Off Topic - Page 120 - North Central Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Off Topic
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 10:22 PM
Oh ya Lurch LOL

Whatcha been up to...

Thursday, October 15, 2009 8:00 AM
Taking care of my kid. Working like a bastard. Just bought a house in Blaine. Now I am working on being broke as all hell.

Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:03 PM
Lurch wrote:Taking care of my kid. Working like a bastard. Just bought a house in Blaine. Now I am working on being broke as all hell.

And how's that "working on being broke as hell" going for you?

lol... I'm doing pretty well at it

www.TaillightTinting.com #1 SOURCE FOR VHT NITE SHADES
www.aPlusPerformance.com BACK ONLINE SOMETIME SOON!
PHONE 763-682-9945

Friday, October 16, 2009 7:37 AM
I'm doing as well as I can with it.

First few months are always hard after making a big purchase.

Friday, October 16, 2009 10:02 PM
Thats why its better to wait a little longer.... but I know what you mean.... I dont like not having that extra money sitting thier either..

Monday, October 19, 2009 6:32 PM
Wolfeman wrote:Hey guys I wonder how long it's gonna take b4 this one gets deleted..lol

its been 5 years

Monday, October 19, 2009 7:12 PM
hey weeble, have you seen my old car latley

Monday, October 19, 2009 10:37 PM
Your the one that used to post under Capt Cavalier right?

I dont drive the Roll off truck at work really anymore (I move trailers now) so Im not out as much as I used to be so I haven't noticed it... I have seen a few louder and kitted Cavs lately though.... most poorly done and in poor shape.... nothing blue had caught my eye unless the new owner painted it green...

My Sunfire doesn't get driven much anymore...(I drive my old ass buick most the time) so unless its the weekend and I need something at the store or have someone with me (in the summer) your prob not going to see it out... I was chasing a Yellow special addition R6 on my bike North ward down oak street (starting at the old texico) and out of town past autozone and into Medford (where I live now) Sunday evening at about 70 mph in town at times LOL Plenty of people saw that..

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 5:19 AM
thats the one, he sprypainted it green, and now its black i cant be lieve how he ruined it, itsbeed in so many ditches and sign posts, he tried selling it back to me for twice what he payed me for it

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 6:06 AM
Weebel wrote:I was chasing a Yellow special addition R6 on my bike North ward down oak street (starting at the old texico) and out of town past autozone and into Medford (where I live now) Sunday evening at about 70 mph in town at times LOL Plenty of people saw that..

his name is Dane, he was riding with my group one day and they said that he was crazy and stupid, they don't feel safe riding with him, they have about a dozen stories just from the one afternoon he rode with them

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 9:57 PM
Yup I was wondering if that was your car.... its a damn shame.... IDK how the hell people wreck something with under 200hp and front wheel drive so easy.... being stupid I quess...

And I was wondering what that kids name was.... I dont remember where I met him from originally, but we've been acquainted for a couple of years... Im not sure how old he is but he's gotta be young... (or im just getting older)

I wanted that bike and gave him crap when he bought it..... although I'm hording cash right now because I really want to get a sport bike this spring.... (My 30 year old Suzuki just cant cut it riding with people on sport bikes when they decide to have some fun)

He seems kinda dorky at times but is friendly enough and I havnt had a problem with him (but I dont know him that well).... I think he was trying to show off because he kept slowing down to do wheelies.... I was hanging with him in town since he wasnt pushing it that hard (and for my bike thats a feat) but once we hit the country.... and he topped out at 170 something he had to wait for me down the road.

So whats this "your group" you speak of? You have a bike?

I have noticed a groupe of younger guys on older sport bikes that ride in a pack around town quite a bit but have no idea who they are..

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 7:01 AM
i think he's 18, he is a dork and he does like to show off, im suprised that his bike is still in one piece. i have an 81 kawasaki 1000, i ride with my brother(blue 2006 R6), my friend matt(black 2008 gsxr 750 with yellow rockstar stickers), my friend nick(dark blue honda 600), my friend corey(mid '90's blue and white kawasaki 1200)
<br />
Partty at my house...... thats my current Jbody way off the the left, my bike didnt get in this pick, but this is our usual group minus the yellow one.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:11 PM
Yup thats definitely his bike... the painted visor gives it away... (still not sure why he did that).

He seems like he's skilled enough (I could tell that isnt the first bike he's ridden) so hopefully the original thrill of a bike that fast wears off and he calms the hell down soon...

On a side note... I've been hording money for a new bike next spring so Im pissed off but at the same time I can afford it no problem.. but I got ANOTHER damn seat belt ticket on the way home from work tonight.... it was 11pm and dark and the mofo said he saw me put it on before I pulled over (although to be fair I did)... well thats another 100 and something dollars thats not getting put away.... @!#$ I hate cops and this stupid seat belt @!#$...

He pulled me over for failing to dim my lights..... well the low beams dont really work on that car and my high beams are as low as the low beams on my sunfire.... I've never even been asked about that until tonight... I think he was actually either guessing or he saw the high beam indicator on my dash..

I know people ask why I just dont wear it... and the reason (other than the fact I just dont want to) is that the belt in that buick sucks.... im almost going to have to modify something because the shoulder strap hits me in the neck and actually creates a horable blind spot to the left of my head (I cant even see when merging) ... wearing the thing actually highly increases my chances of getting in a crash in that car...

I really dont want to pay that right now the F-ers...

ANd oh ya... my bike..... other than the gauges being go9ne right now.. it still looks the same (taken with my blackberry at work)

Thursday, October 22, 2009 5:47 AM
if a cop sees you putting on you seat belt technicaly they cant pull you over, for all they know you could have just pulled out of a driveway and realized that you didn't have it on.

Ans i think this was only his first or second year riding, for the most part he's just stupid and lucky to be alive with some of the stories i've heard

Thursday, October 22, 2009 10:00 PM
I got pulled over on an on ramp of all places LOL (35 north and 26th ST)

And ya from what i've seen he better slow down or somethings gunna happen eventually...

Although to be fair if I ever get a bike like that im sure i'll pop the front end up sometimes too... but doing 75 in town and taking corners in the country at well over 100mph is kinda stupid.

So you plan on doing anything to the "new" car or did ya just happen to buy another cav with no plans for it?

Friday, October 23, 2009 5:27 AM
i decided to do a little bit to this car, im very project oriented, so i cant go very long without working on something, i found a guy giving away a drift front and rear bumper, so depending on how much it cost to ship them over here, ill have those, im trying to find a cheap set of wheels, some side skirts, and some other random things just to have fun. I'm trying to save all my good ideas for the 03+ that i wanna build.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 2:09 PM
Now im working on some custom one-off heated mirrors

Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:39 PM
Heated mirrors would be sweet....

Sunday, October 25, 2009 7:04 PM
Weebel wrote:Heated mirrors would be sweet....

ive got a post going in the northeast regiona coullpe of guys out there are also interested you can check it out ive been tryin to keep them posted on my progress

Sunday, October 25, 2009 8:13 PM
yea i hate you to Colin lol

and yea this has lasted 5yrs but was dormant like a yr and a half lol

good to see a few pop back in here and say whats up lol

sunfire gone she will be missed very much
Monday, October 26, 2009 8:52 PM
just because we need to get this to 3000 posts haha

Monday, October 26, 2009 8:53 PM
its only 4 posts away

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 3:47 PM
Shut your whore mouth.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 4:25 PM
make it two

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 11:47 PM
my mouth isnt that dirty lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search