Off Topic - Page 106 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Sunday, April 30, 2006 6:41 PM
w00t w0000t

TOP OF THE PAGE!

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!

Sunday, April 30, 2006 8:15 PM
alright just got home,

keep in mind this is a 2200 3 spd auto...at only around 4-5 psi...i hit a 127 whp and 136wtrq

boost controller is on its way, and i need a little better tune up high and i should be able to hit ~150whp..

Monday, May 01, 2006 4:32 AM
good job

Monday, May 01, 2006 1:17 PM
Anyone want to buy a Drift front bumper for a 95-99. Never been mounted no holes drilled yet.

JHound
I took a Grey Hound bus to the 2005 GMSC Bash

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/501000-501999/501209_5.jpg
Monday, May 01, 2006 4:25 PM
Volumeking333(Ryan) wrote:alright just got home,

keep in mind this is a 2200 3 spd auto...at only around 4-5 psi...i hit a 127 whp and 136wtrq

boost controller is on its way, and i need a little better tune up high and i should be able to hit ~150whp..

awsome to hear you got that thing boosted Ryan... we'll have to get a chance to check that thing out this summer at one of the meets hopefully...

tanya... i see in the new pic you got your back bumper on... car looks damn good... i like it...

Mike... MAKE me a new sig than... lol... i guess i'll have to tell you some things i want in it but i dont really think it matters... just as long as you get a current pic of my car all the way down and no blow up dolls or anything... actually i dont really care if their ARE blow up dolls in it... lol... i dont know just come up with something and if you need a pic of my car lemme know...

but yeah i'd say thats it for now...

"have a good nipple"

Monday, May 01, 2006 5:33 PM
Oh to bad the rear has a huge freakin crack in it I have to order a new one there is so many problems with this one not to mention the paint the paint doesnt match so much for having friends paint your kit lol

Monday, May 01, 2006 7:06 PM
hey just curious how many of you all are planning on going to the bash this year?

The one, the only, ME. ,

F$%K ILLSTREET.COM
Monday, May 01, 2006 7:25 PM
i'll be at atleast one meet to show you guys the set-up...and i'm hoping by the end of the summer to have something different in there

the boost controller gets here wednesday..going to tune it the rest of the week and give it a couple runs at the rock on saturday..so if anyone is going you'll see it run 16's..maybe 15's ..

and no i'm not planning on the back Roy

Monday, May 01, 2006 7:53 PM
[quote=Nstig8r
Mike... MAKE me a new sig than... lol... i guess i'll have to tell you some things i want in it but i dont really think it matters... just as long as you get a current pic of my car all the way down and no blow up dolls or anything... actually i dont really care if their ARE blow up dolls in it... lol... i dont know just come up with something and if you need a pic of my car lemme know...

but yeah i'd say thats it for now...

"have a good nipple"

Don't listen to them man!! Let's rep the winter y0!! lmao ... I hate snow!!

04eco (theN/Aautoone) wrote:hey just curious how many of you all are planning on going to the bash this year?

I've already requested off from work, now I just need to hope that money will be available...

F/S: 2005 KAWASAKI ZX-6R 636, 1105 MILES, $7500 OBO
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 3:10 PM
I will be there for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am actually going down a day or 2 early also

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:53 PM
good to hear it
hope to see at least a few of you out there and the ones from last year better make it again haha should be a great time again either way

The one, the only, ME. ,

F$%K ILLSTREET.COM

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:58 PM
roy did you ever get a hood??

Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:27 PM
CaviGirl2003 wrote:I will be there for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am actually going down a day or 2 early also

well aren't we special.

sadly i doubt i'll be making it. it just so happens to fall on the weekend of my babies mommas b-day.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 8:17 PM
I'll more than likely be working.....rather make money than spend it, lol
~Heather

****new sig coming soon!!!**** (hopefully)lol
"I'm the girl your mother warned you about" te he he
Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:06 PM
even more good news,

the car is running way better than it did on the dyno, it pulls harder, and its now only at 5 psi. ..also got a little better tune on it, still needs a little work though.
who's going to the track on saturday?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:59 AM
Tanya no i never got the hood i canceled the order to make car notes still got a banged up hood and rear bumper

The one, the only, ME. ,

F$%K ILLSTREET.COM
Wednesday, May 03, 2006 3:59 PM
You should talk to jason at Aplus about your rear I'm ordering something from VIS you could order your new bumper with mine and then i could ship it to you ?? if you are interested i would be willing to do it just so i can split the shipping cost with someone

Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:01 PM
well i bought a new car.....well new to me..a 2001 stratus r/t it's
a sweet peice of a** this picture does no justice....but dont worry i still have my firenza j!

Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:34 PM
Looks sexy.............good thing it's a R/T

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Friday, May 05, 2006 7:44 AM
yea i would never buy anything less...

Friday, May 05, 2006 11:48 AM
i really wish i had the money to order a new rear bumper im still 2 months behind on car payments making only 7.85 at wally world and nobody wanting to pay @!#$ for actual mechanic works hurts

The one, the only, ME. ,

F$%K ILLSTREET.COM

Friday, May 05, 2006 12:04 PM
i updated my profile if any one cares on whats done to my cavy now

Friday, May 05, 2006 8:12 PM
anyone a member of mnsc i just joined...i need some explaing....where and when do they meet? cause i got the Eimpression of tuesdays which i can do yeah! I LOVE HAVEING A SC NOW I FEEL APRAT OF THE GROUP! sorry for caps it's hard typeing while lying in bed...lol

Saturday, May 06, 2006 9:25 AM
way to go, the car looks really hot.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 2:36 PM
hey guys, im getting outta the js so i wont be meeting up with u guys anymore its not fun anymore sorry just thought id tell u guys.... arlo and dyl ill stop by now and then but im not in jbody anymore

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search