MN J's MEET??!! - Page 5 - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: MN J's MEET??!!
Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:21 PM
well it looks like me, skinnye and a couple other friends will be going. i should have the day off from work..

hopefully i'll have a few more things to show some of you

Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:36 PM
well the whole apartment thing fell through. both roomies backed out on me. so now i can make it. i'll be heading up there with nik (96cavillac) and i'll need a place to stay. see you all there.

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
3. David (neoSandstorm) + Amy (MN J-Bunny)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
7. Nik (96cavillac) with Jake (carguy05) riding along
8. Nick (z2fst4u)
9. Brandon (BoltZ22)

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:12 PM
1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
8. Nick (z2fst4u)
9. Brandon (BoltZ22)
10. Roy (04eco)

Sunday, July 24, 2005 12:04 AM
ok, is everyone meeting up somewhere before hand to roll in as a group and if so where and what time? need to know this. i plan on heading up to the dells friday nite and crashing at my parents place there and heading out from there saturday morning. makes it only a 3 and 1/2 hour trip according to mapquest.

What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:55 AM
Bolt, are you going to be going up I-94 through Eau Claire, or along I-90 towards Rochester? if you want to take the I-90 route, you can meet up with her0in and me and we can cruise up there together. it's about the same driving time. hit me up if you wanna.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 7:56 AM
cars coming with volumeking and I so far, ryan(volumeking) cavy, my'n boosted accord, buddy justin sr20det nx2000 not entering just going to look exterior and interior are completely stock on his car.
Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:32 AM
cannon fodder wrote:Bolt, are you going to be going up I-94 through Eau Claire, or along I-90 towards Rochester? if you want to take the I-90 route, you can meet up with her0in and me and we can cruise up there together. it's about the same driving time. hit me up if you wanna.

BOLTZ22...you should come through La Crosse...we'll have a good 6 J's cruisin up to the cities together then~ I think me and my buddy are meeting fodder on I-90, so I'll work out good!!~

Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:41 PM
2k cavy wrote:
cannon fodder wrote:Bolt, are you going to be going up I-94 through Eau Claire, or along I-90 towards Rochester? if you want to take the I-90 route, you can meet up with her0in and me and we can cruise up there together. it's about the same driving time. hit me up if you wanna.

BOLTZ22...you should come through La Crosse...we'll have a good 6 J's cruisin up to the cities together then~ I think me and my buddy are meeting fodder on I-90, so I'll work out good!!~

yea either way works for me. just give me a time you wanna meet and a place in la crosse (even if you just say like a certain gas station off of an exit #). I was asked if i wanted to cruise up with Nik (96cavillac) so i'll have to see if its alright with him too. but we could go either way. thanks guys.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:27 PM
how about the MN guys you all meeting anywheres before hand? if nto can i get an address of where this show is at and i can meet everyone there then

Sunday, July 24, 2005 8:05 PM
Address again for everyone:

Medina Entertainment Center
500 Highway 55
Medina, MN 55340

Directions & Maps

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:08 PM
SOMEONE PICK A TIME & SPOT FOR EVERYONE TO MEET UP AT BEFORE THE SHOW. need to know so then Cannon can tell me when to meet them in La Crosse and then i know when to get up in the morning.

SO EVERYTHING!

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:21 PM
I thought the plan was the meeting place was at perkins for the MN guys???

..as for us meeting in la crosse before the show, what worked out well for a previous meet was if you take exit 4(SOUTH) there's a huge parking lot from where a walmart used to be. FODDER..would you want to use this again?? Then if anyone needs gas again they can fill up at the kwik trip on the corner~

Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:58 PM
hey brandon, that sounds fine with me (meeting the others in lacross that it)...dosnt matter to me which way we go aslong as we end up in the same place ..plus they prolly accually can find the show a lil easier ... we will just have to figure out when and where to meet in the dells...i was thinking theirs a mc d's near the interstate across from the kalahari resort place...if you wanna meet there let me know

96 cavi'/WI j's
Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:00 PM
Nik CHECK YOUR EMAIL. i sent you one earlier today about meetin and where.

SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, July 24, 2005 10:07 PM
2k cavy wrote:I thought the plan was the meeting place was at perkins for the MN guys???

..as for us meeting in la crosse before the show, what worked out well for a previous meet was if you take exit 4(SOUTH) there's a huge parking lot from where a walmart used to be. FODDER..would you want to use this again?? Then if anyone needs gas again they can fill up at the kwik trip on the corner~

yeah, let's just meet up at the walmart at exit 4 again.

Dylan or Arlo, get on MSN so we can figure out when and where to meet up in the cities so i know what time to leave La Crosse.

Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:24 PM
I was on the list but it got deleted somehow dammit...lol

so the update listis as follows

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
8. Nick (z2fst4u)
9. Brandon (BoltZ22)
10. Dave (Wolfeman)

later, Dave

Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:42 PM
hey guys one last thing...

how much is gas up there? just regular old 87 octane unleaded.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 25, 2005 12:02 AM
Gas is around $2.20 I think on average... May find some lower or higher.

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:17 AM
oh boy. looks like i'm gonna get as much as i can up there. it's at like $2.40 around here.

SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, July 25, 2005 8:56 AM
The Wolfeman wrote:I was on the list but it got deleted somehow dammit...lol

so the update listis as follows

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
8. Nick (z2fst4u)
9. Brandon (BoltZ22)
10. Dave (Wolfeman)

later, Dave

thanks for deleting me there Dave, i really feel included now. lol

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
8. Nick (z2fst4u)
9. Brandon (BoltZ22)
10. Dave (Wolfeman)
11. Roy (04eco)

there now its updated

Monday, July 25, 2005 10:52 AM
oh boy.. ok so the MN are meeting at perkins? well then what time?

Monday, July 25, 2005 11:20 AM
yes what time?

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:22 PM
Ok guys well be meetin at the Perkins off of 494 and Hwy 55 at 9:00 and we'll b eleavin by 9:30 so if yer gonna be late just look for us and give a call to some cell #s and so on..as far as what to do after we can figure that out later..Bowling and stuff sounds good to me..

Aight later guys..

1. Lance (2k Cavy)
2. Adam (tba)
4. Tony (cannon fodder)
5. Dylan (Rated Z)
6. Arlo (Nstig8r)
8. Nick (z2fst4u)
9. Brandon (BoltZ22)
10. Dave (Wolfeman)
11. Roy (04eco)

Monday, July 25, 2005 12:26 PM
sounds good i think i can handle getting up about 6am on a saturday haha. havent bowling in a while, should be a good time

Monday, July 25, 2005 1:26 PM
well, there's gonna be about 6 or 7 of us coming up from La Crosse and surrounding areas, and we'll be meeting at Dylan's and Arlo's place around 9. from there we can probably just hop over to perkins.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search