Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean) - Page 22 - Mid Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Omaha and surrounding area's... (clean)
Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:48 AM
lol yeah ur right man. How you been

99z for 2015.. I'm back bitches

Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:19 AM
me or brad? lol

Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:35 AM
me= sick

i may try and mozy on over tomarrow night tho paul, even though im not really familar with 'tobasco' on here at all lol

it would be cool to get to hang out with everybody else to-tommy, brandon, jeremiah, and whoever else i cant think of.

i may be able to drag paul along as well...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:36 AM

Thursday, January 17, 2008 4:05 PM
DroptopPaul wrote:You omaha guys are PATHETIC. I've gotten a visit from Tommy Boy, and Zyaaa and brad isn't even really that close to omaha. The most frequent person to visit me here, is Duston (JLaudiocavalier) and he lives in MAINE!!! whats the excuse? We all need to get together soon, I get bored easy lol

Don't worry Paul I'll be out there sometime this summer to pester and torture you Iowa/Nebraska folk for a whole week.

---------------------------------------------------
4 Cams...32 Valves...5 Liters...This Could Get Fun!

Thursday, January 17, 2008 5:22 PM
I'm too busy moddin' my cobalt paul. Plus I'm not old enough to drink, don't watch football and am pussy whipped.

Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:41 PM
who ever? how this how is every body?

Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:33 PM
What is the chance of getting you guys to come to Des Moines sometime? I know of a good dyno shop close by and if you are interested in photo I know of many different places depending on the background you want.

FORGET GIRLS GONE WILD WE HAVE GOVERNMENT SPENDING GONE WILD!

Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:35 PM
Steve W wrote:I'm too busy moddin' my cobalt paul. Plus I'm not old enough to drink, don't watch football and am pussy whipped.

Too busy doing what, putting an exhaust on and tinting windows...ooooo takes up a lot of time there don't it. Try ripping the head off your engine, rebuilding it, having it p&p'd, installing the nwf swap, installing pistons & rods, then you can talk about being busy. Let's not forget, spending nearly 6 hrs. a night w/ my girlfriend, who on occasion helps me out in the garage.

Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:37 PM
Steve W wrote:I'm too busy moddin' my cobalt paul. Plus I'm not old enough to drink, don't watch football and am pussy whipped.

grow some balls!

Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:49 PM
Skunk - REBORN 4/08 wrote:

Too busy doing what, putting an exhaust on and tinting windows...ooooo takes up a lot of time there don't it. Try ripping the head off your engine, rebuilding it, having it p&p'd, installing the nwf swap, installing pistons & rods, then you can talk about being busy. Let's not forget, spending nearly 6 hrs. a night w/ my girlfriend, who on occasion helps me out in the garage.

He probably means to busy working and going to school 80 hours a week.. some people have aspirations skunk...

And woooooo u can tear apart a motor... An ecotec none the less...probably in a garage. Try rebuilding the whole timing side/regasketing of a 4G63T IN THE DARK when its like 18 degrees
then you have a right to brag..

------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, January 17, 2008 8:57 PM
Skunks Girl wrote:

grow some balls!

word is you got a pretty big pair

Thursday, January 17, 2008 9:31 PM
I can say i had balls tonight haha. drilling the flange on my exhaust housing to round out a hole so it bolts up haha.
But i can say that the turbo was mounted to the manifold, just have to go get a few bolts and washers and then mount it on there for good!

Im planning to start install tomorrow night with the oil pan, then probably saturday for the head studs, bolting the turbo on the manifold and on the car. we will see. idk if i want to get some oil in it right before i tighten the valve cover or not. i know i want some in the top end before i go to start it since it will have sat for so long... i just wanna hear it run haha, turbo or not

Friday, January 18, 2008 3:25 AM
cavmania wrote:
Skunk - REBORN 4/08 wrote:

He probably means to busy working and going to school 80 hours a week.. some people have aspirations skunk...

And woooooo u can tear apart a motor... An ecotec none the less...probably in a garage. Try rebuilding the whole timing side/regasketing of a 4G63T IN THE DARK when its like 18 degrees
then you have a right to brag..

Real quick, this ain't my first rodeo w/ the J's or any car for that matter. Ever swap an entire wiring harness along w/ engine and trans? How bout replaceing a rear axle on a F-150 in -8 degrees. Lift kits anyone...please you challenge the work I can do and you didn't even know what to buy for building a motor, you came to the org for advice, in case you missed it, I don't ask a whole lotta questions. And he didn't say anything about working 80hrs. just too busy modding his cobalt and from the looks of it, that's about a days worth of modding he's got there, real time consuming.

Friday, January 18, 2008 3:52 AM
i know steve...he was kidding, he was putting more emphasis on being pussy whipped...trust me

Friday, January 18, 2008 7:22 AM
First I got hit with the right lip, then the left lip and I was out cold. That is the story of how I got pussy whipped.

Friday, January 18, 2008 8:06 AM
Wade Jarvis wrote:First I got hit with the right lip, then the left lip and I was out cold. That is the story of how I got pussy whipped.

nice.

guys, did you forget this is a 'clean' thread? if you want to argue over who's balls are bigger (what work takes more balls) please take your PMS to well... pm's

Friday, January 18, 2008 9:49 AM
^^^^ HELL NO DON'T DO THAT i AM BORED AT WORK

Friday, January 18, 2008 3:47 PM
shaddup brad.. take your PMS elsewhere lol

Friday, January 18, 2008 4:27 PM
Brandon, how far you got til it runs? About all i need is gauges, exhaust, oil supply, plugs, and fmu and lines. its close.

Friday, January 18, 2008 4:28 PM
A baged superchargered 383 in a 70 impala, now that is sick

Friday, January 18, 2008 8:18 PM
You wanna talk about balls... brandon can back me up on this.

Try getting up EVERY morning at 4:30AM. Go to work until 3. Come home, shower, change close... leave for work again. Work 4 til 11. Come home, shower and eat dinner. It's now midnight and you have a paper due by the end of the week. Your up til 2 working on it.... repeat tomorrow... I mean today.

Honestly I'm working probably 85-90 hours a week if you include school. I don't care if you can rip the head off your motor.. anybody can do that with a mechanics guide book. Hell if Tommy can swap my control arm bushings, anybody can rip the motor apart.

6 Hours with your girlfriend a night... @!#$ that girl is spoiled! The only time I see my fiance, is when I am climbing in bed and guess what.. she's throwing ZZZzzzs. Already asleep, and guess what she doesn't get up til 6:30. I'm already gone before she gets up.

Lives not a competition, and as soon as you guys would realize that we might not have to keep making new threads.

Forgive me if I at all sounded ignorant, but I work my ass off. More than probably half of you guys, and then to have it thrown back in my face... piss off. You guys know why you don't see tommy posting as much as the rest of us.... he's a grown mature man, busting his ass to make life possible.

Friday, January 18, 2008 9:30 PM
Want to talk about balls? what a fag lol i would take a picture but im to @!#$ up to take a picture of them plus there to big i might have to take at least two pictures for each ball

Friday, January 18, 2008 10:18 PM
Mr. McD wrote:Want to talk about balls? what a fag lol i would take a picture but im to @!#$ up to take a picture of them plus there to big i might have to take at least two pictures for each ball

overcompensating for a lack???

Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:14 AM
DroptopPaul wrote:
Mr. McD wrote:Want to talk about balls? what a fag lol i would take a picture but im to @!#$ up to take a picture of them plus there to big i might have to take at least two pictures for each ball

overcompensating for a lack???

I'd say someones panties are wound a lil too tight, pull you thong out ur ass dude, i was just screwing around, I already told brandon that so...

Saturday, January 19, 2008 4:15 AM
Steve W wrote:You wanna talk about balls... brandon can back me up on this.

Try getting up EVERY morning at 4:30AM. Go to work until 3. Come home, shower, change close... leave for work again. Work 4 til 11. Come home, shower and eat dinner. It's now midnight and you have a paper due by the end of the week. Your up til 2 working on it.... repeat tomorrow... I mean today.

Honestly I'm working probably 85-90 hours a week if you include school. I don't care if you can rip the head off your motor.. anybody can do that with a mechanics guide book. Hell if Tommy can swap my control arm bushings, anybody can rip the motor apart.

6 Hours with your girlfriend a night... @!#$ that girl is spoiled! The only time I see my fiance, is when I am climbing in bed and guess what.. she's throwing ZZZzzzs. Already asleep, and guess what she doesn't get up til 6:30. I'm already gone before she gets up.

Lives not a competition, and as soon as you guys would realize that we might not have to keep making new threads.

Forgive me if I at all sounded ignorant, but I work my ass off. More than probably half of you guys, and then to have it thrown back in my face... piss off. You guys know why you don't see tommy posting as much as the rest of us.... he's a grown mature man, busting his ass to make life possible.

Oops, quoted the wrong person...that'll happen at 6:30 in the morn when I'm fixin to leave for work

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search