MN J's MEET??!! - Page 2 - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: MN J's MEET??!!
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:37 PM
Im sure Ill make it ...

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
3. David (neoSandstorm) + Amy (MN J-Bunny)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
7. Dave (Wolfeman)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 7:33 PM
ok, quick question... does everyone wanna meet up before the show starts and all roll in together? i think that would be pretty cool. just show up somewhere like an hour or so before the show starts and then go. anyone up for that?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 8:23 PM
FODDER..i think that's a great idea~

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 9:32 PM
Yes we should meet somewhere...

You're reading my line-break, you are a loser. Lurch <3's the c**k.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:15 PM
thats what we did last year...and we stopped at a local car wash and washed the cars before we rolled in

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 11:33 PM
I meant Fodder lol

If all goes well, I should have something you will all like to see.

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
7. Dave (Wolfeman)
8. Jason (2NVUS4U)

Quote:

ok, quick question... does everyone wanna meet up before the show starts and all roll in together? i think that would be pretty cool. just show up somewhere like an hour or so before the show starts and then go. anyone up for that?

Last year we all met up at the Perkins off 494 and 55. This year that would only be 15 min. from the show tops.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:16 AM
1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
7. Dave (Wolfeman)
8. Jason (2NVUS4U)
9. Nick (JHOUND) ill be there with or without the cav

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:59 AM
I've gotta work that Friday night (then sunday night) But I'll be there Sat (the 6th) as long as I dont get lost. There isn't a "minimum requirment" to get into the show is there? There gonna look at me like im on crack when I hand them the $20

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
7. Dave (Wolfeman)
8. Jason (2NVUS4U)
9. Nick (JHOUND) ill be there with or without the cav
10. Sam (Weebel)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:07 AM
we still need to decide on what to do after the meet? I think my buddy and me might be getting a hotel up in the cities after so we don't have to drive back...otherwise maybe just crash wherever we DO decide to do something afterwards?

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 7:58 AM
Well.....it's the cities to I'm assuming that there arn't any parks or campgrounds around....who lives the closest w/ a house and yard and maybee a BBQ?

If there is a park/campground maybee someone that lives nearby with a truck at home could go get a grill and we could have a cookout. I'm planning on leaving late sat anyway unless we'll be drinking again.

Where exactly is perkins on 55 off of 494 anyway....north - south, wich side of road?

At least I should have my stereo finished by the time I get up there...BOOM BOOM

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:24 AM
Volumeking333 wrote:thats what we did last year...and we stopped at a local car wash and washed the cars before we rolled in

if ryan is going I may enter

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:05 AM
Lance(2k cavy)... your and your friend are more than welcome to crash at our place man...

Weebel... our house isnt too close to the show... its about a half hour south but we do have room for a bbq and stuff like that...

so if nobody minds the drive down after the show... our place is open as always to come hang out and drink or whatever...

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 6:01 PM
^^ I dont think anyone would have a problem with a little drive

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:31 PM
yea no @!#$, if i make it, driving wont be an issue hahaha

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:03 PM
ill make the meet but the cav doesnt look very hott anymore.. selling my kit to we'll at the meet also and dyl and arlo did yea find my stuff i left here?

Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:37 AM
Well, I live a little under an hour south of there so that would mean that I would be like1/2 an hour or 20min from home

The funnest part would be cruising down the freeway in a big J-body caravan on the way down there.....

We should all bring our "walkie talkies" or what ever people call them now, so we can talk to eachother at the show.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 2:53 PM
Nstig8r wrote:
neoSandstorm (The Sandy One) wrote:1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)

i think me and mike have seen this one already... lol... if anyone dosent know the ending to this movie... email either me or quasi z and we'll fill you in... lmao

anyway... i'm more than likely there...

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)

lol @ Arlo
You think some people who have some common sense.... guess it's lacking. We'll just let them find out the ending to the movie on their own

I'll probably be there, if work doesn't get in the way.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:08 PM
i put in my request off today so i should be able to make it

Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:21 PM
Weebel wrote:Well, I live a little under an hour south of there so that would mean that I would be like1/2 an hour or 20min from home

The funnest part would be cruising down the freeway in a big J-body caravan on the way down there.....

We should all bring our "walkie talkies" or what ever people call them now, so we can talk to eachother at the show.

about an hour south??
where you driving from? IF WE GOT enough people..I'm sure we could even meet in rochester (that is IF we got enough) to ride up to the cities together(perkins) to meet everyone else~
Nstig8r wrote:Lance(2k cavy)... your and your friend are more than welcome to crash at our place man...

thanks arlo for the offer..most likely won't know until the night of and what time it ends up being when we all part the night of~

Thursday, July 14, 2005 6:49 PM
hey ill prolly be coming up along with carguy05, i should be buying lambocav's body kit then...it will be like a 5+ hr drive...anyone got a place me and him could crash ?..im gonna talk to bolt22 and see if he wants to come since he's always saying he want to make an MN meet

96 cavi'/WI j's
Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:57 PM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:
Nstig8r wrote:
neoSandstorm (The Sandy One) wrote:1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)

i think me and mike have seen this one already... lol... if anyone dosent know the ending to this movie... email either me or quasi z and we'll fill you in... lmao

anyway... i'm more than likely there...

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)

lol @ Arlo
You think some people who have some common sense.... guess it's lacking. We'll just let them find out the ending to the movie on their own

I'll probably be there, if work doesn't get in the way.

I assume we're talking about some JBO drama caused by one girl and two girls... I think me n Nick are cool on stuff, but we'll see what happens I suppose.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 7:59 PM
^^ I mean one girl and two guys... lol

Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:11 PM
wow... im not trying to come off as dick here, oh well if I do. Ok imagine your dating a chick, you dig her, then she starts screwing this guy who you know, much less hangout with every now and then. How would you respond.

And now you plan on showing up to a meet with her, knowing that we all know what's going on. I mean so much for the girl, what's her face.... but it shows onto your character. Not somebody I'd want to hangout with. I mean seriously, you're digging yourself a hole. She was digging hers and now you jumped in.

Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:51 PM
anyone got a room for a couple of us wisc j's?....please lol ...

96 cavi'/WI j's
Thursday, July 14, 2005 8:53 PM
ROFLMFAO .... oh wow!!!!

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search