble!!!!!!!!!

Causing trouble isn't the word for it you tailgating bastard, lol.

well you started to take off then you slowed down i was just gonna fly by ya when you were going around that person but you stoped. my lil 2.2ohv has a lil balls lol

tom eric got rid of the cav i dont really talk to him anymore but i know he doesnt have the cav and have no clue where it went nobody has seen it the last like 2 years lol.

as for a meet i havent been to a jbo meet in forever ill make it to at least one this year ill even tell ken(ken 5.7) to come out even though he dont have a cavi anymore. then vince can race the vette lol

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 3:30 PM
I took off cause that guy in front of me was going too damn slow, lol. Then I look in my rear view and I'm like "", "hey, I know that Cavalier", lol. Nifty lookin stuff
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search