Off Topic - Page 109 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:02 PM
oh and i just thought i would share i just bought my 2nd j-body, i got a 2001 z24 black 70k miles 7k out the door!! sorry im pretty happy

Monday, July 31, 2006 7:37 AM
seems a bit rich to me...i got my 2001 rt with less miles for less than that...i mean it wasnt much less...but still...good luck with it..

Monday, July 31, 2006 7:41 AM
p.s...ram air hood i search craigslist for car parts and i came across this.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 10:54 PM
What many of us(especially myself) have been waiting for

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Friday, August 04, 2006 9:44 PM
Hello everybody.... long time no see or talk or type or wutever..

Just seein wutz up on here... I moved to Canada.... Remember the movie Strange Brew, if not you should watch it... they all talk like that here, I swear if I hear someone else say "yeah eh?!" I'm gonna wet my pants.

Just wanted to say HELLO to everyone!!!!!

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:58 AM
holy @!#$, i havn't heard anything from you in at least a year...

Saturday, August 05, 2006 9:16 AM
Missed me didn't ya !!??

Friday, August 18, 2006 1:39 PM
GET THE PHUK BACK UP TO THE TOP AND STAY THERE DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man if i wasnt at work right now there would be a BEAUTIFUL sound clip behind that... i WILL be the one to keep this topic alive by a thread....

"you want summore ah dat... I DIDNT THINK SO!!!!!"

Friday, August 18, 2006 3:47 PM
yea what he said damn it

The one, the only, ME.
Saturday, August 19, 2006 7:08 AM
Arlo ... you forgot to add the slingblade effect ... mm-hrm

dan

Saturday, August 19, 2006 7:18 AM
slingblade?

Monday, August 21, 2006 2:13 PM
dan stick to michigan they might think you're funny there lol

j/k man lol

The one, the only, ME.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006 1:37 PM
lmao... its no use... he wont get it... lol

FODDER!!!!!!!!.... you better be making it to the meet sept. 9th... and tell chad to get there too

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:05 PM
Nstig8r wrote:slingblade?

Its a movie with Billy Bob Thorton in it. Its technically a Drama, its a pretty good movie if you ask me.

Also, I will NEVER enter nor join gay-bom. **also known as j-bom** .... nothing nor noone can even compare to mn-j

dan

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:08 PM
dubduce18s wrote:Also, I will NEVER enter nor join gay-bom. **also known as j-bom**

you don't meet their requirements anyways. i swear you have to be boosted if your in JBom.

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY FREEBIE GIVEAWAY - CLICK HERE TO ENTER
What you know about Street Racing anyways? Only what Fast & Furious taught us....
SO EVERYTHING!
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 5:37 AM
BoltZ22 wrote:
dubduce18s wrote:Also, I will NEVER enter nor join gay-bom. **also known as j-bom**

you don't meet their requirements anyways. i swear you have to be boosted if your in JBom.

True ... but I went to one of their meets ... and all they did was talk in their little circle and they didn't even do anything afterwords. Pretty stupid if you ask me and they dont respect any other car than the cavalier.

dan

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 11:41 AM
dubduce18s wrote:
BoltZ22 wrote:

True ... but I went to one of their meets ... and all they did was talk in their little circle and they didn't even do anything afterwords. Pretty stupid if you ask me and they dont respect any other car than the cavalier.

dan

thats pretty sad.....lol cavailer it's the greaist car in world i wish i had one still,bah lol not..., oh wait actully allmost forgot,.. i do, my dad got a cavailer wagon for FREE last week lol, it stopped running though...it's a 1992 and it's the most ulgy rust bucket we have had in a LONG time around here, or shall i say around the conner where it stropped running. i forgot we have it cause it's parked one block away around the conner on the next block. lol

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:06 PM
Even uglier than the Firenzo SX coupe?

dan

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 6:10 PM
dubduce18s wrote:Even uglier than the Firenzo SX coupe?

dan

first of all it's firenza not firenzo, and it's way better than any old 2gen or thrid gen.....it at least stands out lol....oh and look whos talking,....i like slingblade...my name is dan...and im ghey lol...

Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:01 AM
Nstig8r wrote:FODDER!!!!!!!!.... you better be making it to the meet sept. 9th... and tell chad to get there too

meet? what meet? nobody told me about no stinkin meet.

where is it at, your place?

Thursday, August 24, 2006 12:03 AM
nevermind... i saw the thread.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 8:49 AM
and a big carlos mencia to YOU...

"duh duh DUUUUUHH"

Thursday, August 24, 2006 5:21 PM
OPINIONS PLEASE

car painted flat black, dual exit or single exit exhaust out the rear with 4" chrome tips

yes no let me know what yall think

thanks

The one, the only, ME.
Thursday, August 24, 2006 7:27 PM
do you have a pic of the rear? if not does it have spots for duals? if so then i would definatly say dual.

Friday, August 25, 2006 4:25 AM
PLEASE dont get the 4" tip!

dan

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search