MN J's MEET??!! - Page 11 - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: MN J's MEET??!!
Friday, August 05, 2005 11:16 PM
I dont know what time me and Amy are showing up, but it wont be til a liitle later, but before 3.

You're reading my line-break, you are a loser.

Saturday, August 06, 2005 2:09 AM
Ok were off to bed , so we'll see ya all in the mornin....

Later, Dave

Saturday, August 06, 2005 5:32 AM
I feel like I just went to sleep and now Im awake

Oh wait I did lol

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Saturday, August 06, 2005 6:44 AM
Yeah ditto heard that...lol

man I dont even feel like I slept...lol

oh well

Saturday, August 06, 2005 5:22 PM
Ok!!!! now looks like yall are gonna have lots of fun! Well i am having lots of fun in CO and i have pics to prove it !!!! Well hopefully ill make it to the next meet!

Opinions are like ***holes everyone has one.
Saturday, August 06, 2005 7:16 PM
It was great seeing you all again..sorry we didn't stay for the grill out afterwards...was sort of draggin a** after the meet and didn't feel like fallin asleep on the way home~
can't wait till the neXt one in ROCH @ Tony's Parents again!!!

here's some pix I took

Saturday, August 06, 2005 10:52 PM
well it was fun while my cav was in one peice i guess, never going to mn ever again though...too much bad luck

96 cavi'/WI j's
Sunday, August 07, 2005 12:12 AM
Sorry bout that Nick it was good to meet ya I hope you'll come back for another one sometime but just get a ride so you wont have to deal with all the bs....

LoL

I know ya didn't habe a good time but ya left so early..you missed all the fun...lol

later, Dave

Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:41 AM
I had fun lol lets do it again

Sunday, August 07, 2005 6:43 AM
Hey Nick, man and anyone else that had some bad luck Im sorry that happened. I hope it doesnt make you not come back to another meet.
Think of it this way your alive so it wasnt a bad day it was a good day

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:09 AM
the meet was a blast........i am down anytime you huys wanna get together. sorry i had to run so soon. the car will be in the shop soon..........i hope...........................maybe i should just buy a body kit now and forget the body shop.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... rock the new evo II kits

love'n the pics.................just might have to print them off....

Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:23 AM
woooooo woooooo like a train................
Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:23 AM
like my new sn?
Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:18 AM
glad to see we had a good turn out this meet and got to see a few new faces.
and thanks to arlo dave and dylan for the place to crash. had a great time.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 12:32 PM
well just got back in. just over 2 hrs. i just realized i forgot to grab my radio from down there hahaha, oh well ill be back there tuesday morning maybe i could stop through and grab it then if someone will be around? if not no big deal ill be down that way again eventually haha. and again had a great time as always

Sunday, August 07, 2005 1:00 PM
hey sorry i didnt get to hang out or even chill with any of you guys but had to leave at 12 my friend that came with had to be back in town like 1 ish so i didnt want to throw down 20 bucks just to leave otherwise i would have it was cool seein every one even though i didnt even get to meet anybody but hey maybe some other time soon
Sunday, August 07, 2005 1:21 PM
well all in all i had a good time while i was there. thank you guys for the hospitality. it was awesome meeting all of you and seeing all your rides. i wouldn't have a problem going back up there again. just probably not this year. sorry we left so soon, but nik wanted to head home and he was still in a decent mood so i decided to get going before everything that had happened hit him and he got pissed off. it sure was a long f'in ride home though.

and that was a meet to remember.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:21 PM
well you guys we pretty much do it every weekend so you are more than welcome to come by anytime we all enjoy the company...

Warren , Tanya, Bolt, Nick, Lance, Brandon, Fodder, Shana, Nick, Mike, and anyone esle that showed up Thanks for helpin us get a great meet together and Winning the Club Participation award , for the second year I might add...lol ...

See you all again soon...

Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:23 PM
Well, I'm home......finally.........as for my Sunbird......I'm never going to see it again, those of you that didn't see how bad it was......I got pictures off all the cars involved, especially mine. It turns out that my engine was the only thing that kept nicks car from going through my windshield. Since he replaced his bumper, I actually went under him.

I still havent worked out all the insurance crap, and I'm fighting with the impound lot in Bloomington. I'm sore ass hell, and I hurt so bad I can barely drive. I can't ride my motorcycle, so I'm driving my dad's 97 Sunfire (2.4 5-speed if anyone cares) in the mean time. I still don't know what the hell happend, and the reality of everything hasn't hit me completely either. Why did everyone just slam on the brakes anyway. I'm not mad at anyone and I know crap happens...I feel bad for Nick too, and I expressed that as much as I could when I was with him. I can't beleave my car is gone.....

I will probably start looking for a 3rd gen Z24 once I save up the money here.

What tops everything off is that my parents are on a motorcycle trip, and I can't get ahold of them, I called them prob 20 times, and I haven't heard from them. They always check to phone...I mean we do it almost religiously, because we all ride motorcycles and we wan't to make sure were all still alive. God I hop something didn't happen to them to. My dad doesn't know I have his Sunfire yet, and my sunbird was under there insurance so thats going to make them even mader if there OK, but I'm sure he'l be fine with the borrowing his (1 of 5) cars.

I'll post again eventually here, but I have some stuff to take care of.

At least I don't have to worry about the subs anymore.....

Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:25 PM
Warren get a kit Evo it that way I'm not the only one they really aren't the high in price and you don't have to get fiberglass

Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:37 PM
no drop it and build the engine all go > then all show lol

Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:37 PM
impound lots suck weebel you da man and it was great meeting ya and as well dave,Bolt, Nick, Lance, Brandon, Fodder, Shana, Nick, Mike and everyone else

and i might have to do the kit.....evo II style do'n it up right tanya????

i will be there at any meet, anytime
Sunday, August 07, 2005 2:40 PM
oh and Dave did you get my voicemail about calling nick if you are to work on his car?
just making sure is all haha

Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:02 PM
yea!! That was fun.. too bad we didn't win anything except for the car club participation but oh well.. there's always next year!!

Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:13 PM
just so im straight on whos who, fireprincess were you the one sitting back on the side with a guy in the car most of the show?

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search