MN J's MEET??!! - Page 12 - North Central Region Forum

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.
Re: MN J's MEET??!!
Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:39 PM
Quote:

Warren , Tanya, Bolt, Nick, Lance, Brandon, Fodder, Shana, Nick, Mike, and anyone esle that showed up Thanks for helpin us get a great meet together and Winning the Club Participation award , for the second year I might add...lol ...

was there another brandon there?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:10 PM
so a guy walks into a bar.........

comes in through the front door.....jumps onto a bar stool and say's "hey bar keep, i wanna beer"

the bar tender takes one look at the guy and says "nope.... you look pretty drunk, i can call you a cab to tak you home buddy, but no beer for you"

the drunk guy climbs off the car stool sad........ and walks back out the front door.

15 min later the same guy busts in the bar thought the side door and climbs up on the same bar stool

and say's "hey bar keep, i wanna beer"

the bar tender looks at the guy and says..........." no beer for you! i will call you a cab and get you home, but i will not serve you any booze.dammit."

the drunk guy climbs off the car stool sad........ and walks back out the side door

15 min later.....

the same drunk burst though the same door and says "hey bar keep, i wanna beer"

the bar tender is pissed and says " I WILL NOT SERVE YOU A BEER. I WILL CALL A CAB TO COME GET YOU OR THE COPS, BUT I WILL NOT SERVE YOU ANY BOOZE"

the drunk guys is puzzled at this point.............

so looking at the bar tender he says " damn, man.......how many bars do you work at?"

hi ohhhhhhhh

*jonny carson golf swing*
Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:35 PM
Heck....I sacrificed my car in order to get that damn trophy

I really should be in a worse mood right now...but I'm probably just still in the denial stages.

I'll post ALL the pictures I took in a little while...I really don't have much to do since I hurt too much to go to work tonight. I have to call about the ticket I got though. What the hell does "faliure to use proper concern" mean? They really have to many different ways of screwing you. I'm planning on getting a J-body of some kind with a 2.4 liter and a 5-speed once I recover after this, so I going to only be a temporary "non J-body owning" JBO member. I highly doubt it, but Im going to see if I can buy the Sunfire I'm driving now off of my dad.....but he really likes that car so I doubt he'll go for it.

Well, I had a good time until all that crap happened....wish I coulda been there for the rest of it. I hope I didn't put a damper on anyones day.

Now that I think about it.....if I didn't purposly hold up traffic so everyone could pass me and re-group, I woulda been able to stop in time because I woulda seen it coming...you guys owe me ......just messing around.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:36 PM
Yeah what the hay lol Fire next time needs to come out of the car I was the only girl there that was outside next time get out of the car and talk to me lol here are my pictures from the show oh and nick in a bag lol

And now for what you all have been waiting for Nick in a bag lol

Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:41 PM
that would be one way to hide from the cops, or in my case (mexican) that would be a great way to hid from the green bus take'n me back over the boarder
Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:44 PM
lol ... great way to hide i was going to tie it and leave on the side of the road to see if anyone would pick him up

Sunday, August 07, 2005 7:55 PM
nice pics

and weeble faliure to use proper concern is more or less not paying attention i believe

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:35 PM
^ or a weird ass way of saying you were following to close?

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:05 PM
woot! i had a freakin great time! it was really fun seeing some old friends there and meeting all the new people (Tanya, Warren, Nick, Brandon, etc). i'll get my pictures up later some time...

oh, and i was only 2 hours late to work today.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:07 PM
only 2 hrs hu? hahaha not bad though i suppose seeing as you were still out on the floor at noon haha. chris was suppose to be in at 10 am i think he was saying hahaha. but @!#$ it was a good time

Sunday, August 07, 2005 9:52 PM
wtf happened volumeking and I left, I personally think the show kinda sucked the number of cars there was very small, I could'nt enter cause I blew my engine the day before it, you guys drive too close to each other and stopped at a gas station a block away from the show to burn 30min to fix an air line that would have been ok driving an extra 1/4 mile on.Also everyone was late and I had to sit at perkins for over an hour, some of the clubs members activity, driving wise would make me embarassed to be associated with the club, such as the guy with the one lambo door having to squeal the tires every time he moved his car, weebel reving the @!#$ out of his annoying sounding sunbird every 5 sec. etc. The jbody's there had very few mods, I was expecting much more, plus it seemed that the jbodys kept to them selfs and did'nt walk around much and look at the other cars and associate with other people. To say the least I was very dissapointed.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:09 PM
well my soon to be boosted J is sitting on Jack stands in the garage BIA BIA
How's that for mods. oh yeah not to mention all the other @!#$. Check the registry.

Oh yeah and I'm sorry that @!#$ for Hondaaas is so much cheaper, guess it's cause everyone and their grandmas "pimp them out"

END RANT

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Sunday, August 07, 2005 11:23 PM
id say i have a decently modded car but most of my mods cant be seen

Monday, August 08, 2005 12:00 AM
skinny E wrote:wtf happened volumeking and I left, I personally think the show kinda sucked the number of cars there was very small, I could'nt enter cause I blew my engine the day before it, you guys drive too close to each other and stopped at a gas station a block away from the show to burn 30min to fix an air line that would have been ok driving an extra 1/4 mile on.Also everyone was late and I had to sit at perkins for over an hour, some of the clubs members activity, driving wise would make me embarassed to be associated with the club, such as the guy with the one lambo door having to squeal the tires every time he moved his car, weebel reving the @!#$ out of his annoying sounding sunbird every 5 sec. etc. The jbody's there had very few mods, I was expecting much more, plus it seemed that the jbodys kept to them selfs and did'nt walk around much and look at the other cars and associate with other people. To say the least I was very dissapointed.

you know, maybe hanging out with friends is more important to some people than what they have done to their cars... as for the accident, it's exactly that, an accident. hell, it could have been someone who wasn't a j-body owner slamming into the back of one of our cars.

for the rest of the @!#$ you're ranting about, if you're embarassed to associate with any of us for being ourseves and having fun... get off your high horse.

Monday, August 08, 2005 5:05 AM
Or plain and simple if he is embarassed don't hang with us ... this was my first weekend hanging with all these guys and I wouldn't have done it any other way ... these guys are awesome even if we were late we all showed up together and I thought that was pretty cool and does it really matter where we stop??

Off the soapbox

Thanks for the grea time guys ..i'm up for doing it again anytime.

Monday, August 08, 2005 8:18 AM
like tanya, it was my first time hanging out w/ everyone too. is was the best time i have had all summer. i just meet everyone, and i felt like you guys had known me for years.. everyone was so nice, i made great friends and i am down to hang out any time, if its another meet, or just everyone getting together just to bs and tell stories and bbq......hell, if anyone needs help w/ tuning their j body, i and one phone call away...

great time guys, and i cant wait till the next time

p.s. not all mods can be seen. not everyone wants to/ or has the money to trick out to the point it screams steal me, or cant be your daily driver anymore.
Monday, August 08, 2005 8:27 AM
not only that, but i was one of the guys that was involved in the crash, and i had such a great time, it didn't really bother me. it sucks, but it could of been anyone that hit us.... weebel is still cool as hell and 96cavillac (Nik) you are too.... i was the only lucky one that didnt have to get my taken away on a flatbed......
Monday, August 08, 2005 10:00 AM
lol.. sorry about that but it got too damn hot so me and Sean sat in my car but we did walk around and converse with some of the other j's and did talk to some of the others that were there.. AND i even put my stock car in there.. oh well.. but we had fun ... yippee!

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:09 AM
Well it looks like you had a fun time i kinda wish i was there! Sorry for those who los their cars! I will try and make the next meet with my husband but it depends if my schedule it already out that far or not!

Opinions are like ***holes everyone has one.
Monday, August 08, 2005 10:33 AM

you know, maybe hanging out with friends is more important to some people than what they have done to their cars... as for the accident, it's exactly that, an accident. hell, it could have been someone who wasn't a j-body owner slamming into the back of one of our cars.

for the rest of the @!#$ you're ranting about, if you're embarassed to associate with any of us for being ourseves and having fun... get off your high horse.

Well maybe you could make your club look better by actually looking at the other cars in the show with your freinds that what I did
Monday, August 08, 2005 10:35 AM
2NVUS4U wrote:well my soon to be boosted J is sitting on Jack stands in the garage BIA BIA
How's that for mods. oh yeah not to mention all the other @!#$. Check the registry.

Oh yeah and I'm sorry that @!#$ for Hondaaas is so much cheaper, guess it's cause everyone and their grandmas "pimp them out"

END RANT

Jason

I did'nt want to start a honda vs. jbody debate but I guess push rods on a 4cyl are'nt just my cup of tea. Oh and the guy with the silver and black cavy you were pretty cool, I was just saying I did'nt have a very good time.

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:40 AM
Well if you would have been paying attention believe it or not all of us did walk around and look at the other cars ... just because you didn't see us doesn't me we didn't do it ... case rested bring your drama some place else I freakin hate drama

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:41 AM
skinny E wrote:Well maybe you could make your club look better by actually looking at the other cars in the show with your freinds that what I did

it doesn't take 4 hours to look at all the cars that were there. most of us did walk around and check out some of the cars that caught our attention. just because the rest of the time we were hanging out as a group doesn't mean we were trying to disrespect everyone else at the show. big freakin deal, get over it.

Monday, August 08, 2005 10:52 AM
i went and hung out w/ some of the guys i know with tek one so i was out and walking around, and we did, for the most part walk around and look at the other cars as a group.. it was preatty good. it was cool hanging ya wait'n for the rest of the crew skinny, your a pretty funny guy.

i, by no means was let down by the day. i had so much fun

not everyone looks at things the same, so if you didn't have fun, well maybe next time will be better
Monday, August 08, 2005 11:08 AM
skinny E wrote:Well maybe you could make your club look better by actually looking at the other cars in the show with your freinds that what I did

Most of us did walk around. But its just the plain and simple fact that when you are showing your car, you may want to be near it most of the time.

You're reading my line-break, you are a loser.

This thread is locked.
For more information about why this thread might have been locked, please read the rules.

Start New Topic Advanced Search