Orland Park J-body's #3 - Page 109 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: this thread sux
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 7:10 PM
ken still goes to meets, I made it out to one last summer, I was ken, Ryan, anton, rebel racer, some a few other people, It was a small meet. lol only three people who came actually drive jbodys

Orland Park
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:54 PM
me<vette any day haha. i got nothing. Even with boost, i got nothin haha.

Thursday, February 07, 2008 5:34 PM
meanTC05(meancav01) wrote:ken still goes to meets, I made it out to one last summer, I was ken, Ryan, anton, rebel racer, some a few other people, It was a small meet. lol only three people who came actually drive jbodys
I remember that meet, lol. It was a twin-state meet - or was it tri-state? I can't remember now if some of those people were Minnesotans or not, I think they were just cheeseheads lol... In my own defense, I didn't show up in a J - but I do still own it

As for my sig ... I should add "Driveability in snow is great too!" in regards to the truck. This POS sucks some major monkey balls in the white shyte. Part of it is probably the cheap-crap Hankook tires that Hyundai put on the damn thing...

--- --- ---
Why the F&CK did I buy a POS new 07 Hyundai Elantra?!
I shoulda kept the 02 Ranger 4x4 - comfort is better than MPG's

Thursday, April 10, 2008 11:33 PM
bump

Friday, April 11, 2008 12:33 AM
just let it die no one posts no one comes around anymore

Monday, April 14, 2008 11:51 PM
Hey Cheesedik, I got the mirrors outta storage for ya, they're settin' in my car now. Gimme a call so we can schedule a time & place to meet up n all that.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 5:38 AM
i forgot to store your number give me a call whenever

Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:15 PM
I like to race.. My best time is crappy though because i cant launch for crap with bad 60ft times If I could hook i would do so much better. My best ET right now of last year was 12.647 But screw the drag strip i am getting into road raceing now

Thursday, May 01, 2008 7:33 PM
Hey Cheeseball, ya still wantin' the mirrors? They're sittin' in my car still...

Friday, May 02, 2008 1:57 AM
yeah sorry ive been busy can i pick them up this weekend sometime

Friday, May 02, 2008 3:53 PM
Yea, I'll prolly be out in Marengo & Sycamore this weekend.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 7:58 AM
Wow this thread and region really has died. I remember when it was in its prime and when it first began. Oh well everything must come to an end at some point. Guess most of us have moved on to bigger and better things.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Saturday, May 10, 2008 7:19 PM
^ HAHA ....Youre still alive!!

Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:47 AM
PhilioZ24 wrote:^ HAHA ....Youre still alive!!

Yeah im still alive. I am in kuwait right now on deployment. Ehat be going on with you man?

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Sunday, June 22, 2008 2:56 PM
So yea, anybody happen to have some extra J steelies layin' around? Dunno how, but I bent the shyt outta one racing last nite and now find myself parked until I get some extras...

Oh yea, TTT! Last post - May 15th?!

Friday, June 27, 2008 3:05 PM
Sunday, October 19, 2008 7:18 AM
ITS ALIVE for like a day and die the next day just felt like bringing this back to the top. Go obama or mabe mccain

Sunday, October 19, 2008 1:50 PM
It'll be dead again soon

-You- your J is gone
-Me - both my J's are gone
-Christina - not sure if her J is gone but shes long gone
-Caviefreak Matt- his J is gone
-Jeremy- his J is gone
-Phat Joe'- his J is gone
-Phil???
- Luke- parting out
-Jose - his J is gone
-Paul - his J is gone
-C4 Joe???
-Nightmare Eric - his J is gone
-Radio wave Dave - his J is gone
-Cody from wisconsin who use to show up to all our meets - his J is gone
-Mike Jazz - got rid of his J
-Shownglow Kelly from wisconsin used to come to alot of Chicago car shows - his J is gone
- Ken2.2 - his J is gone
- Rockford Ken - is selling his J again and moving on
-I think everyone from Jbody fusion or J-Delta Fusion has gotten out of their cavs, I know either way most of them aren't around anymore (Hector?,dude with the maroon kitted turbo 2.2?, that girl with the yellow one Casey maybe?, the guy with the blue Z who always talked about it being fast but only ran mid 15's because he would spin through 3rd (can't remember his name to save my life).
who else am I forgetting?

I remeber when this forum was like the main spot Team Mayhem to handle their business and whatnot and half of them didn't even have J's

Most of chicago land jumped ship. Your brother, Cheesecake and Matt, are the only ones still around with J's and none seem to be real active nowdays.
There's still Curtis, Vince and Falloutboy Cameron who are active and still modding if your going a bit out west. Bradnon (Snauper or whatever, from Schaumburg) hes still around but never really got involved in the big group. Jeff is still aorund.

Kinda sad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, October 19, 2008 1:50 PM

Sunday, October 19, 2008 2:16 PM
Never realized how many have moved on ........

Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:51 PM
J's are definetly a dieing breed.

Monday, October 20, 2008 6:52 PM
I wish there were more meets so I could get involved.

I am the president of the auto club at Joliet Junior and I will be setting up a track day for the auto club and any others who want to come next season...I shall post it upp when I get it set up and possibly we can make it a midwest J meetup. Either way I'll be calling Adam Hahn to see if he can come out and beat our asses to a pulp on the track... :-)

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards

Monday, October 20, 2008 9:23 PM
Your a couple years late if your looking for local meets. We used to have liek 5-6's together almost every weekend with monthly porest preserve BBQ's with a good 12-15 people (mostly J's but not all). I remember the huge Chicago meet a couple years back we had people come from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, we had liek 20+ J's show up, it was a great time.

Illinois meets are all but gone now days, there's the Dells weekend a bunch of us make every year.

You can try to setup a meet and hope for the best but if the past had shown anything its that most people wont show up if you have to pay to get in the door. Track meets usually had a very small turnout.

Monday, October 20, 2008 9:32 PM
Now Ryan, my Cav is *technically* still around ... But it's in @!#$ty shape... WARNING: These images are horrifying for J-fans!

I really did a number on the ole girl at the track She's settin' in the racetrack junkyard waiting for me to come rescue her. But as you can see from the pics, the subframe is not really worth repairing... On top of that, my buddy looked at the steering rack & said it's in bad shape too.

Monday, October 20, 2008 10:23 PM
Alex Richards wrote:I wish there were more meets so I could get involved.

I am the president of the auto club at Joliet Junior and I will be setting up a track day for the auto club and any others who want to come next season...I shall post it upp when I get it set up and possibly we can make it a midwest J meetup. Either way I'll be calling Adam Hahn to see if he can come out and beat our asses to a pulp on the track... :-)

I went to JJC.
You give the heads up and I may attend...but highly doubt I'd pass Route 66 inspection.

I have no signiture
Re: this thread suxxx
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 4:15 PM
i still play with j's, i was in MN when all the IL meets went down, then i come to IL and they are all dead and gone..

idk where i was when MN came to IL cuz i missed that but i know i watched the vid they made and was wondering how i missed out.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search