MN J's MEET??!! - Page 13 - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: MN J's MEET??!!
Monday, August 08, 2005 1:24 PM
skinny E wrote:wtf happened volumeking and I left, I personally think the show kinda sucked the number of cars there was very small, I could'nt enter cause I blew my engine the day before it, you guys drive too close to each other and stopped at a gas station a block away from the show to burn 30min to fix an air line that would have been ok driving an extra 1/4 mile on.Also everyone was late and I had to sit at perkins for over an hour, some of the clubs members activity, driving wise would make me embarassed to be associated with the club, such as the guy with the one lambo door having to squeal the tires every time he moved his car, weebel reving the @!#$ out of his annoying sounding sunbird every 5 sec. etc. The jbody's there had very few mods, I was expecting much more, plus it seemed that the jbodys kept to them selfs and did'nt walk around much and look at the other cars and associate with other people. To say the least I was very dissapointed.

No it wouldnt have been ok to drive the extra 1/4 mile becase it was eating my tires which are brand new so I wasnt going to let that happen

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg

Monday, August 08, 2005 1:31 PM
I saw all of the cars and I know we would have loved to have parked closer to everyone else but we got there late because of me, my hose was to close whiched caused a leak then made my car sink and eat my tires. If you have the money to let your car eat away your tires you can buy me a set. I unfortinaly dont anymore because I am moving out.
If you looked around you would have seen everyone else by their cars if they entered into the show. Most of the times people like to ask questions about cars and so they wish to answer the question. Thats how you get a good rep by being nice to the ones that ask and explaining your car to them.

About the accident from what I heard is that some one else(non J) came to a complete stop to change lanes and the guy (another non J) in the other lane almost stopped compltly to let her through. So that and the construction was the main problem if that is what happen

Either way Accidents happen and what club/group of friends that are into cars doesnt @!#$ around on the road.

JHound

Monday, August 08, 2005 2:27 PM
that day the point of a true friends and great car club was shown. when nick's car blow a hose, no one would leave him behind....everyone suck are and helped if they could to fix the problem. no matter how late we would in the show, we where going to roll in together........ and at the wreck....every made sure the 3 ( including myself) was alright and that no one need any other help....... every stuck together as true friends would to help one another.....thats the group of friends i am proud to have........

the j-bodies rock!!!!!!!!
Monday, August 08, 2005 2:33 PM
i ment to type every stuck around when instead of suck are. i was thinking faster then i was type'n
Quote:

that day the point of a true friends and great car club was shown. when nick's car blow a hose, no one would leave him behind....everyone suck are and helped if they could to fix the problem. no matter how late we would in the show, we where going to roll in together........ and at the wreck....every made sure the 3 ( including myself) was alright and that no one need any other help....... every stuck together as true friends would to help one another.....thats the group of friends i am proud to have........

Monday, August 08, 2005 3:28 PM
skinny E wrote:wtf happened volumeking and I left, I personally think the show kinda sucked the number of cars there was very small, I could'nt enter cause I blew my engine the day before it, you guys drive too close to each other and stopped at a gas station a block away from the show to burn 30min to fix an air line that would have been ok driving an extra 1/4 mile on.Also everyone was late and I had to sit at perkins for over an hour, some of the clubs members activity, driving wise would make me embarassed to be associated with the club, such as the guy with the one lambo door having to squeal the tires every time he moved his car, weebel reving the @!#$ out of his annoying sounding sunbird every 5 sec. etc. The jbody's there had very few mods, I was expecting much more, plus it seemed that the jbodys kept to them selfs and did'nt walk around much and look at the other cars and associate with other people. To say the least I was very dissapointed.

wow, kind of sounds like a sob fest.

I agree with you on some points, but could you upen up your eyes! please, lmao. I'm pretty sure myself and quite a few others walked around that damn show a dozen times. And did you see anyone approaching us? WTF were we supposed to do, pull up a damn lawn chair and do a sit in by other groups. Much less I don't remember you introducing yourself, so you're SOL on that subject.

Driving on an air line should be common sense as a no no... but then again, judging by your post, you really have none. As far as mods.... lol, I'm pretty sure you don't have much to bring to the table... then again I don't want to start a "I have more mods then you do" post. So I'll end it there.

I don't agree with some of the ways people were driving their vehicles, but that was only a few out of the many of us that were there. If you're going to judge a group by a few, I have no pity for you. Because then my view on MNSC would be the same as yours about the MN-J's. Like they say, there's always one @!#$ in the bunch. On a brighter note, have fun in your modding experience.

Monday, August 08, 2005 5:30 PM
Here's most of the Pics that i took...

http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=46&i=160289&t=160289

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Monday, August 08, 2005 6:29 PM
who really cares if any of the cars in the MN-J's are modded. i for one go to the meets just to have fun and hangout. yes it is nice seeing what others have done to there cars, but if it was a group of bone stock J's id still have a great time. this is defintiely a great group of people, at my first meet i felt the same way Warren did as though i already knew everyone and didnt feel like an outsider

Monday, August 08, 2005 7:13 PM
QuasiZ (Raiseup) wrote:

wow, kind of sounds like a sob fest.

I agree with you on some points, but could you upen up your eyes! please, lmao. I'm pretty sure myself and quite a few others walked around that damn show a dozen times. And did you see anyone approaching us? WTF were we supposed to do, pull up a damn lawn chair and do a sit in by other groups. Much less I don't remember you introducing yourself, so you're SOL on that subject.

Driving on an air line should be common sense as a no no... but then again, judging by your post, you really have none. As far as mods.... lol, I'm pretty sure you don't have much to bring to the table... then again I don't want to start a "I have more mods then you do" post. So I'll end it there.

I don't agree with some of the ways people were driving their vehicles, but that was only a few out of the many of us that were there. If you're going to judge a group by a few, I have no pity for you. Because then my view on MNSC would be the same as yours about the MN-J's. Like they say, there's always one @!#$ in the bunch. On a brighter note, have fun in your modding experience.

drama does suck as someone stated before, I was just stating my opinion it was mainly on the driving activity, I could really care less how many mods you or anybody else has unless if its at a track and impressive, don't make me list my mods please, there are alot and it takes me awhile to remember them all. I did'nt mean to disrepspect the whole group but I'm terrible with names and your right it was just a few of the people driving like idiots that ended up making the whole group look bad.
Monday, August 08, 2005 11:02 PM
SWEET PICS MAN...

That's why we had to take pics of the cop, cuz he was def cool sh#t!!!

dunno 'bout eveyrone else, bt i'm ready for the next meet!!!!

september 3rd?? in rochester??..fodder's parents again???

...meeting spot at the mall??? We should do our cruise first this time though~ This way if ANYone BREAKS DOWN or has SOMEthing go wrong we can deal w/ it in the LIGHT!! plus we can show off our pretty cars

Monday, August 08, 2005 11:25 PM
^^ Rochester again would be teh shizz. Perhaps Id be able to do the hotel thing this time... if we do that again

You're reading my line-break, you are a loser.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 8:30 AM
the next meet will rock the @$$. i can wait. i will need to know how to get there, but we can worry about it later

skinny...... its cool that your express'n you thoughts......i thought though it did seem like an attack on the group. but now its all cleared up and everyone expressed themselfs we can move on.

i do wanna see your car when its run'n though.....let me know.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 9:37 AM
yeah i gotta agree i see the mn j's as a good group to associate with...sure things didnt exactly go as planed for myself but ...life happens, ill try get pics of the wrecks up thursday on the jacked and wrecked fourm

hey weeble dont worry about me mans...theres no hard feelings at all, its an accident and that all. Sorry to hear about you being so sore , hope everything heals up soon for you, im really suprised things didnt turn out worse then they did, sure 2 j's have left this world...but atleast nobody got seriously hurt...i know i for one felt pretty damn lucky to walk out of my car once i saw the shape it was in

96 cavi'/WI j's
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:32 AM
yeah, 2 j's when to that big custom shop in the sky, or the compactor to be press'd into a cube, which ever.......................
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:58 AM
warren if yer interested a few of us are going to meet the MNSC guys tonight around 7 ish , gimme a call or anyone else if you wanna go my cell is 612-408-7073

Later guys, Dave

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:15 AM
damn i need to live closer i miss out on alot haha

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:15 AM
i can sho for like and hour or so. where at???

anyone want my cell number too its 651-442-9565
Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:25 AM
Dave, which meet? I might go too, if thats cool.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:42 AM
south meet eden pararie center
yes thats cool

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 12:36 PM
Lurch wrote:Dave, which meet? I might go too, if thats cool.

LURCH... could you BRING that bezzel peice that fits around the gauge cluster and HVAC to the meet if you show up tonight...

DAVE... if Lurch does go to this one... i was wondering if you or anyone else could cover me for $10 for the peice that goes around the guages and HVAC that lurch has...

Thanks alot guys

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:12 PM
WOW LUrch is a live and going to a meet woa that doesnt happen much anymore lol.

If Fodder cant have the next meet at his place Im sure by then Ill be in my new place and we can get something going. Not a lot of parking right at my place but there is the street. I can also move the RV and my Grandam to get 2 more spots there lol

JHound

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 1:58 PM
i can spot ya the 10 if you still need it if i make it out there. i hope i wont get lost

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 2:05 PM
All i have to say is that i did have fun.. and whomever is being a brat about the mods.. so what!! We HAD FUN!! Or i hope everyone did.. im sorry im not even 18 and just getting outta high school working a lame job at DQ so i have no money.. but either way.. i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who i talked with or even the ones i just said hi to cos i had fun and nobody gave me crap about my car!! hehe!!

Thursday, August 11, 2005 11:32 AM
hey! i dont even have a car so i know how you feel fireprincess(well kind of at least you have one lol)... last year of high school here with a lame job at a coffee shop cant afford much.. not like we're all rich here...
Friday, August 12, 2005 1:59 AM
you think you have it bad. try having to pay off $20k + of school loans.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Friday, August 12, 2005 8:20 AM
i got 32 k in school loans
This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search