MN Meet? - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MN Meet?
Saturday, March 14, 2009 12:57 AM
Just wondering if there will be an MN meet...i havent heard of anything and if i do and find a date, it will give me a serious kick in the ass to get this "project" done...

Re: MN Meet?
Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:12 AM
there havn't been "meets" in a couple years now. nobody has been trying to organize them cause most of the people who say they are coming never show.

Saturday, March 14, 2009 8:24 AM
Guess it makes sense.

Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:01 AM
yea i remember the last time there was a meet in st Paul was the first time the HIN show
was in town and only like 5 people showed up and there was like 20+ on the list to come and
only 5 showed up but it was still fun!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009 10:37 AM
i think we should try again.. ive never been to one and it sounds fun
Saturday, March 14, 2009 3:24 PM
Yea, i would like to have one...before my motor poped i was gunna go to the all Chevy show. Even though i would be the only 4cyl there, it would still be reppin.

Saturday, March 14, 2009 4:03 PM
I went to the All Chevy Show a couple times, the cav took home a trophy

Saturday, March 14, 2009 4:57 PM
Bad ass. I have the flyer but im almost positive i wont be done before it takes place.

Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:47 PM
We should have one, its been a while but @!#$ it does not need to be all jbody's we should have other cars come 2.
Sunday, March 15, 2009 12:08 AM
Im down for that...i guess just people throw out some numbers for the middle of the summer...? And spread the word? If anyone has a place thats kinda industrial, like works there and could get an ok for us to be there and it be legit i think it would be a good time, guys and rides!

Sunday, March 15, 2009 2:34 PM
sounds good to me just keep posting like dates and stuff

Sunday, March 15, 2009 4:11 PM
Alright....

Sunday, March 15, 2009 5:55 PM
We could just meet as the same place we have been meeting...

Either way, we should get a little something together.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:05 PM
^^^^^ ya the old place seems to work OK.......

Although my J-body isnt going anywhere until it's fixed.

and knowing the way you guys drive...... I'll blow up my Buick trying to keep up LOL.

I "should" have my car fixed in a couple of months if everything goes as planned.

Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:35 PM
I'll come, but I will be in my buick

Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:53 PM
hahah, i still need a block with internals. Then all be there! And they way it looks, ill need a place to do it...

Monday, March 16, 2009 11:02 AM
where is the old place?
Monday, March 16, 2009 12:44 PM
Good question...

Monday, March 16, 2009 6:59 PM
We met up at Indians Mound Park in St. Paul. There is a little parking lot in the park we would all meet at.

Monday, March 16, 2009 8:27 PM
alright i will need directions lol or a gps
Monday, March 16, 2009 10:06 PM
If you enter this in it "should" get you there...

189 mounds blvd, st paul, mn 55106

It's the first parking lot on your right when you enter from the north west. on mounds blvd

Click here for map of park location

We meet up about where the letter "A" marker is pointing.

pic of the parking lot

why cant we have meets like this again?

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:07 AM
alright thanks...
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:16 AM
cannon fodder wrote:there havn't been "meets" in a couple years now. nobody has been trying to organize them cause most of the people who say they are coming never show.

we have had meets since. its just some people havent shown up. the die hards even drove to almir's to have that winter meet thats where we separate the boys from the men. it was intense and freakin cold, we still managed to grill and get some work done

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:24 AM
^^^^ ya that was an interesting night LOL but at least I got my cams in.... I should have taken more pics

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:36 PM
Maybe I will stop by. Not sure I know many of you MN guys anymore. Someone try and get Dylan, Arlo, etc to show up.

03Supercharged- Nice buick! I used to have an 83 Regal with a 350 from a 1970 Gran Sport. Had dual exhaust, was a badass car.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search