Orland Park J-body's #3 - Page 110 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: this thread suxxx
Tuesday, October 21, 2008 7:11 PM
im still here but bikes are where my money goes now. the air ride came of the car and just sits on stock suspension

Re: this thread sux
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:06 AM
Darkstars wrote: (Hector?,dude with the maroon kitted turbo 2.2?, that girl with the yellow one Casey maybe?

I remember them!!...Yeah..I wonder what happened to the Maroon 2.2 Turbo, with the drift kit??....That seems like ages ago, well at least close to 5 years ago... Hector actually posts from time to time.....I remember the meets over at Eric's (nightmareSS) apartment in Bloomingdale....he has a child and lives in Plano now with his wife....His friend Craig, jstaZ24, haven't seen or heard anything from him...........I guess nothing lasts forever or we just get older and have other priorities....

~JBODYFUSION~

Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:50 AM
I want to send a shot out to ken 2.2 we miss ur funny, double jointed azz. I swear he can keep people entertained with stories and humor for hours.

Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:36 PM
im here yay this thread will now die and be found on page 10 before it gets resurrected

Sunday, October 26, 2008 9:36 PM
we should have a meet at the movie theater like old times i doubt it will happen but what the hell

Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:27 PM
dont let it die

lol

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:55 PM
It will die...always does.

I have no signiture
Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:47 PM
The guy that started this thread is a tool.

A cool tool!

Winks Online Click Here

Saturday, November 01, 2008 5:10 PM
I'm going to the Bears game tomorrow, when I bought the tickets I never expected it to be 65+ degrees out in November this is gonna be awesome.

@!#$ you Lions

Saturday, November 01, 2008 5:20 PM
haha nice ryan. but sad to say i think the bears have a better chance of @!#$in it up cause orton is due for a bad game. but i wish u luck!

Saturday, November 01, 2008 6:21 PM
I'll kill you!

Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:29 PM
I still have my j it is in my garage. stripped. I never got around to getting rid of it some people wanted it but never got around with the money.

I still got the tc, I put way to much money into it for what it is. Damn this addiction. yeah i remember when i first joined, mayhem ran @!#$. Crazy i miss my j EVERYONE AND THERE BROTHER HAS A SCION!!!!!!

Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:56 PM
Im up for a prewinter meet...maybe at marcus on lagrange?

I'd come...

Buildin' n' Boostin for 08' - Alex Richards
Sunday, November 02, 2008 12:35 AM
wow we have had a bunch of old people post the thread lives on and the guy who started this thread is a tool alright not a cool tool either

Sunday, November 02, 2008 5:24 AM
That Matt is a tool. He missed the Dells this year AND that son of a bitch came to my house and stole the front end off my cav while I was sleeping

Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:08 AM
so when is movie night and wing night

Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:08 AM
Darkstars wrote:That Matt is a tool. He missed the Dells this year AND that son of a bitch came to my house and stole the front end off my cav while I was sleeping
Yea that H0M0 is a thief, he stole all my cool underbody neons to put in his interior. What a Ricer

Sunday, November 02, 2008 6:36 AM
04 ECO SPORT wrote:
Darkstars wrote:That Matt is a tool. He missed the Dells this year AND that son of a bitch came to my house and stole the front end off my cav while I was sleeping
Yea that H0M0 is a thief, he stole all my cool underbody neons to put in his interior. What a Ricer

and your the ricer that had them under your car

Sunday, November 02, 2008 3:38 PM
Bears won

and are in first

Monday, November 03, 2008 3:39 AM
Darkstars wrote:Bears won

and are in first

well see how long that lasts dang chicago teams

Monday, November 03, 2008 8:39 AM
i knew orton was gonna get messed up lol...he is out for a month!

Monday, November 03, 2008 12:24 PM
Thursday, November 06, 2008 8:28 PM
Darkstars wrote:It'll be dead again soon

-You- your J is gone
-Me - both my J's are gone
-Christina - not sure if her J is gone but shes long gone
-Caviefreak Matt- his J is gone
-Jeremy- his J is gone
-Phat Joe'- his J is gone
-Phil???
- Luke- parting out
-Jose - his J is gone
-Paul - his J is gone
-C4 Joe???
-Nightmare Eric - his J is gone
-Radio wave Dave - his J is gone
-Cody from wisconsin who use to show up to all our meets - his J is gone
-Mike Jazz - got rid of his J
-Shownglow Kelly from wisconsin used to come to alot of Chicago car shows - his J is gone
- Ken2.2 - his J is gone
- Rockford Ken - is selling his J again and moving on
-I think everyone from Jbody fusion or J-Delta Fusion has gotten out of their cavs, I know either way most of them aren't around anymore (Hector?,dude with the maroon kitted turbo 2.2?, that girl with the yellow one Casey maybe?, the guy with the blue Z who always talked about it being fast but only ran mid 15's because he would spin through 3rd (can't remember his name to save my life).
who else am I forgetting?

I remeber when this forum was like the main spot Team Mayhem to handle their business and whatnot and half of them didn't even have J's

Most of chicago land jumped ship. Your brother, Cheesecake and Matt, are the only ones still around with J's and none seem to be real active nowdays.
There's still Curtis, Vince and Falloutboy Cameron who are active and still modding if your going a bit out west. Bradnon (Snauper or whatever, from Schaumburg) hes still around but never really got involved in the big group. Jeff is still aorund.

Kinda sad

Yeah im still around. Not as active as before but still here.. still have the cavalier and contemplating a turbo 3800 swap. i dont think i put 500 miles on it this year. But still fun to drive.

Friday, November 07, 2008 12:33 PM
hi phil!!!!!

Friday, November 07, 2008 11:55 PM
Hi Phil

Hi Ryan

Hi Mattman

Cheesecake the old times are gone we have upgraded to lobster and a movie and other things. The old days are dead now.

I gotta get a new sig with my truck in it.

Disclaimer: Dey see me Trollin' Dey hatin' for trollin dey trying to catch me ridin dirty.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search